Is the damage Covid Vaccine causes permanent? (Genetic changes, read the study!)

TAG145

Forum Supporter
Do you know anyone personally immediate or extended IRL ( in real life ) that has died or been irrevocably-altered from the shot or solely random amalgamation(s) from "anectdotal Twitter"?

This is a serious question - everyone I know is vaccinated EXCEPT myself. We're pushing 3 years post-vax the sky hasn't fallen.

Maybe if we keep on waiting the sky will most certainly - definitely - at some point - will have to fall.

---------------
1. The body has pretty elaborate and simple genetic repair mechanisms.
2. Permanent genetic alteration seems like a sci-fi/AI/cyborg pipe dream at this point.
3. I think we're giving these sorcerer grifter clowns more credit than they deserve.
4. I'm still deep in the conspiracy.
5. I could be wrong.
I do know my mother who did not die but her teeth are falling out. No one else in my immediate family got the shot. My good friends uncle had a stroke days after the first shot, then was very slowly recovering and his wife insisted on getting him a booster. He went on to decline and died about 1 year after that booster. Personally, I think you can easily say an old person had their health issue because of their age, so it gets messy. My father in law is not in perfect health, but about 8 months to a year after his shot he developed inflammatory arthritis in his shoulders. The hospital had a tough time figuring it out what was going on with him because of how severe the pain was. People will just chalk it up to him being an old man but the doctors/hospital reaction to the issue was that they were unfamiliar or inexperienced with the issue.

Beatrix_

My husband and I felt a strong need to eat only 2 meals daily for several months after we caught covid for the 2nd time. It was simply impossible to digest a 3rd meal (nausea and bloating). After 3 - 4 months our digestion went back to normal. I think if one does not have digestive issues, there is no need to skip meals. Listen to your body.

Strategies for the Management of Spike Protein-Related Pathology

Microorganisms 2023, 11(5), 1308; Strategies for the Management of Spike Protein-Related Pathology

Abstract
In the wake of the COVID-19 crisis, a need has arisen to prevent and treat two related conditions, COVID-19 vaccine injury and long COVID-19, both of which can trace at least part of their aetiology to the spike protein, which can cause harm through several mechanisms. One significant mechanism of harm is vascular, and it is mediated by the spike protein, a common element of the COVID-19 illness, and it is related to receiving a COVID-19 vaccine. Given the significant number of people experiencing these two related conditions, it is imperative to develop treatment protocols, as well as to consider the diversity of people experiencing long COVID-19 and vaccine injury. This review summarizes the known treatment options for long COVID-19 and vaccine injury, their mechanisms, and their evidentiary basis.

JohnHafterson

I do know my mother who did not die but her teeth are falling out. No one else in my immediate family got the shot. My good friends uncle had a stroke days after the first shot, then was very slowly recovering and his wife insisted on getting him a booster. He went on to decline and died about 1 year after that booster. Personally, I think you can easily say an old person had their health issue because of their age, so it gets messy. My father in law is not in perfect health, but about 8 months to a year after his shot he developed inflammatory arthritis in his shoulders. The hospital had a tough time figuring it out what was going on with him because of how severe the pain was. People will just chalk it up to him being an old man but the doctors/hospital reaction to the issue was that they were unfamiliar or inexperienced with the issue.
Sorry to hear. Yeah I think it's possible through several mechanisms for vaccine harm from the mRNA shots via general inflammation, cardiovascular, neurological, immune system dysregualtion/aggravation, etc.

I think the quality control in terms of truncated mRNA, RNA/DNA fragments, etc from these products is pretty lacking.

I'm not convinced about permanent DNA altering. For example the body incorporates all sorts of viral DNA, DNA from the food we eat, etc in to the genome for various reasons.

I've heard 3rd party/3rd hand evidence about health issues occurring generally around vaccine administration which we're not attributed to the vaccines which I think probably were:

- The boyfriend of a woman I know had a retinal occlusion which is similar to a stroke. She didn't put the two together. There a few papers mentioning retinal issues post mRNA.

- Another guy I know in his 50s had a stroke but strokes happen in 50s. He's generally reasonably healthy but given age hard to say with certainty.

OP
Cooper

Cooper

Mr Cooper. You should probably stop looking for an empirical handle to clutch. Remove the bubble, go back to the art and read it in context.

Sorry to hear. Yeah I think it's possible through several mechanisms for vaccine harm from the mRNA shots via general inflammation, cardiovascular, neurological, immune system dysregualtion/aggravation, etc.

I think the quality control in terms of truncated mRNA, RNA/DNA fragments, etc from these products is pretty lacking.

I'm not convinced about permanent DNA altering. For example the body incorporates all sorts of viral DNA, DNA from the food we eat, etc in to the genome for various reasons.

I've heard 3rd party/3rd hand evidence about health issues occurring generally around vaccine administration which we're not attributed to the vaccines which I think probably were:

- The boyfriend of a woman I know had a retinal occlusion which is similar to a stroke. She didn't put the two together. There a few papers mentioning retinal issues post mRNA.

- Another guy I know in his 50s had a stroke but strokes happen in 50s. He's generally reasonably healthy but given age hard to say with certainty.
Good to know. Yes there is a study about vaccines and retinal occlusion: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8500694/

However the study is weird, i don't know how they calculated the post 2 year risk of occlusions. I don't understand, if spike protein lives maximum amount of a year inside of us, then all the damage and changes should be reversed back after a year, right?

If we didn't develop any diseases or issues in the 1 year mark, i think we are clear from any future risks because spike is now cleared up. And even the rare cases of DNA being damaged or Spike entering the nucleus should be degraded or healed back to normal.

lvysaur

I do know my mother who did not die but her teeth are falling out.
This is due to covid as well.
I'm totally unvaccinated, perfect teeth for 30-ish years, two of them chipped within the last 3 months

Not saying the vax didn't play a role

If we didn't develop any diseases or issues in the 1 year mark, i think we are clear from any future risks because spike is now cleared up. And even the rare cases of DNA being damaged or Spike entering the nucleus should be degraded or healed back to normal.
Extend it to 1.5 years and I'd agree with this. I think the bigger threat now is the virus itself (which of course, the "vaccine" is useless against)
There's an uptick of people in reddit's conspiracy board complaining about it, all unvaxxed and they noticed symptoms getting worse since November 2023. Liberals will of course blame this on their unvaxxed status, the same way that rightists deny the effectiveness of masks. The reality is that COVID is a US bioweapon from Ft. Detrick, and getting reinfected with it is not comparable to reinfections from natural viruses.

Simply put, most people aren't getting the vaccine over and over, but EVERYBODY is breathing in the virus over and over. If stuff's happening 2 years out, it's probably the latter.

Last edited:

David PS

This is due to covid as well.
I'm totally unvaccinated, perfect teeth for 30-ish years, two of them chipped within the last 3 months

Not saying the vax didn't play a role

Extend it to 1.5 years and I'd agree with this. I think the bigger threat now is the virus itself (which of course, the "vaccine" is useless against)
There's an uptick of people in reddit's conspiracy board complaining about it, all unvaxxed and they noticed symptoms getting worse since November 2023. Liberals will of course blame this on their unvaxxed status, the same way that rightists deny the effectiveness of masks. The reality is that COVID is a US bioweapon from Ft. Detrick, and getting reinfected with it is not comparable to reinfections from natural viruses.

Simply put, most people aren't getting the vaccine over and over, but EVERYBODY is breathing in the virus over and over. If stuff's happening 2 years out, it's probably the latter.
I am also unvaccinated. Mostly from the things I learned on this forum. I am following the spike detox protocols just because the virus is everywhere.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals