Iron Metabolism

Gbouldev claimed that the acid can facilitate the excretion of vitamin A I assume from the liver and then released into the bloodstream... so I don't know if it's a positive or negative thing 🤔 if it remains in circulation? He never (or almost) supported Peat's ideas except for true fast oxidants (efficient carbohydrate metabolism) and for the action of the thyroid on the excretion of Vitamin A. So increasing acids and the thyroid could favor the process (in theory)....then the practice remains subjective...many influences at play.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Keep getting worse I can’t believe what’s happening I can’t eat or sleep. Completely bed ridden.

I believe it really has to do with testosterone lowering vitamin A making b12 10x more powerful as I talk about in that thread I made.

I keep taking b12 and yesterday I really really felt it. It hit me soooo hard and the last 24 hours have been the worst I’ve ever had.

My mitochondria needs carbon and nitrogen not hydrogen right now. My biofeedback machine showed the hydrogen spike last night after taking b12. Hydrogen was not high all day prior.
Brother I was in the same position as you, pretty much wrote myself off. Then I decided to try the low "vitamin A" and low toxin lifestyle and then everything changed and i got my life back and I continue to get better and better.

Orion

How did that go?

At the time I didn't really see pros or cons, stopped using them as I figured I was probably still quite loaded with VA to begin with.

Was doing two eggs per day. I don't have notes, but it was probably for a few months, when I was approx 4yrs on low VA diet.

OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

ALA was horrid last night next to osr. B2 b5 helping a little.

Gave hcg today to help me get off test. Absolutely horrible. Just feels like it’s dissolving my head in the worst of ways.

My Mito needs carbon. Hcg and ALA are pro hydrogen.

This just isn’t good. It’s gonna take me a few days to recover from this hcg it’s really bad .

OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

hcg sucks. It wasn’t done because I wanted to try hcg. It’s cuz I stopped test.

Now I have two more options for trying to give hormones a push. Including enclomiphene and testosterone suspension.

I’m hoping I can take the enclomid once a week its a short half life. Maybe giving LH a push would be helpful.

I don’t know. Things are disgustingly bad but I just did horrible things for 8 weeks straight. No more of this ***t.

OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

Starting to look at my low iodine in oligoscans. Htma iodine has never really sunk. But oligoscans have shown it drop this entire year.

And really it seems these oligoscans are mapping big things that happened in htma. Like dead chromium and phosphorus. Well I improved with tons of chromium intake in 2020. I always get better when phosphorus rises in htma from normal to higher end. Chromium actually spiked the last time I had a life.

And let’s be real here. There are two big problems. Hydrogen peroxide detoxification and mercury toxicity. Thyroid big for both.

Also seeing iodine / Vit A antagonism of one another in my history.

OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

“Nadph will only be increased as thyroid/ potassium go up “ - gbold

OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

Looking at selenium a lot over htma and now oligoscans. I always thought I was flat out selenium toxic but there was a time period where selenium droppped a lot.

I had been in salt water a lot, the end of a summer and had started consistently using b2. It was likely b2 iodine and moly too was used in that time period.

I think it’s obvious I just need nadph working through thyroid and potassium.

OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

Seeing how b12 and iodine are nadph oxidase inhibitors assuming b12 def. Potassium too. I think they are the first 3 things I have to get in. Iodine, b12, potassium.

I need gluth recycling first and foremost it seems. When that occurs sulfur goes up in hair.

Zinc high dose is clearly bothering me causing more potassium deficiency . Will lower and maybe raise chromium.

I think nadph oxidase has been severely upregulated for weeks. And prior I was only making a litttle progress cuz I was down regulating it with b12. Needed iodine too.

OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

Iodine+b12 was rough on me today. 3mg of iodine. So I took selenium 100mcg a few hours later and it calmed me down. Followed by 1.5mg of iodine… messed me up really really bad. Selenium after didn’t help.

I get it that fixing thyroid isn’t gonna fix me. I’m way more complex. I need carbon. I need gluth production / recycling and cysteine. Thyroid helps gluth recycling and bile. Bile helps retain b12 and rid mercury. Also helps make iron and copper available.

It’s nice talking the talk but I don’t know if I’ll be able to walk the walk. I caused so much mitochondrial damage with the ***t I did the last year + with zero thyroid function.

Literally stupid .

youngsinatra

Those doses of iodine are known to suppress thyroid function.
It certainly did for me. I got hypothermia on 0.6-1.8mg nascent iodine. Even with selenium the thyroid didn’t improve. High Se intake actually suppressed T3 levels in a human experimental study and low intakes (~50 mcg/d) had high T3 levels paradoxically. (https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0022316622162243)

My thyroid felt inflamed and tingling when I was experimenting with I/Se.
I spoke with one women that took 0.6mg of the same nascent iodine product that I took and she tested her thyroid panel with low FT4/FT3 and TSH at 150+…. Put on LT4 and changed her life for the better.

I just take LT4 to get TSH in the desired range (0.5-1.0) these days and get sufficient cofactors through diet (zinc, selenium…)

Last edited:
OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

Those doses of iodine are known to suppress thyroid function.
It certainly did for me. I got hypothermia on 0.6-1.8mg nascent iodine. Even with selenium the thyroid didn’t improve. High Se intake actually suppressed T3 levels in a human experimental study and low intakes (~50 mcg/d) had high T3 levels paradoxically. (https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0022316622162243)

My thyroid felt inflamed and tingling when I was experimenting with I/Se.
I spoke with one women that took 0.6mg of the same nascent iodine product that I took and she tested her thyroid panel with low FT4/FT3 and TSH at 150+…. Put on LT4 and changed her life for the better.

I just take LT4 to get TSH in the desired range (0.5-1.0) these days and get sufficient cofactors through diet (zinc, selenium…)

Interesting t4. Taking a t3 glandular the other day (I think it was t3) made me go absolutely insane. I do think the glandular had t4.

I think the the historically low iodine is the long term issue. Something happened where ocean water allowed me to get nutrients working between 2019 and 2022.

T4 by itself might be interesting here

OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

I was actually dosing something like 12-20mg of iodine daily for nearly a week. The mega dosing ends there. Last night 3mg was really tough on me.

Today 900mcg + 50mcg of selenium was strong but decent and bearable.

Everything tells me pyruvate dehydrogenase comes first. And that comes from functional thiamine which starts with b12 folate thyroid b2.

OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

Very close to throwing in the towel.

It’s too late. It’s way too late. Oxygen toxicity is a real thing. Ray talks about it. This has been failing battle. It’s straight mitochondrial disease.

I could try some t4 to keep thyroid alive but the illness isn’t a thyroid issue. It’s a glutathione production and recycling issue. Thyroid helps with nadph it’s a part of that for gluth recycling. But the person I’m working with right now… her and I are in agreement that this is gluth production I need first and foremost. And it’s not happening.

OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

Iodine has been lowering estrogen turning d receptor off so no phosphorus.

No phosphorus no nadph.

I’m gonna have to give dhea it seems. Testo raises Aldo too high it seems. Maybe low dose testo suspension could come into play. But it’s gonna be dhea now

OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

Iodine has been lowering estrogen turning d receptor off so no phosphorus.

No phosphorus no nadph.

I’m gonna have to give dhea it seems. Testo raises Aldo too high it seems. Maybe low dose testo suspension could come into play. But it’s gonna be dhea now

Looks like I’m going round in circles cuz I am. I realize I was doing the right thing in late January which is forever ago now as the last 2 months had so much brain damage and Mito damage omg it was sooosooeoodoodoeo bad.

But it wasn’t all right. I was losing zinc. Was it dhea making me lose zinc ? Or was it the fact dhea + b12 was getting methylation working making me dump mercury. And the mercury was dumping zinc? Was that it.

I think it’s the latter. I think dhea is almost like ALA in terms of raising gluth for me. Only because it raises estrogen which I badly need for d receptor—-> phosphorus, —-> nadph —-> gluth recycling and iron availability. All for dopamine. No estrogen no dopamine.

I honestly think this 2 month detour trying to get T therapy working cost me my life for good.

I’ll put in a month of work here see what happens. No progress I’m quitting.

OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

Testo raising dht raised glutamate which has been killing NAD for the last 8 weeks.

I don’t feel like writing anymore. Probably gonna give up.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Testo raising dht raised glutamate which has been killing NAD for the last 8 weeks.

I don’t feel like writing anymore. Probably gonna give up.
Bro why don't you try the low "vitamin A" and low toxin approach? The energy effects are almost immediate.

OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

Bro why don't you try the low "vitamin A" and low toxin approach? The energy effects are almost immediate.

I did it for a few weeks while doing stupid hormones. I do think it’s part of my issues. I’m so weak right now I’m starving for calories of all kinds. I absolutely want to do this if I can calm the glutamate down etc.

I’m hoping just taking b2 b3 while getting electrolyte replete over next week or two I get strong enough. And can begin this diet. I do think it’s a big part of my issues.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals