Less starch makes the brain more agile ?

Roni123@

Has anyone noticed if less starch makes the brain more agile? I have the impression that without starch my thinking has become more organized and structured, what do you think?

today I'm going to eat rice with liver and cow kidney

@Hans @tca300

GreekDemiGod

More like starch is detrimental when in a state of low metabolism, which makes one more susceptible to its negative effects.

OP
R

Roni123@

More like starch is detrimental when in a state of low metabolism, which makes one more susceptible to its negative effects.
sometimes it becomes difficult to get less fat and more carbs on a low starch diet hahaha I'm just going to test rice with some beef and orange juice once a day and we'll see

Jennifer

Has anyone noticed if less starch makes the brain more agile? I have the impression that without starch my thinking has become more organized and structured, what do you think?

My thinking is clearer on a low starch diet, and also one lower in fiber.

OP
R

Roni123@

My thinking is clearer on a low starch diet, and also one lower in fiber.
yes indeed, i had rice for lunch and got very heavy and a little greedy on coffee

really low starch is better

It is not overnight to notice the positive effects, but the long-term change is visible, I also find a low-starch diet more convenient

it's easier to reach the micronutrients and I have a noticeable increase in calories despite being in fat and I notice a more pronounced gain in muscle mass, I have only trained two sets of each exercise, I never fail and rest well between each set, with visible gains (calisthenics)

Jennifer

it's easier to reach the micronutrients and I have a noticeable increase in calories despite being in fat and I notice a more pronounced gain in muscle mass, I have only trained two sets of each exercise, I never fail and rest well between each set, with visible gains (calisthenics)

That’s great! I’ve noticed that too about reaching micronutrients, likely because I replaced starch with mostly raw milk.

Hans

Forum Supporter

today I'm going to eat rice with liver and cow kidney

@Hans @tca300
For sure. I don't have starches regularly at all, but I seem to tolerate them better than a year ago. However, one thing I don't like about starch heavy meals is that they digest 60-120min (depending on meal composition). I prefer food to be digested in 30 min or so, such as with a shake. That's when I feel best.

OP
R

Roni123@

For sure. I don't have starches regularly at all, but I seem to tolerate them better than a year ago. However, one thing I don't like about starch heavy meals is that they digest 60-120min (depending on meal composition). I prefer food to be digested in 30 min or so, such as with a shake. That's when I feel best.
hey hans, when I'm out of starch I attract girls more and I feel calmer, is there anything explanatory?

Hans

Forum Supporter
hey hans, when I'm out of starch I attract girls more and I feel calmer, is there anything explanatory?
Most likely because you're feeling calmer and more relaxed. Less inner tension thus caring less, thus making you more attractive and approachable. Being tense can make people uncomfortable and push them away.

OP
R

Roni123@

Most likely because you're feeling calmer and more relaxed. Less inner tension thus caring less, thus making you more attractive and approachable. Being tense can make people uncomfortable and push them away.
attraction is deeply related to energy metabolism, I've noticed that even life, in moments of high metabolism I find myself becoming more "rich" and prosperous, I can see things from many angles and I deeply yearn to philosophize life

Hans

Forum Supporter
attraction is deeply related to energy metabolism, I've noticed that even life, in moments of high metabolism I find myself becoming more "rich" and prosperous, I can see things from many angles and I deeply yearn to philosophize life
For sure man. In a low energy state it's difficult to have a vision and have motivation to work towards that vision. Even if you know what to you, you simply don't want to or don't see the reason why.

Low energy is technically depression.

OP
R

Roni123@

in addition to being able to tolerate even low-starch cyanide, consuming iron makes me drastically better i think a lot of peaters are consuming calcium and coffee with their sources of iron and taking some aspirin, it really depletes iron very fast

T

tca300

I've tried eating the more easily digested type of starch amylopectin via arborio rice. It definitely seems to digest better but all starch sources seem to negatively effect my cognition in some way and at the very least stuff my nose a bit while causing allergies to things like pollen/plant debris and cat dander. With no starch my mind is clear and my lifelong allergies to things mentioned above disappear.

OP
R

Roni123@

I think any starch is a problem, it's a stressor, even if you're healthy

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals