Idealabs Comments And Suggestions

kimbriel

Just some information about german customs since I read multiple times now that they are getting more strict with controlling packages. I ordered (with DHL Express) SolBan, EstroBan, CortiNon, Cypro, Magnoil and AlloP. I received a letter from DHL stating that the package is held by the customs (Zoll). I thought that they might just want an invoice to calculate taxes and stuff but today I got an email from the customs stating that currently Magnoil and EstroBan will be send to me while the others fall under § 73 (1) AMG. Will see how they will proceed with any fines or anything but will update again.
Wow, thanks so much for that! I have a cousin with Hashimoto's who lives in Germany and I'd been wondering if sending her supps or meds would help. Guess not. I was floored to discover the tax she has to pay on the gift I sent her. But do you like the healthcare there?

T3Energy

Wow, thanks so much for that! I have a cousin with Hashimoto's who lives in Germany and I'd been wondering if sending her supps or meds would help. Guess not. I was floored to discover the tax she has to pay on the gift I sent her. But do you like the healthcare there?
I would still contact the IdeaLabs support and discuss other options for example removing the labels from the bottles or just sending a small package with just 2-3 bottles maximum.
Regarding your question about the healthcare: well.. comparing it to what I hear from the US healthcare system it might seem like a good system in Germany but honestly in most cases doctors here also have no clue. In the end they mostly just prescribe medicine which will treat the symptoms in the short term but might ruin you in the long run. So in most cases it is preferrable to have a basic understanding of health and the necessary ressources to support it than relying on the healthcare system.

kimbriel

I would still contact the IdeaLabs support and discuss other options for example removing the labels from the bottles or just sending a small package with just 2-3 bottles maximum.
Regarding your question about the healthcare: well.. comparing it to what I hear from the US healthcare system it might seem like a good system in Germany but honestly in most cases doctors here also have no clue. In the end they mostly just prescribe medicine which will treat the symptoms in the short term but might ruin you in the long run. So in most cases it is preferrable to have a basic understanding of health and the necessary ressources to support it than relying on the healthcare system.
This is exactly what my cousin says about the healthcare in Germany. I think she romanticizes US Healthcare too. US Healthcare is amazing as long as you have lots of time and money - the average American doesn't.

Thanks for the tips. I'll talk to Georgi.

Epik

I've noticed that there's a maximum of bottles you can order at once, is there any way to get around this? I used to be able to buy half a year's supply in one shipment and that would help cut shipping costs. Is the issue that I might be going over some daily or weekly quota of sales? I don't mind waiting a while for the shipment as long as I can get it shipped all at once.

Mauritio

Just some information about german customs since I read multiple times now that they are getting more strict with controlling packages. I ordered (with DHL Express) SolBan, EstroBan, CortiNon, Cypro, Magnoil and AlloP. I received a letter from DHL stating that the package is held by the customs (Zoll). I thought that they might just want an invoice to calculate taxes and stuff but today I got an email from the customs stating that currently Magnoil and EstroBan will be send to me while the others fall under § 73 (1) AMG. Will see how they will proceed with any fines or anything but will update again.
Dont use DHL express when shipping to germany! They are more strict when using express for some reason.
Did you try the same order via normal shipping? Ive read from multiple people that their stuff got seized when using DHL express. I think @youngsinatra was one of them. I want to order tyronene soon, so hopefully that'll work...

T3Energy

Dont use DHL express when shipping to germany! They are more strict when using express for some reason.
Did you try the same order via normal shipping? Ive read from multiple people that their stuff got seized when using DHL express. I think @youngsinatra was one of them. I want to order tyronene soon, so hopefully that'll work...
I placed an order with normal shipping yesterday! Will report if it goes through the customs but I think that shipping method takes a few days longer than the DHL Express one. Still worth the wait if it atleast arrives 😄

Mauritio

I placed an order with normal shipping yesterday! Will report if it goes through the customs but I think that shipping method takes a few days longer than the DHL Express one. Still worth the wait if it atleast arrives 😄
What did your order contain if I may ask? For me it has been taking almost exactly one week to reach germany via normal shipping for several years now. Somtimes 10 days but rarely more than that.

T3Energy

What did your order contain if I may ask? For me it has been taking almost exactly one week to reach germany via normal shipping for several years now. Somtimes 10 days but rarely more than that.
2x Cypro, 1x Progestene, 1x Energin.

Mauritio

T3Energy

Package arrived today, that was really fast! They even added the products from my previous order which were seized by the customs, very thankful for that.

Mauritio

Package arrived today, that was really fast! They even added the products from my previous order which were seized by the customs, very thankful for that.
Oh so even t3 and progesterone went through?

Mauritio

Sitaruîm

Hi all, I'm a new idealabs customer and just received my second idealabs purchase yesterday. This message is directed mainly at those living outside the United States, and whose purchases have to go through customs.
Georgi has commented several times on many of his products' sensitivity to light; this got me thinking about whether the radiation emitted by the scanners during customs processing are of concern, and whether they can damage the products in any way. Has this been discussed? Thanks.

OP
Ras

Ras

Mauritio

Progesterone yes, I did not order T3 though. But last time I ordered T3 (2022) it also went through.
I received T3 today . Arrived in less than week , new record. No issues with customs. Normal shipping. Hallelujah!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom