Is It Safe To Give A 4 Year Old Girl Progesterone?

yes progesterone is very safe. There are other things you may try regarding estrogen. Perhaps eating easily digestible foods and carrot salads. A little course of progesterone won't hurt though

Attachments

• 20210513_111345.jpg
    20210513_111345.jpg
    307.4 KB · Views: 48
This list of possible side effects doesn't look like anything I would be gambling with on my child. What works for us FULLY developed people isn't necessarily appropriate for still developing children.

somuch4food

Their system are also extremely sensitive. Changes in diet and environment can go a long way. What diet is she eating? How is her sleep?

Cooper

yes progesterone is very safe. There are other things you may try regarding estrogen. Perhaps eating easily digestible foods and carrot salads. A little course of progesterone won't hurt though
The problem is, she is 4 years old. Are you even aware how much damage it would cause in her system?

Human body is sacred. Even adults should not touch to these hormones. It is playing god without permisson which will only yield destruction.

mrchibbs

This list of possible side effects doesn't look like anything I would be gambling with on my child. What works for us FULLY developed people isn't necessarily appropriate for still developing children.

What mainstream medecine refers to as "progesterone" is usually synthetic progestins.

Ray Peat has talked about the use of progesterone in young children and it is perfectly safe.

People give their children vaccines, pain killers, allergy medication, ritalin etc. without batting an eyelash.

Progesterone, applied topically is very safe and is absolutely safe to experiment with in children. It can solve a lot of problems.

What mainstream medecine refers to as "progesterone" is usually synthetic progestins.

Ray Peat has talked about the use of progesterone in young children and it is perfectly safe.

People give their children vaccines, pain killers, allergy medication, ritalin etc. without batting an eyelash.

Progesterone, applied topically is very safe and is absolutely safe to experiment with in children. It can solve a lot of problems.
Well but see I didn't give mine vaccines, pain killers and allergy medicine. I stopped that nonsense when they developed more problems because of it. I love the term you used "experiment with in children", which is exactly to my point. You can make things better or you can make it worse.

Last edited:

Cooper

So you are approving this huh? It is all the game of Big Pharma to rip off your money. I think you never studied epigenetics and how these drugs and ''medications'' badly affect our epigenome, especially on developing children.

My saying is, don't use any drug if it is life and death situation or there is a serious issue in your life that couldn't be solved without it.

Well but see I didn't give mine vaccines, pain killers and allergy medicine. I stopped that nonsense when they developed more problems because of it. I love the term you used "experiment with in children", which is exactly to my point. You can make things better or you can it worse.
You know I could see if you had a child with autism or pain and some extreme situation where you have to think outside the box because the problem is worse that the "maybe" cure, but to take a 4 year old girl who is discovering a pleasure spot is not that scenerio. I remember being 5 and having those feelings, my step daughter went through that at that age. It is normal. Don't try to correct normal.

Last edited:

Cooper

You know I could see if you had a child with autism or pain and some extreme situation where you have to think outside the box because the problem is worse that the "maybe" cure, but to take a 4 year old girl who is discovering a pleasure spot is not that scenerio. I remember being 5 and having those feelings, my step daughter went through that at that age. I is normal. Don't try to correct normal.
I second this.

I have to say, i wish my parents had that perception you have Ma'am. Although acne is a bit on the anormal range, they shouldn't gave me Accutane at 16 which destroyed my whole life. Although i am finall recovering and it is becoming a past memory in my life, but the scars it left in my mind will always stay until my last breath.

I second this.

I have to say, i wish my parents had that perception you have Ma'am. Although acne is a bit on the anormal range, they shouldn't gave me Accutane at 16 which destroyed my whole life. Although i am finall recovering and it is becoming a past memory in my life, but the scars it left in my mind will always stay until my last breath.
I wish they did too Cooper! Some things were too late even with my kids, believing I was doing good, but once I knew there could ever be risks, I was always the only one to sign those forms refusing to have my kids vaccinated so they could go to school. I feel bad for all the heathy little boys they put on medication for ADHD, because they have too much energy. Such a shame!

mrchibbs

The meaning of the word I used ''experiment'' is to imply that you will figure it whether it helps solve the problem.

Topical progesterone is safer than just about anything a child comes into contact with and can be extremely therapeutic.

The meaning of the word I used ''experiment'' is to imply that you will figure it whether it helps solve the problem.

Topical progesterone is safer than just about anything a child comes into
Ray said in a generative energy podcast that it’s fine to give progesterone to young children
There is nothing wrong with this little girl! What are we trying to fix???

Everybody is so excited to play doctor that nobody can see she is being a normal little girl! Why does nobody notice that??

Everybody is so excited to play doctor that nobody can see she is being a normal little girl! Why does nobody notice that??
Well according to her actual doctor she has higher estrogen than what is normal.. that’s what we are trying to fix and progesterone is the best and safest remedy. I’m pretty sure Ray would give the thumbs up in this scenario based on everything he has said.

Well according to her actual doctor she has higher estrogen than what is normal.. that’s what we are trying to fix and progesterone is the best and safest remedy. I’m pretty sure Ray would give the thumbs up in this scenario based on everything he has said.
"Pretty sure" you have never had children.

No, I haven’t had children.. I just wanted to add my 2 cents about what ray has said about this because I thought it would be helpful
Well I gave progest-E to my little dog a week or so ago, who is like my child, and she was uncomfortably panting all day. Poor little thing, I can't imagine doing that to a developing and growing child. Progest-E anesthetized me, read my post on Progest-E & Raw Honey High. Trust me it isn't for children. We all need to be careful about what we recommend for children. Experiment on yourselves.

mrchibbs

Ray has been asked several questions about this over the years, and I'm sure I've read accounts of parents using progest-e on children for various issues and it is nearly always therapeutic.

Moreover, I don't think it matters one bit whether or not @joshquintanilla has children or not. It's not a great attitude, being a parent doesn't automatically mean you're better or more knowledgeable than people who don't have children.

I personally would not hesitate to use it, even one second.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals