Iron Metabolism

OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

My liver is psychotically dumping hg. I feel it. My brain is getting killed. I think cuz methylation is working, I can deal with it a little bit but I gotta get dmps and osr badly.

I’m considering a dmps IV nearby.

Everything is telling me “chase Mercury extracellularly, let system chose to go intracellular.”

So I’m not going to push dmsa, much methylation.

Zinc is dumping mercury hard. It just is and it sucks cuz I feel I really need the zinc . Pushing methylation with it makes things unbearable. The other night b12 was horrid.

Been giving hcg 100 daily. Maybe I give it a day or so off i dunno I’m going pretty insane.

Healthseeker

Whats your current bloods. Its not really mercury toxicity, which i figure you know. Its never just one thing, or your body would have sorted it out. You said cholesterol is high, you could try that angle too. What about blood sugar. A1c. Putting those things better range will def help your body do what its supposed to

OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

Testosterone supplies me with enough iron so I can make methylation work. I need testo. Or if I push methylation I fall and deplete iron.

Carbon / dopamine needs iron and sulfur. Carbon/ dopamine comes first.

Hydrogen/ copper and well ******* dhea come afterward.

And heck let’s look at it like chelation. Hydrogen is nrf2 which is ALA which dumps mercury. Carbon I believe more so binds mercury.

We want to bind before we dump. Iron sulfur come before copper in electron transport chain. There’s a reason for that.

Dhea may have ruined my life. The blood donation went with it together in late 2022/ early 2023. Dhea was a POISON for me.

Today was the very worst day of my life. My biofeedback machine showed it perfectly. I took 100mg of dhea last night for no ******* reason and my biofeedback machine showed crazzzzzy high hydrogen and hydrogen peroxide

Healthseeker

The name means that it binds mercury. Its a thiol. Not necessarily a supplement. Its in your body. My takeaway from it was you needed better liver function, and wouldn't need to worry about mercury. Its not necessarily helpful information, but just something.

OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

The name means that it binds mercury. Its a thiol. Not necessarily a supplement. Its in your body. My takeaway from it was you needed better liver function, and wouldn't need to worry about mercury. Its not necessarily helpful information, but just something.

Gives me more hope testo can help here. My bile got way way better on testo.

I think testo with low vitamin A diet is wrong. Where you testo needs vitamin A for some reason .

OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

Zinc seems to make testosterone an asset. Really zinc b12 I’d say.

Maybe I’ll start liver flushing when I get a little more stable in a week or two hopefully. Liver flush followed by chelators perhaps. Or maybe I just chelate see how that goes.

Right now methylation comes first and testosterone is needed for my methylation to work.

Stopping low vit A for now. I need milk badly in this situation. Bile is great from testo so I’m not worrying.

Healthseeker

Just take laxatives now? No effort and at least your doing something to move the colon and liver. And see how you feel?

OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

it’s pretty clear testo is a poison without zinc and b12 specifically.

The hydrogen peroxide is out of this world. It’s killing me. I’m probably gonna die cuz I donated blood 14 months ago in the midst of a 4 year battle of als Parkinson’s dementia complex caused by a combination of mercury and bmaa toxicities.

The h202 has been one of the toughest things I’ve dealt with the entire time. H202 destroys carbon and the human being itself.

Yes we need copper/sod and metabolism. These two go hand in hand but without the h202 protection provided by gluth catalase b12 fe3 I’m screwed. Fe3 and b12 I guess are the big ones for catalase and unfortunately I killed fe3 with blood donation.

Healthseeker

My stomach moves fine enough now. No need for laxatives
Yes but there is a certain handle in the liver that certain kinds of laxatives will turn that will drive the liver to process more. But it loses effectiveness quickly, even within a few doses.

OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

stopping testosterone. For good. It has been a chronic disaster absolutely destroying me.

I don’t know if it would be this bad without that reaction to dhea last week. It was the worst thing I’ve ever been through what happened with dhea and now what I’m experiencing with test is so so so bad too.

I think it’s over. I think my mitochondria was destroyed. Donating blood at the most inoppurtune time during the midst of a crash was horrible to begin 2023. Then horrid things happened between April and June 2023. Then horrid things happened between October 2023 and now.

I’m ready to die. I can’t handle it any longer.

I made a thread today about a vitamin A theory. I think it makes sense. Moritz talks about his liver flushes giving the liver the ability to use b12. I think using up A allows liver to use b12.

2021 I had high cobalt in hair and loved vitamin A. Loved it.

I don’t exactly know why testosterone is completely destroying me but it is. My machine is repetitively showing carbon dioxide high but low in blood.

I have testosterone suspension coming in mail. It might be able to help low dose no ester so none of this crazy half life.

I don’t have clomid on me. I didn’t like hcg. In 2017 I stopped trt cold turkey and test came back quick. I’ve only been taking 15mg a week roughly the last 3 weeks. One of those weeks I didn’t use much of any.

Thing is…. Cypionate lasts for weeks really. Peaks within day but wonder if system will sense the drug and not produce test.

I really wonder what’s gonna happen. I could see myself start dying. I could see a surprising ability to come off of it.

The future is very scary right now. I kinda think this was it for me. Just nothing but torture ahead until I decide to end it.

youngsinatra

Ever did the following or partially?
Fasting insulin3 - 17 mU/L
Lactate (Blood)< 19,8 mg/dl
CK< 190 U/L
Pyruvate (Blood)0.3 - 1.5 mg/dL
Triglyceride< 150 mg/dl
Lactatedehydrogenase< 250 U/L
Citrulline in Urin< 100 mg/g Crea
Nitrotyrosin in Blood< 10 nmol/L
Potassium RBC
Magnesium RBC
Whole Blood Vitamin B1 (Or Transketolase)
Vitamin B2 (EGRAC or FAD)
Methylmalonic Acid in Urine< 1,6 mg/g Crea
Biotin200 - 1.000 ng/L
Vitamin D3> 80 nmol/L
ATP (Intracellular)0.4 - 1.0 nmol/1mil
Coenzyme C10 (Serum)
400 - 1600 µg/l

I think energy metabolism is utmost important and most health problems are downstream symptoms of it. Like low T being the result of dysfunctional ATP production, not the other way around.

Have you ever gotten muscle biopsy testing for mitochondrial disease? Genetic screening? FAO-disorders, biotinidase deficiency, WD, riboflavin transport disorder?

Healthseeker

At this point I wonder about your diet and lifestyle bruschi. I just dont understand how you say you have great digestion and gut health, but are otherwise sick as a dog. Can you make a dietary log.

@bruschi11 Why would lithium increase hydrogen? Does malic acid increase hydrogen like hydrochloric acid and molecular hydrogen or does it put you in a state of alkalosis? it seems the last time the acid made me hypothyroid/alkaline I wanted to ask you what could have happened. Thank you.

OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

At this point I wonder about your diet and lifestyle bruschi. I just dont understand how you say you have great digestion and gut health, but are otherwise sick as a dog. Can you make a dietary log.

You don’t get it. Parkinson’s and als are about oxidative stress. My body can’t defend against it when I turn system on.

This is about body chemistry. And biochemistry as a whole. The body is made of carbon oxygen nitrogen hydrogen. When oxygen gets in control and goes too high the body cannot process it. Because oxygen needs to be converted superoxide through electron transport chain then h202 through copper.

When it’s h202 body needs catalase and glutathione for conversion to water.

This is something you and like 99.99% of people I talk to don’t understand. It’s something everyone should be taught but just isn’t.

My system being down for so long with low hormones and mineral usage (copper /zinc for sod) due to mercury toxicity, I lost the ability to process oxygen and my body is becoming made of oxygen.

Please don’t make a wise commment. This is the body . Most people aren’t taught this stuff and never understand it.

The blood donation was so bad cuz fe3 (which you donate) is needed for catalase which defends against hydrogen peroxide and converts to water.

Advanced people I have worked with know exactly what I’m talking about. I’m sorry you don’t understand it.

OP
bruschi11

bruschi11

@bruschi11 Why would lithium increase hydrogen? Does malic acid increase hydrogen like hydrochloric acid and molecular hydrogen or does it put you in a state of alkalosis? it seems the last time the acid made me hypothyroid/alkaline I wanted to ask you what could have happened. Thank you.

I don’t know…. But I do know lithium is very pro hydrogen that’s all I can tell you.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals