Ipamorelin vs HGH: the biggest downside is…

John mcclain

Took mk677 and gh on different occasions...
Both felt very different....mk was like what I would imagine taking insulin is like...I got very low blood sugar and very hungry...I mean very hungry....gh did what I expected it to do...I looked 10lbs heavier and skin looked nicer n muscle popped...very different results from what's are supposed to do the same thing....too me mk is bull****.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Took mk677 and gh on different occasions...
Both felt very different....mk was like what I would imagine taking insulin is like...I got very low blood sugar and very hungry...I mean very hungry....gh did what I expected it to do...I looked 10lbs heavier and skin looked nicer n muscle popped...very different results from what's are supposed to do the same thing....too me mk is bull****.
When you say you looked 10lbs heavier, was that water or more like a pumped muscle look while looking tigher?

John mcclain

When you say you looked 10lbs heavier, was that water or more like a pumped muscle look while looking tigher?
Yes it's very much water...but into the muscle...not like running something that converts easily to estrogen like dbol which is the 10lbs of water but is everywhere face n midsection...hgh is the daddy if you ask me...little bit of that and little AAS is pretty much every top sportsmen or woman on the planet is running...imo.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Yes it's very much water...but into the muscle...not like running something that converts easily to estrogen like dbol which is the 10lbs of water but is everywhere face n midsection...hgh is the daddy if you ask me...little bit of that and little AAS is pretty much every top sportsmen or woman on the planet is running...imo.
How much did you use?

mgrabs

Took tesamorelin/cjc195 w/ipamorelin all we’re incredible experiences. Body composition,’sleep, energy, libido, mood, skin elasticity hair growth

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Took tesamorelin/cjc195 w/ipamorelin all we’re incredible experiences. Body composition,’sleep, energy, libido, mood, skin elasticity hair growth
What dosing?
What did it do for you recomp wise? Weight loss, etc.

John mcclain

How much did you use?
I've used 4ius a day 5on 2 off for about 3months would run for longer only for money...all the other stuff are much like mk...anyone promoting it is really selling it...too me none of the serious lads bother with that crap n stick to what actually works...it truly is the fountain of youth and the most used ped of well payed sports people

mgrabs

What dosing?
What did it do for you recomp wise? Weight loss, etc.
BPC 1mg, CJC Ipamorelin 100mcg and Tesamorelin 2mg per injection 5 nights a week 3 months. (It comes all together in 1 syringe dosed that way)

Lost a few lbs of stubborn fat which im already lean & in great shape just wanted an extra kick. Along with metabolism, skin hair nails sleep.

& I’ve heard it helps during a period of heavy stress to incorporate growth hormone secretagogues which I experienced throughout this winter. So this protocol on top of a grain of thyroid, dhea+preg has been great so far. Still going. Im a 28 yr old male.

You can purchase directly from konniver wellness website. 10 mins virtual appointment (free) allows you to purchase his protocols that come with the syringes pre loaded. I tried peptide sciences and the other ones back in the day and by far the pharmaceutical compounding pharmacies like tailor made & empower versions seem to be more potent.

Sampa

Best peptide is real pharma grade hgh, by far. 2ui 2 times a day burns fat and gain muscle at the same time.
Mk677 is real, the grelin rush is crazy, but if you are able to control the food ingestion, the intramuscular filling and the whooping vascularity is so beautiful. (at a low cost)

Miggie

I ran both.

Ipamorelin i dosed it 3x a day around 250mcg per shot. I only used this for a short periode of like 4 weeks. The results where pretty good but its weaker than just straight gh.

GH i tried different dosages. I don't really get a lot of water retention from it. sleep improves a bit on it and hairs an nails grow faster.

3iu 5x a week
3iu 7x a week
15 iu 3x a week

I think the most beneficial part from hgh/secretagogues are that they limit fat gains during a bulk so you could continue for longer periods of time without having to cut.

crsnpalmer

I take 12.5mgs of Mk-677 3x a week. I haven't noticed any performance benefits, small increase in water weight. It helped me get off of THC. I relied on THC for appetite. I can maintain a caloric surplus with the appetite increase from Mk-677.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals