Idealabs Comments And Suggestions

johnwester130

Considering diamant has a crystalloid structure and is very effective, have Idealabs done research on the potential for a quasicrystal like substance and its interaction at a biological level, quasicrystals have a diffraction effect, if cells communicate via light and its suspected reality is hologram like then a substance that has quasicrystal properties should be very coherent?

explain further?

Don't these drugs alraedy exist. bromantane, , memantine, rimantadine, etc ?

Is this your path of thinking? Or have I misunderstood?

Drareg

explain further?

Don't these drugs alraedy exist. bromantane, , memantine, rimantadine, etc ?

Is this your path of thinking? Or have I misunderstood?
Quasicrystals are different, what Im thinking is along the lines of what Mae Wan Ho speaks about when referring to quasicrystals in her book, The quasicrystal may be the link to the ether or quantum realm of sorts, Im suspecting that LSD, DMT and the like may interact with water to create a quaiscrystal effect.
I was thinking a quasicrystal is more analog like in function, a regular crystal is more digital in function?

This video kind of covers it reasonably well-

View: https://youtu.be/LS3_6S2AZFI

Motorneuron

Is there anyone willing to send unused Idealabs products to Europe? I have ALS and I'm doing various tests ... I don't have a big budget but we can agree.

Write to me in private! Thank you

Waynish

We have thymoquinone, but Peat said he thinks it may not be safe when asked about supplementing with it recently, unless somebody has cancer. So, I may add it to the Panquinone product but I don't think we will be adding it to products people use on a daily basis like Lapodin.
Can you share the process by which they made the thymoquinone? Extracted from black cumin seed oil?

frannybananny

Is there anywhere with a list of products from IdeaLabs and how to order them? Do I need to send a private message to haidut?

MattyG27

If you read the Suppversity article you will see that this peptide strongly promotes angiogenesis, which is not something you want.
Is there a case scenario where you would want to use this(BPC-157) for a small period of time and then stop?

Is there something you would suggest using instead of this?

Lastly where is this article?

haidut

Forum Supporter
Is there a case scenario where you would want to use this(BPC-157) for a small period of time and then stop?

Is there something you would suggest using instead of this?

Lastly where is this article?

The Suppversity article is in the comment by Ras to which I responded.

As far as your other questions - sorry, I don't provide personal advice or comment on what people should or should not use. This question should be asked in the open forum. Also, there are several threads about this substance and people there have commented on its effects and alternatives. So, if you search around you should be able to find what you need.

jerico99

feedandseed

Ketotifen in SFA/Anhydrol would be amazing as an alternative to cypro (for allergies moreso than serotonin antagonism) without any direct activity on dopamine.

I’ve seen it sold as a lab chem before but I trust idealabs more than random research chem sites.

kimbriel

I would love to see a Calcitonin product. Calcitonin is a hormone put out by the thyroid that regulates bone mineral density and you only get it from porcine or NDT. The problem is that now that NDTs have become classified as biologics, they are becoming prohibitively expensive. As far as I can tell, Calcitonin is the only benefit NDT has over straight T3. He would make a lot of money off of us thyroid patients, and be helping us as well.

T3Energy

Just some information about german customs since I read multiple times now that they are getting more strict with controlling packages. I ordered (with DHL Express) SolBan, EstroBan, CortiNon, Cypro, Magnoil and AlloP. I received a letter from DHL stating that the package is held by the customs (Zoll). I thought that they might just want an invoice to calculate taxes and stuff but today I got an email from the customs stating that currently Magnoil and EstroBan will be send to me while the others fall under § 73 (1) AMG. Will see how they will proceed with any fines or anything but will update again.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom