I havent gotten sick in years

Hey guys, so I'm really worried about my health. So basically, in 2018 I had testicular surgery and it caused depression. After all of this I haven't gotten a cold or any sickness. From 2019-2022. I've been eating a Lotta fast food during this period and I've been just eating like ***t. I don't understand cuz I feel like I should have gotten sick by now.
I've been on antidepressants during this time period. It's been on and off though. I've stopped taking them recently. I think it's been 10+ days I've been off them.
Alot of times this year I've been experiencing this tight feeling in my stomach. This month my insides have been hurting.
I'm really concerned, I don't know what's going on with my body and I just feel like my immune system isn't that great.

Hey guys, so I'm really worried about my health. So basically, in 2018 I had testicular surgery and it caused depression. After all of this I haven't gotten a cold or any sickness. From 2019-2022. I've been eating a Lotta fast food during this period and I've been just eating like ***t. I don't understand cuz I feel like I should have gotten sick by now.
I've been on antidepressants during this time period. It's been on and off though. I've stopped taking them recently. I think it's been 10+ days I've been off them.
Alot of times this year I've been experiencing this tight feeling in my stomach. This month my insides have been hurting.
I'm really concerned, I don't know what's going on with my body and I just feel like my immune system isn't that great.
Sounds to me like all that fast food and eating poorly has taken it’s toll. What did you think you should have been sick with by now?

bornamachine

Just my personal experience.

I went through a long period of never catching any colds or falling sick while living in mold infested house and being as sick a dog overall, but never flu sick.

I figured that something is wrong with me. When I moved out and my health improved, i started catching colds again.

aniciete

I went through a long period of never catching any colds or falling sick while living in mold infested house and being as sick a dog overall, but never flu sick.

I figured that something is wrong with me. When I moved out and my health improved, i started catching colds again.
How did you find out your home was mold infested?

bornamachine

How did you find out your home was mold infested?
To be honest I don't recall the exact reason but it was a rental and I removed a small piece of sheet rock from back of cabinet, under the kitchen sink and discovered it was completely black on the other side, I went to the master bathroom and did the same and discovered the same thing.

Other signs that pointed to mold infestation is sink and tub cracks would grow mold/mildew quickly even though cleaned very often by my wife.

Also a damp baby onesie or clothe left out for a day or two would grow small black dots

The house also had a very musty "old house" smell that would never go away

aniciete

To be honest I don't recall the exact reason but it was a rental and I removed a small piece of sheet rock from back of cabinet, under the kitchen sink and discovered it was completely black on the other side, I went to the master bathroom and did the same and discovered the same thing.

Other signs that pointed to mold infestation is sink and tub cracks would grow mold/mildew quickly even though cleaned very often by my wife.

Also a damp baby onesie or clothe left out for a day or two would grow small black dots

The house also had a very musty "old house" smell that would never go away
Thanks for the info. Currently dealing with something similar after moving in a year ago. Before I moved in I was very healthy and always have been so I figured something must be wrong.

I found a little bit of mold in the attic which I was told was dormant. Found a couple leaks around the house and mildew spreads incredibly fast. I did a ERMI test which showed extremely high levels of water damage mold but was reassured multiple times by some remediation company that all is good. Definitely gonna look inside the walls asap.

bornamachine

Thanks for the info. Currently dealing with something similar after moving in a year ago. Before I moved in I was very healthy and always have been so I figured something must be wrong.

I found a little bit of mold in the attic which I was told was dormant. Found a couple leaks around the house and mildew spreads incredibly fast. I did a ERMI test which showed extremely high levels of water damage mold but was reassured multiple times by some remediation company that all is good. Definitely gonna look inside the walls asap.
Oh man. The remediation company can suck it. I've researched this topic quite extensively, not many understand it. Trust no one.

One good indicator is if you feel better once you leave the place for 3 days or more or it might even swing the other way, you feel worse after some time away because your body is dealing with the bad sh*t (mycotoxins) that are killing you.

If you discover your rental has mold issues, move away asap, nothing will get better till then, on the contrary.

yerrag

I believe the usual symptoms of colds, cough, fever, and flu are simply ways the body detoxes from toxins and pathogens.

I've seen people who seem invincible, never having a sick day all their life, suddenly fall deathly ill with cancer. I suspect its because they somehow are deprived of this detox capability and all the bad stuff end up accumulating inside them. A big pile of garbage inside and how can cancer not be far behind?

I don't mean to say that having regular boots with colds, coughs, fever, and flu is needed to be healthy though. It doesn't have to involve such symptoms to be manifested, as detox is regularly going on. When you sneeze, when you make boogers in your eyes and noses and generate ear wax, and when you sweat and when you urinate, you are detoxing.
Some may consider acidic urine to be a bad sign, but they fail to realize that acidic urine is a sign the kidneys are able to excrete excess acidity out of the system, and is a good thing to the extent that once excreted the urine become more alkaline eventually.

When I take some substances meant to counter infection, usually I would observe more stuff coming out in the form of urine, or boogers, or mucus, or some runny nose, or some sneezing the next day. Contrary to what our doctors would lead us to believe, it isn't just the external environment that is the source of coughs and colds, but also our internal detox and immune processes at work.

Jennifer

Same here. I went a decade without having so much as a sniffle but was very sick (spine collapsed from osteoporosis, was diagnosed with a chronic gut infection, gastritis and “mold toxicity”, was full-on allergic to most foods etc.) and now that I’m actually healthy, I catch colds. My dad is a musician and the last two gigs he played, he caught a cold and shared it with me. With the first cold, I ended up overcoming the last of my food allergies and can now consume any food I want without reacting to it. It’s wild.

I believe the usual symptoms of colds, cough, fever, and flu are simply ways the body detoxes from toxins and pathogens.

I've seen people who seem invincible, never having a sick day all their life, suddenly fall deathly ill with cancer. I suspect its because they somehow are deprived of this detox capability and all the bad stuff end up accumulating inside them. A big pile of garbage inside and how can cancer not be far behind?

I don't mean to say that having regular boots with colds, coughs, fever, and flu is needed to be healthy though. It doesn't have to involve such symptoms to be manifested, as detox is regularly going on. When you sneeze, when you make boogers in your eyes and noses and generate ear wax, and when you sweat and when you urinate, you are detoxing.
Some may consider acidic urine to be a bad sign, but they fail to realize that acidic urine is a sign the kidneys are able to excrete excess acidity out of the system, and is a good thing to the extent that once excreted the urine become more alkaline eventually.

When I take some substances meant to counter infection, usually I would observe more stuff coming out in the form of urine, or boogers, or mucus, or some runny nose, or some sneezing the next day. Contrary to what our doctors would lead us to believe, it isn't just the external environment that is the source of coughs and colds, but also our internal detox and immune processes at work.
I don’t sick Yerrag, so now you are scaring me. I haven, been sick with anything for years. Before finding the Blood Type Diet and cutting out a lot of grains I got a yearly cold every Christmas, and would lose my voice. Back in my twentiesI I got the flu really bad every five years and it would last more than a week. Now I seem invincible.

maybe the antidepressants were having some kind of immune-modulating effect?

Inaut

Good points @yerrag I’ve heard mucus acting like an antibiotic (say from phlegm) and that we should swallow (gross I’m sorry) some of it to deliver it to the stomach and intestines. Not sure if there truth to it but

Last edited:

LadyRae

that's what booger eaters tell people
As a child I ate my boogers. I remember distinctly one day when I was 5 years old, my dad had a friend over and he knelt down and asked me, "do those taste good?" It was such an unexpected and exposing experience. I felt ashamed and completely mortified. Never ate my boogers again.

Now I am 45, and in the last few years I've come to the realization that most adults still eat their boogers although they will absolutely lie about it. My husband and my four kids do it, I have caught them when they didn't think anyone was looking. Perhaps there is something these people need from them? I just struggle to understand it....

@Darius Jenkins during the last 4 years that you are speaking of, have you gained any weight? Sometimes people will wrap up toxins in bodyfat to protect themselves...

@yerrag I agree with what you're saying about the health benefits of getting sick. Growing up, we had a naturopathic doctor we saw regularly and she said that it's important to get sick to remove toxins from the body and it's something's wrong if you don't...

As a child I ate my boogers. I remember distinctly one day when I was 5 years old, my dad had a friend over and he knelt down and asked me, "do those taste good?" It was such an unexpected and exposing experience. I felt ashamed and completely mortified. Never ate my boogers again.

Now I am 45, and in the last few years I've come to the realization that most adults still eat their boogers although they will absolutely lie about it. My husband and my four kids do it, I have caught them when they didn't think anyone was looking. Perhaps there is something these people need from them? I just struggle to understand it....

@Darius Jenkins during the last 4 years that you are speaking of, have you gained any weight? Sometimes people will wrap up toxins in bodyfat to protect themselves...

@yerrag I agree with what you're saying about the health benefits of getting sick. Growing up, we had a naturopathic doctor we saw regularly and she said that it's important to get sick to remove toxins from the body and it's something's wrong if you don't...
Whaaat?!!! I really don’t think most adults pick their their nose and eat it. I don’t think I could ever kiss my significant other again if I ever saw him do that.

LadyRae

Whaaat?!!! I really don’t think most adults pick their their nose and eat it. I don’t think I could ever kiss my significant other again if I ever saw him do that.
😆. I know! But yes, I believe many adults do this. They are very careful of course... 😉

P

Peatress

Up until last month I can’t remember the last time I came down with flu or such like illness. It hit me pretty hard and I took to my bed for 2 days. Interestingly I made a pretty quick recovery but I have been feeling a bit weaker since the illness. Before I got sick I had treatments from 2 different physical therapists so I was thinking it could be some sort of shedding (resist tanka). A relative of mine went to visit another relative who is triple jabbed. She came down with a fever 4 days after the visit. Another reason I could have been sick could be adding starch back into my diet. Since the summer I’ve been relying on rice and oats as my main source of carbohydrates. Also, my recently blood test showed my vitamin D was a little low. During the period I had a fever I experienced what it would be like to have a high metabolism. I had zero edema. I ate liver and rice on the 3 day and the fever disappeared.

DeadCatBounce

Spot on. With the exception of detoxing pathogens. Viruses do not exist. Bacteria are part of the immune system which as we know Ray knows is about restructuring the body/regeneration rather than some some of a war field between us and "them"( viruses , bacteria etc).

Indeed it is worrisome if one does not get sick IF they eat and live badly. Means the body does not want to start the detox process usually because it has bigger issues at hand OR it thinks one is not strong enough to go through the detox.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals