Kayne on Tucker. Fox News. White Lives Matter T-shirt and More

@ThazMYchocolate
You've got to wonder how good a "journalist" Whitney Webb is, if she doesn't question if that was Kanye/Ye on the Alex Jones show. You never see his face, and it doesn't sound much like him, either.
I don’t know how anyone can take that tranny seriously. He/she Whitney is in bed with all of them. He/She is not against them.They are all clowns. Every one of them. No one gets to the forefront unless they are on the payroll.

JamesGatz

2AE90595-3B1B-4DC7-92D6-AD217A8D1D08.jpeg

OP
Peatful

Peatful

JamesGatz

2 Orthodox Jewish Men shot outside in front of their Synagogue in LA

Notice how the article is structured

"The Justice Department announced today charges against a former Riverside resident with two counts of hate crimes for allegedly targeting and shooting two Jewish men as they departed religious services outside two Los Angeles synagogues over the past two days."

Two Federal charges

Two jewish men

Two Los Angeles Synagogues

Two Days

You like that right? Two, Two, Two, Two

3 Two's and a two in hand = 322, Skull and Bones operation

In every false flag crime you'll see 3 2's and a two in hand hidden in these news articles

Do you guys see the BIGGER PICTURE yet? Ye's a mason, and all this 'anti-semitism' crime will CONTINUE TO RISE because they want to scare Jews back to Israel to set up for WWIII

C2F76A2C-4CB0-4232-9DA6-AFE155C9CE41.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
Peatful

Peatful

2 Orthodox Jewish Men shot outside in front of their Synagogue in LA

Notice how the article is structured

"The Justice Department announced today charges against a former Riverside resident with two counts of hate crimes for allegedly targeting and shooting two Jewish men as they departed religious services outside two Los Angeles synagogues over the past two days."

Two Federal charges

Two jewish men

Two Los Angeles Synagogues

Two Days

You like that right? Two, Two, Two, Two

3 Two's and a two in hand = 322, Skull and Bones operation

In every false flag crime you'll see 3 2's and a two in hand hidden in these news articles

Do you guys see the BIGGER PICTURE yet? Ye's a mason, and all this 'anti-semitism' crime will CONTINUE TO RISE because they want to scare Jews back to Israel to set up for WWIII

View attachment 47880
They want our guns more…

Momma

Tucker ousted on FOX. Any comments? For me, I’m not surprised. Bad business move for Fox me thinks. As for Tucker himself; he wears that red Kabbalah string bracelet- so im not sure where he lands.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

Watch Katt Williams on Club Shay Shay

Good stuff

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom