Is the damage Covid Vaccine causes permanent? (Genetic changes, read the study!)

xborg

Thanks @xborg where can I read about the artificial uridine analog?

Beatrix_

I am posting here the automated translation from a dialogue I read on X

- What these demented people did was to replace ALL uracils with pseudouridines and, the worst thing is that they used (contrary to what they reported) N1-Methyl pseudouridine. Therefore, not only is this mRNA not degradable, it also generates different proteins due to changes in the reading phase!

- In other words, there is the possibility that the modification of ribonucleotides in mRNA could synthesize proteins with errors during the translation process. Imagine if it were programmed to generate a protein with lethal toxicity ...

- An important issue, still neglected, is recycling... there are more than 800 m1pseudoU per copy.

Peatress

Thank you. The Igor Chudov article is pretty easy to understand but the others are beyond my understanding of biochemistry. Much to learn.

OP
Cooper

Cooper

View: https://www.youtube.com/live/-SYL-iU0E9Q?si=WLEN_eo_DLxN0W-h

What do you guys think of this study? At the end Dr says that we should be fine because in vitro - vivo difference. But also says that other affected exosomes can enter DNA indirectly? Can someone please explain me the real conclusion about this study?

Is this DNA repair damage permenent??? Or it is there as long as spike protein lives in our blood?

@xborg

Last edited:

lvysaur

Is there even any evidence that the vaccine is still doing any damage?

For example, is all-cause mortality still up, with respect to 2019?

I'm pretty sure it killed a bunch of people through acute reactions, and it's all over now

OP
Cooper

Cooper

I'm pretty sure it killed a bunch of people through acute reactions, and it's all over now
If you read all the messages here, you can see that there could be lasting effects, almost permanent maybe?
However, im an artist who lives inside my own bubble world and although i did research about medical stuff due to my disease (unrelated to this topic) i don't understand much about biology and science of it. I am trying to find a good answer like you from someone who knows the truth. It is all confusing.

David PS

Last edited:

David PS

Death is permanent damage.

David PS

1706815263625.png

TAG145

Forum Supporter

So you think the kids and young adults dying from heart attacks are acute reactions? For instance, they just got another booster and died?

lvysaur

So you think the kids and young adults dying from heart attacks are acute reactions?
Yes, that's what acute means. If you get injected and you die 7 days later, you died of an acute reaction to the injection.

I'm not pro-inject, I haven't even been a recipient of the injection myself. But I'm skeptical that it causes some magic death timer that remains active 3 years down the line. Excess deaths in general are up, but so is poverty and stress and COVID itself (I know some people still like to pretend the disease itself isn't real). According to wastewater data COVID is never again hitting those low baseline levels seen in mid 2020 and mid 2021 (which is when I felt the best even going outside, a proxy for lower viral counts)

OP
Cooper

Cooper

Yes, that's what acute means. If you get injected and you die 7 days later, you died of an acute reaction to the injection.

I'm not pro-inject, I haven't even been a recipient of the injection myself. But I'm skeptical that it causes some magic death timer that remains active 3 years down the line. Excess deaths in general are up, but so is poverty and stress and COVID itself (I know some people still like to pretend the disease itself isn't real). According to wastewater data COVID is never again hitting those low baseline levels seen in mid 2020 and mid 2021 (which is when I felt the best even going outside, a proxy for lower viral counts)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZfSpxUf39M&ab_channel=DrbeenMedicalLectures

Here you can check this video about this topic, please tell me what you think after watching it fully.

TAG145

Forum Supporter
So you think the kids and young adults dying from heart attacks are acute reactions? For instance, they just got another booster and died?
I'm fully aware of what acute means and is why I asked you for clarification. Depending on what study, what source of data, how it was analyzed/manipulated you can mold the narrative around it. Seems like too large of an uptick of deaths and delayed to be acute reactions.

Richiebogie

The Covid-19 vaccines and boosters contain all sorts of substances, not just mRNA designed to teach cells to manufacture spike protein.

Graphene oxide was found in many injections and is particularly damaging.

Mercury and aluminium are toxic and tend to be in most vaccines.

I recommend avoiding the vaccine for 60 years until it can be properly assessed.

I was surprised how many people were keen to participate in the experiment. We only needed a few thousand volunteers but seemed to get billions.

Of course the governments of the world encouraged full participation! 🥛

Matthew 4 explains that Satan places those who worship him in positions of power in this world.

Recent events suggest that this is true…

8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;

9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.

OP
Cooper

Cooper

The Covid-19 vaccines and boosters contain all sorts of substances, not just mRNA designed to teach cells to manufacture spike protein.

I recommend avoiding the vaccine for 60 years until it can be properly assessed.

I was surprised how many people were keen to participate in the experiment. We only needed a few thousand volunteers but seemed to get billions.

Of course the governments of the world encouraged full participation! 🥛

Matthew 4 explains that Satan places those who worship him in positions of power in this world.

Recent events suggest that this is true…

8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;

9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.
Man i know. But lets keep the focus on the science of this. I was against vaccination but had to do it to visit EU for a job at that time. I didn't know vaccines were THIS harmful. Now im trying to convince myself that i am damage free and nothing permanent happened in my body. I got two of the jewish vax which i regret to this day.

But these will go away, broken down in the body and flushed out with time right?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals