Inflammation that won't subside

iLoveSugar

I'm still experiencing widespread body inflammation and soreness, despite taking steps such as supplementing with vitamin D, aspirin, TRT, and occasionally magnesium glycinate and pregnenolone. I dont get it. Aspirin with a hefty dose works temporarily, but has literally no lasting effect. My body doesn't seem to heal from injuries as it should, and I'm wondering if this could be linked to something in my daily environment, my gut health, hypothyroidism, or something else?

I feel like I'm beating a dead horse, but something has to click at some point.

youngsinatra

I'm still experiencing widespread body inflammation and soreness, despite taking steps such as supplementing with vitamin D, aspirin, TRT, and occasionally magnesium glycinate and pregnenolone. I dont get it. Aspirin with a hefty dose works temporarily, but has literally no lasting effect. My body doesn't seem to heal from injuries as it should, and I'm wondering if this could be linked to something in my daily environment, my gut health, hypothyroidism, or something else?

Have you gotten extensive diagnostics for mitochondrial function? Or muscle biopsy testing?

I am positive that you have some sort of mitochondrial disease or impairment.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Bro, you are toxic and deficient and I have shown you the way out. You can keep spinning your wheels or get on the road to Restoration.

OP
I

iLoveSugar

Bro, you are toxic and deficient and I have shown you the way out. You can keep spinning your wheels or get on the road to Restoration.
You've shown me the way out? By eliminating copper?

youngsinatra

What type of diagnostics?
— Serum lactate and pyruvate
— Serum intracellular ATP
— Urinary citrullin + serum nitrotyrosin (looking for NO stress, which inhibits oxidative phosphorylation)
— B vitamins (serum B12 and methylmalonic acid, serum biotin, B1, B2, B3…)
— Serum coenzyme Q10
— Serum alpha lipoic acid
— Triglycerides, serum glucose, Hb1AC (if high - sugar is not burned oxidatively, rather stuck in glycolysis)
— Zinc, selenium, copper, manganese, full iron panel.

OP
I

iLoveSugar

— Serum lactate and pyruvate
— Serum intracellular ATP
— Urinary citrullin + serum nitrotyrosin (looking for NO stress, which inhibits oxidative phosphorylation)
— B vitamins (serum B12 and methylmalonic acid, serum biotin, B1, B2, B3…)
— Serum coenzyme Q10
— Serum alpha lipoic acid
— Triglycerides, serum glucose, Hb1AC (if high - sugar is not burned oxidatively, rather stuck in glycolysis)
— Zinc, selenium, copper, manganese, full iron panel.
Are these all tests I could get through a normal lab?

Kyle970

I do this when I'm in this state.
Suana then cold exposure, back and forth. With charcoal this helps me more than any anti inflammatory and I almost feel like my old self for a bit.

PopSocket

I do this when I'm in this state.
Suana then cold exposure, back and forth. With charcoal this helps me more than any anti inflammatory and I almost feel like my old self for a bit.
Cortisol from cold exposure sure can act as a temporary solution.

Kyle970

@PopSocket was doing just cold for a while but I didn't like it with already a low temp. I just repeat 30 seconds-ish after sweating/sauna. Possibly moves stagnation/lymph.

𝙁𝙧𝙪𝙞𝙩~𝙩𝙚𝙚

Forum Supporter
Are you getting regular prescribed phlebotomies or donating blood to dump iron while on TRT and the 4 panel iron labs? How’s your B vitamin status? Thiamine, along with a B complex could be helpful.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals