It's worse than we think

Marcine

This may be old news to some of you but I just found this today. He explains the entire scenario humanity has been placed in. It's a mind **** for sure, but as they say-know your enemy. I've always said that good health is anarchy, but they've put the governor on our recovery rate. Only the rare individual with tenacity can survive if his scenario is correct. And I've been around the FB pages of the truly unwell for long enough to know that his take on our situation is most likely true. Dr Peat died of NO KNOWN CAUSE. They have their ways of eliminating us and that is not paranoia. May we be blessed with the tools to resist and destroy them. Thanks for your time. Multiple Chemical Stupidity

baron

Pretty annoyingly written text about environmental stresses everyone discusses already, with sections about endorsing horribly stressful things like synthetic vitmain C sprinkled in.

baron

You really start appreciating Rays nonauthoritarian style of writing when you read stuff like this.

geusterman

Don’t overlook Lugol’s iodine or Ioderal tablets. It’s a fantastic antifungal and cheap. See Dr. David Brownstein’s work on that. Or just search on potassium iodide and fungus. I had a tremendous drop in osteoarthritis knee pain once I got some serious iodine supplementing going. (Wife had positive breast cancer biopsy so I jumped in too). Like 50 mg a day.Later I learned from my naturopath that some arthritis is fungus related.

golder

Don’t overlook Lugol’s iodine or Ioderal tablets. It’s a fantastic antifungal and cheap. See Dr. David Brownstein’s work on that. Or just search on potassium iodide and fungus. I had a tremendous drop in osteoarthritis knee pain once I got some serious iodine supplementing going. (Wife had positive breast cancer biopsy so I jumped in too). Like 50 mg a day.Later I learned from my naturopath that some arthritis is fungus related.
Would topical iodine locally on the area of arthiritis work? My mum has bad knees and I would keen to recommend it to her if the consensus is beneficial. Thanks!

OP
Marcine

Marcine

Pretty annoyingly written text about environmental stresses everyone discusses already, with sections about endorsing horribly stressful things like synthetic vitmain C sprinkled in.
The other stuff on his site is more
Would topical iodine locally on the area of arthiritis work? My mum has bad knees and I would keen to recommend it to her if the consensus is beneficial. Thanks!
no. fix her metabolism and PUFAs

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals