I need to get this poop out ASAP

(not a troll thread please help) 5 days ago I ate some baked potatoes, some were slightly under-cooked. I got some very bad symptoms later, becoming unable to talk to anyone and not wanting anyone to look at me (as if I suddenly got autism), insomnia that night, suicidal thoughts, etc. Anyway, I haven't been able to poop since then, even though I've felt the f*cker sitting in my rectum for days. I've been having coffee, cascara sagrada and aloe vera every day, and today I tried naltrexone, a high dose of magnesium, and even hosing water up my ****, but I can't get this f*cker out. I'm actually freaking out at this point. I've spent hours sitting on the toilet over the past few days. WTF else can I try?

Korven

Vitamin C to (or rather beyond) bowel tolerance?

10 grams dissolved in water every 30-60 minutes should loosen things up.

shine

Try some constipation yoga. Also if you stress about it your gut won't relax. Let it flow.

The insomnia, suicidal thoughts, not wanting to be looked at or touched could also be solanin poisoning. I'd always boil potatoes for a long time and throw away the water. Or avoid them completely if possible.

Have a strong coffee and go for a jog to get things moving - you’ll be running back to use the toilet in no time

AdoTintor

its true that you could attack from either end.

Drink salt solution until you can stand it, or pharmaceutical grade Epson salts from chemist.

And if its too late for that then enema kit is an option

OP
deliciousfruit
Try some constipation yoga. Also if you stress about it your gut won't relax. Let it flow.

The insomnia, suicidal thoughts, not wanting to be looked at or touched could also be solanin poisoning. I'd always boil potatoes for a long time and throw away the water. Or avoid them completely if possible.
Thanks I tried the yoga, it helped move some gas but not the payload.

I think I actually experienced solanine poisoning before, when I ate some slightly green potatoes. The symptoms were SEVERE gut pain and diarrhea as far as I can remember, this feels different...

OP
deliciousfruit
If that doesn't work I'd seriously consider going to the doctor so they can get the potato out. Intestinal obstruction is no joke.
I think I might have to... or even the hospital. I found something called a "glycerol suppository" just now and it didn't do anything too

(not a troll thread please help) 5 days ago I ate some baked potatoes, some were slightly under-cooked. I got some very bad symptoms later, becoming unable to talk to anyone and not wanting anyone to look at me (as if I suddenly got autism), insomnia that night, suicidal thoughts, etc. Anyway, I haven't been able to poop since then, even though I've felt the f*cker sitting in my rectum for days. I've been having coffee, cascara sagrada and aloe vera every day, and today I tried naltrexone, a high dose of magnesium, and even hosing water up my ****, but I can't get this f*cker out. I'm actually freaking out at this point. I've spent hours sitting on the toilet over the past few days. WTF else can I try?
There is a Standard Process supplement that is high in cholesterol that does the trick overnight. Also, aloe juice, and/or a coffee enema may be helpful.

Ben.

You already did an enema and it still didnt come out? How ...? Did you try 1-2 times more? Did you do handstand poses or something to get the water further down (or in this case up ...)?

I'd suggest as Pina said, Stomache massages. If it does not cause to much pain, do gut smashing as in: take a tennis or massageball and lay on it with your stomache, inhaling/exhaling, rolling around, basicly creating pressure on the structures. Just becareful doing this. If theres to much pain or to much obstruction you could hurt yourself, just dont force it to much.

Also try to get into deep squats positions multiple times a day for a few minutes.

Cascara does nothing for me, but castor oil or epsom salt makes stuff "go" every time.

I'd also suggest 15-30 minutes of psoas release and/or stomache pulling.

Last edited:

GreenTrails

ASAP get Dulcolax medicated laxative suppositories. Insert in rectum. In a few minutes you will have a bowel movement.

Peater

Magnesium or a teaspoon potassium chloride in OJ are my usual options.

The potassium seems more reliable, I've sometimes still had bad constipation even with taking magnesium

Sugartits

The potassium seems more reliable, I've sometimes still had bad constipation even with taking magnesium
Same here, milk of magnesia stopped being useful for me, how odd. I wonder why? Maybe castor oil would work better.

I admire how supportive the people on this forum can be. We are rooting for you, deliciousfruit. We stand behind you in your efforts!

Missenger

Same here, milk of magnesia stopped being useful for me, how odd. I wonder why? Maybe castor oil would work better.

Dr. Ray mentioned alternating fiber to clean out the digestive track, adding gut cleaners and herbal laxatives to the carrot salad does sort of help.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals