Kayne on Tucker. Fox News. White Lives Matter T-shirt and More

Peatful

I generally hate celebrities. I watch no news. No TV. Have no SM.

But…
I think this interview may bring up some good conversation.
Worthy of its own thread?
Not sure.
But- would love to hear your thoughts.

Before i share mine-
You go first.

View: https://youtu.be/YTCJHxv4jMA

Perry Staltic

I don't find Kanye to be inspiring or particularly talented, and think his influence is way overrated, but it's good to see him taking the stand he's taking.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

Can you tell im at the mechanics?

But this is his IG from last night

Naming the mk ultra or mockingbird marilyn monroe. And satanist MA.

They can’t kill Ye
Too obvious
28ADDC1D-19AF-4EED-8027-8D8F94A376A7.png

TheCalciumCad

He broke free from his (MK ultra) programming years ago, Kim was his handler. Hence his public 'meltdowns' is him readjusting. I think they want to break him emotionally so Kim gets full control of the kids and they can be groomed for reality TV, playboy etc.

“Everybody knows the movie get out is about me.”

1665172813225.png

OP
Peatful

Peatful

He broke free from his (MK ultra) programming years ago, Kim was his handler. Hence his public 'meltdowns' is him readjusting. I think they want to break him emotionally so Kim gets full control of the kids and they can be groomed for reality TV, playboy etc.

“Everybody knows the movie get out is about me.”

View attachment 43215

I was aware of his deprogramming.
Not of Kim being a handler. But adds up.
Cory Gamble definitely fits the bill.

Im struck by how his own father back in his life has been an obvious healing force.
People need strong father figures.
Especially boys imo.

It’s what “they” are trying to destroy with soy boys and trans fathers and gender confusion etc etc etc

Ye ain’t talking in circles like Russel Brand or other Hollywood pusses.
He’s naming names.

Freedom.

TheCalciumCad

Ye ain’t talking in circles like Russel Brand or other Hollywood pusses.
He’s naming names.
Everyone has different roles in all this, Brand has been a genius at pacing normies through their awakening he obv knows more than he lets on but knows most aren't ready to have it all at once.

P

Peatness

Once ye.

No more…?
To be honest I don't follow these people. How anyone can defend Trump who signed the executive order for the vaccines and told people to get jabbed is beyond me. Not that that’s the worst thing he has done. I don’t play that right vs left game – I hate all sides of the political spectrum. Kanye is being used.

aniciete

To be honest I don't follow these people. How anyone can defend Trump who signed the executive order for the vaccines and told people to get jabbed is beyond me. Not that that’s the worst thing he has done. I don’t play that right vs left game – I hate all sides of the political spectrum. Kanye is being used.
Exactly. Even referred to the vax as “one of the greatest achievements of mankind”

OP
Peatful

Peatful

Being used by the Trump camp.
I can see that.
Exactly. Even referred to the vax as “one of the greatest achievements of mankind”
Trump said not Kayne you mean?

Hollywood is so down the dark dark rabbit hole- the occult.
Honestly, I celebrate a victim or product like Ye- that he is breaking free.

Unfortunately, he still stays in the industry.
Father to Kim’s kids.
He got quite a battle ahead.

Hopefully surrounding himself with the “right” people.
But even those in the church may have ulterior motives.

I want to see him survive.
To live to tell about it.
To make a difference.

Im grateful for his voice.

“Illuminati mad…”

Eazy (2022)

OP
Peatful

Peatful

OP
Peatful

Peatful

Old Irenaeus

What about this Tucker Carlson "End of Men" documentary where he's teamed up with Robert F. Kennedy Jr.? Has anyone seen it? It looks like it calls out seed oils.

tankasnowgod

Can you tell im at the mechanics?

But this is his IG from last night

Naming the mk ultra or mockingbird marilyn monroe. And satanist MA.
I don't think that's a big deal, to "them." He's not really revealing anything new, or detailed. And a lot of people will brush it off as "Kanye being Crazy," which was a bit of a meme even before 2016.

There's even a movie out, just today, called "MK ULTRA."

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZ4aINQTmpU

Although it might be getting the same treatment as "Kill The Messenger" and "Operation Mind Control" did..... not directly censored, but kept from getting too much out to "the masses."
They can’t kill Ye
Too obvious
You sure about that? I mean, how obvious was it that the Jeffrey Epstein "suicide" wasn't really a suicide? Plus, there are rumors of all sorts of high level and famous people being murdered, like Chris Cornell, Chester Bennington, Anton Scalia, former CIA director William Colby, John Macafee, just to name a few.

Plus, remember how Kobe Bryant was killed in a plane crash, in February 2020? I never heard rumors about that, but if there was some high level hit job, that might be how it would take place. Also, remember Michael Jackson (much more famous than Kanye)? Also died under mysterious circumstances, and was "paranoid" that someone was out to get him for years. But of course, it's not really paranoia if the threat is real.

tankasnowgod

To be honest I don't follow these people. How anyone can defend Trump who signed the executive order for the vaccines and told people to get jabbed is beyond me.
This Executive Order?

To that, I respond "So What?" It only demands priority access for Americans that want to get one of the vaccines (and clearly, a lot of Americans wanted them). It was aimed at drug companies, not American Citizens. And anyone who has read the Constitution and knows about Separation of Powers knows that Executive Orders aren't laws, and that they have no power over the people of this country, either.

Yeah, I didn't like him recommending the Covid vaccines, but I don't take Medical Advice from any President. I really wasn't a fan of any of his Covid actions from mid March of 2020 onward (I did like his initial stance, when he was correctly calling the whole thing out as a hoax).

Even with all of that, Trump was still, far and away, the best President of my adult lifetime, and it's not even close. I'm still grateful for his Supreme Court picks, and the three massive decisions they made back in June of this year. I know you are no fan, but I don't even think you live in The Republic.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Also, remember Michael Jackson (much more famous than Kanye)? Also died under mysterious circumstances, and was "paranoid" that someone was out to get him for years. But of course, it's not really paranoia if the threat is real.

...and I would add to that list a figure from as far back as the 1950s - Hemingway. Though he probably did kill himself, he probably did it due to his (justified) paranoia of FBI monitoring him....and knowing what I know now I am starting to suspect his "hemochromatosis" was probably not "inherited" or "coincidental" either...and it was that condition that was blamed for his (and his relatives') suicide(s).

I mean, how hard it is to give somebody an iron overload (plausible deniability?) these days, and then have him take his own life due to going insane as a result of brain iron toxicity side effects? I am surprised we have not heard about more cases along similar "toxicity" lines - i.e. linked to things like "serotonin syndrome" (e.g. SSRI use), "estrogen overload" (contraceptive use), etc.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom