If you want to shut up a pro vaxxer and maybe crack that bubble, all you have to do is say this.

professor_sue

Have empathy for your enemy, 99 percent of the public has elementary level of understanding on how the body which make them susceptible to this fear mongering about Covid. Best way look at them is as a 5 year who has been told their is a boogie man in the closet and that guy who has been telling them do I as I say and I will protect you from the boogie man.

All I am saying is it is a way to create doubt of the people that have been telling them listen to me or the boogie man will get you, who has had many self imposed cracks to the bubble they created. So people are slowing starting to realize something is up.

So I try to not take it personal with all the attacks on antivaxxer. And look at them like scared children.

The people that are propagating this I see as evil, I am just trying ways to get through to freinds family before it’s to late and they take their 9th booster and shut up the propagandist.
I totally get it and I do have empathy for these folks. In terms of my energy expenditures, time, etc., I no longer see it as productive. In my own personal circle, they are not open to listening to alternative perspectives and info that does not come from some CNN or MSNBC mouthpiece, so it's utterly pointless. But I really do commend you and others for trying. I am seen by some friends and colleagues as a conspiracy theory tinfoil hat nutter and spreading disinfo or misinfo. So, once someone has that image of me in mind, there is a hard wall around their minds. So, it is useless, to me, in terms of trying to share info, persuade, etc. I have concluded that all of this comes down to worldview/religion/scientism. If you "believe in" "the science," or scientism, ascribe to germ theory 110000%, always believe the mainstream media and they would never lie (yes, I know people in my life who think this way, who would never question anything CNN or MSNBC puts out--for real), then they will always go along with whatever is recommended in terms of vaccines and boosters. Yes, the 5th, 6th, etc. to the 20th. If Fauci said we all need to get boosted every other week, these people would do it without question. As Nicole Wallace, an MSNBC host, said with vim and vigor, "I am a Fauci groupie!!" I think she speaks for millions, particularly those on the left but maybe even some on the political right, but who knows. So, to me, it is pointless trying to convince others. I think we all have to make a choice about who we have in our lives, know which topics or issues we can discuss, and do that. Or walk away. The middle ground is gone, I think, for most people. I know this is a very black-pilled perspective on it, but it's own view. I don't speak for others, but perhaps others do feel the same way. That said, I do think it's great for you and anyone else here and elsewhere to try and inform those whom you love about the dangers of the vax, multiple boosters, etc. Rock on, and if you can get somewhere, you are a better person than I. I gave up a long time ago. I just try to avoid discussions. They know I am not boosted, and so if I wish to visit some folks I have to test before I go over. So be it. I have chosen to keep these folks in my life because they are more to me than their politics and views on science and vaccines. If I walked away from anyone with a different opinion than me on this stuff, I would literally have 1 friend in my life whom I know in real life and maybe a couple of internet peeps whom I have gotten to know and could call friends. That is it, And these friends live nowhere near me, so I would essentially be completely and utterly alone without anyone, any supports. (I live in California, so maybe that explains it. Hahha!) For real though, it would be so depressing, I would end up doing something to end my life. We need social supports in our lives. Sometimes compromise is okay. For me. Anyway, thanks for reading. Good luck on your endeavors! I am rooting for you!! Cheers and peace, always ...

Doc Sandoz

I totally get it and I do have empathy for these folks. In terms of my energy expenditures, time, etc., I no longer see it as productive. In my own personal circle, they are not open to listening to alternative perspectives and info that does not come from some CNN or MSNBC mouthpiece, so it's utterly pointless. But I really do commend you and others for trying. I am seen by some friends and colleagues as a conspiracy theory tinfoil hat nutter and spreading disinfo or misinfo. So, once someone has that image of me in mind, there is a hard wall around their minds. So, it is useless, to me, in terms of trying to share info, persuade, etc. I have concluded that all of this comes down to worldview/religion/scientism. If you "believe in" "the science," or scientism, ascribe to germ theory 110000%, always believe the mainstream media and they would never lie (yes, I know people in my life who think this way, who would never question anything CNN or MSNBC puts out--for real), then they will always go along with whatever is recommended in terms of vaccines and boosters. Yes, the 5th, 6th, etc. to the 20th. If Fauci said we all need to get boosted every other week, these people would do it without question. As Nicole Wallace, an MSNBC host, said with vim and vigor, "I am a Fauci groupie!!" I think she speaks for millions, particularly those on the left but maybe even some on the political right, but who knows. So, to me, it is pointless trying to convince others. I think we all have to make a choice about who we have in our lives, know which topics or issues we can discuss, and do that. Or walk away. The middle ground is gone, I think, for most people. I know this is a very black-pilled perspective on it, but it's own view. I don't speak for others, but perhaps others do feel the same way. That said, I do think it's great for you and anyone else here and elsewhere to try and inform those whom you love about the dangers of the vax, multiple boosters, etc. Rock on, and if you can get somewhere, you are a better person than I. I gave up a long time ago. I just try to avoid discussions. They know I am not boosted, and so if I wish to visit some folks I have to test before I go over. So be it. I have chosen to keep these folks in my life because they are more to me than their politics and views on science and vaccines. If I walked away from anyone with a different opinion than me on this stuff, I would literally have 1 friend in my life whom I know in real life and maybe a couple of internet peeps whom I have gotten to know and could call friends. That is it, And these friends live nowhere near me, so I would essentially be completely and utterly alone without anyone, any supports. (I live in California, so maybe that explains it. Hahha!) For real though, it would be so depressing, I would end up doing something to end my life. We need social supports in our lives. Sometimes compromise is okay. For me. Anyway, thanks for reading. Good luck on your endeavors! I am rooting for you!! Cheers and peace, always ...

I didn't catch where you live, but I feel bad for you as the situation sounds dreadful - indeed almost unreal from my perspective living in one of the free states. Yet I do know all too well how real it is out there from testimonials such as yours.

In this "flyover state", it is almost like there never was a pandemic. Friends are still friends, vaxxed or unvaxxed, masked or not. They have not lost common sense, respect each other's choices and, while there are places - like certain "health food" stores - where, although masking is optional, most people wear them, I've never had any sort of dirty look or judgment laid on me. In the regular places I most freqent, you see very few masks. I have never once been questioned by anyone in any manner about my vaxx status, testing, or had a comment made about my naked face. Where the rural clientele gather you see no masks at all. Country folk caught on quick and were done with the lunacy by end of 2020. The more liberal cities lagged but are now as I've described above.

Unofficial credos here have always been "tend to your own business and I'll tend to mine" and "good fences make good neighbors." I might also add the so-called "Karen" type is frowned on and shunned.

Maybe it's just that there is enough physical space to allow for it. You really should consider migrating to a free state.

Last edited:

akgrrrl

I
I didn't catch where you live, but I feel bad for you as the situation sounds dreadful - indeed almost unreal from my perspective living in one of the free states. Yet I do know all too well how real it is out there from testimonials such as yours.

In this "flyover state", it is almost like there never was a pandemic. Friends are still friends, vaxxed or unvaxxed, masked or not. They have not lost common sense, respect each other's choices and, while are certain places - like "health food" stores where, although masking is optional, most people wear them, I've never had any sort of dirty look or judgment laid on me. In the regular places I most freqent, you see very few masks. Where the rural clientele gather you see none at all. Country folk caught on quick and were done with lunacy by end of 2020. The more liberal cities are as I described above.

You really should consider migrating to a free state.
I second this, with emphasis on the last statement.

Doc Sandoz

I

I second this, with emphasis on the last statement.
I of course only tell certain people about places like ours, lest we be forced to defend them from an invasion of woke lunatics looking to destroy our freedoms.

professor_sue

I of course only tell certain people about places like ours, lest we be forced to defend them from an invasion of woke lunatics looking to destroy our freedoms.
I live in a red county in California, in a rural area, so I'm okay for now. I'm also the furthest thing from woke there is. I'm a divergent and wrong-thinker in my profession (university professor). Politically, I'm libertarian. It's definitely sad to see the divide between people that's happening. It's why I keep my world pretty small. I inform my students (Criminal Justice majors) about all sorts of things that they normally would not learn. I'm very heterodox in my approach and advocate for real critical thinking and analysis. I also tell them I'm anti-mandate as far as vaccines go. I'm an outlier for sure. I can interact and talk with anyone. And no need to feel badly for me. We're all at choice, including me. I take personal responsibility very seriously. Without responsibility, there can be no freedom. Peace, always.

akgrrrl

Beautifully stated.
Glad you are here.
I live in a red county in California, in a rural area, so I'm okay for now. I'm also the furthest thing from woke there is. I'm a divergent and wrong-thinker in my profession (university professor). Politically, I'm libertarian. It's definitely sad to see the divide between people that's happening. It's why I keep my world pretty small. I inform my students (Criminal Justice majors) about all sorts of things that they normally would not learn. I'm very heterodox in my approach and advocate for real critical thinking and analysis. I also tell them I'm anti-mandate as far as vaccines go. I'm an outlier for sure. I can interact and talk with anyone. And no need to feel badly for me. We're all at choice, including me. I take personal responsibility very seriously. Without responsibility, there can be no freedom. Peace, always.

OP
A

area51puy

Forum Supporter

When pro vaxxer were screaming for us to lose our jobs and to put us into concentration camp for refusing the vaccine. I was telling people to use this argument because this was the Achilles heel of the vaccine companies. This was never about health and always about money.

So if everybody said I’ll take the vaccine when you release the patent, the pressure and money to force people would have went away because that would cost them billions

COVID-19 DRUGMAKERS PRESSURED TWITTER TO CENSOR ACTIVISTS PUSHING FOR GENERIC VACCINE​

The social media pressure campaign was just a part of the pharmaceutical industry’s successful lobbying blitz to retain patents — and make record profits.​

IN MID-DECEMBER 2020, Nina Morschhaeuser, a lobbyist for Twitter in Europe, emailed colleagues with a dire warning. The drugmaker BioNTech, along with the German government, had contacted her with news of an imminent “campaign targeting the pharmaceutical companies developing the COVID-19 vaccine,” she wrote.

“The authorities are warning about ‘serious consequences’ of the action, i.e. posts and a flood of comments ‘that may violate TOS’ as well as the ‘takeover of user accounts’ are to be expected,” wrote Morschhaeuser. “Especially the personal accounts of the management of the vaccine manufacturers are said to be targeted. Accordingly, fake accounts could also be set up.”

The campaign they were concerned about was the launch of an international push to force the drug industry to share the intellectual property and patents associated with coronavirus vaccine development. Making the patents available, in turn, would allow countries across the world to swiftly manufacture generic vaccines and other low-cost therapeutics to deal with the ongoing pandemic.

Morschhaeuser, while alerting several site integrity and safety teams at Twitter, forwarded on an email from BioNTech spokesperson Jasmina Alatovic, who asked Twitter to “hide” activist tweets targeting her company’s account over a period of two days.

Morschhaeuser flagged the corporate accounts of Pfizer, BioNTech, Moderna, and AstraZeneca for her colleagues to monitor and shield from activists. Morschhaeuser also asked colleagues to monitor the hashtags #PeoplesVaccine and #JoinCTAP, a reference to the World Health Organization’s Covid-19 Technology Access Pool, a program promoted by developing countries to accelerate the development of vaccines through the equitable sharing of research and manufacturing capacity. She noted that the group Global Justice Now was spearheading the action with an online sign-up form.

Warrior

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals