I've been getting stiff AF whenever I stand recently

OP
I

ironfist

@Peachy what is hooklying?

I had a massage yesterday and she did a position to see if I have a tight psoas (foot hanging off table, see how far thigh drops down), and she said mine didn't look tight at all.

Which is weird, because I have front hip tightness.

Peachy

@Peachy what is hooklying?

I had a massage yesterday and she did a position to see if I have a tight psoas (foot hanging off table, see how far thigh drops down), and she said mine didn't look tight at all.

Which is weird, because I have front hip tightness.
Interesting. Do you remember what she did to stabilize your hip when you hung your leg off?

Hooklying is lying on your back with your spine in neutral. Knees bent, feet flat on the floor. Like this but I usually recommend hands a little away from your sides, palms up.

5ECCF918-D451-44D5-AE85-74BA2660E989.jpeg

OP
I

ironfist

Interesting. Do you remember what she did to stabilize your hip when you hung your leg off?

Hooklying is lying on your back with your spine in neutral. Knees bent, feet flat on the floor. Like this but I usually recommend hands a little away from your sides, palms up.

View attachment 43477
The move to stabilize my hip was to hold my left leg with my arms and pull it toward my chest.

My right side is the sore position so we only tested that leg

Birdie

View attachment 43477
I do this with a rolled up hand towel (both lateral edges folded in first to allow a space for vertebra) with a rubber band near each edge to hold it. Hands are on floor. This is also part of the knee to chest thing. I've done these since the 80s as part of my daily morning exercise.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals