livrepensador log´s

livrepensador

Hello everyone. :D

I started this log to make some experiments.

DISCLAIMER:
What i believe: everyone must know your own bodies. What works for some might not work for others: this is really important.
If somethings here in my log are working for me, not necessarily will work for others or does it imply that Peat is wrong. Its just whats works for me.

Context:

Weight: 209,439 pounds ( 95 kilos)
Height: 6,00394 feet (183 cm)
2 times week working out ( calisthenics).
Live in Brazil.

Since one month ago, i started eating in Peat/Roddy way: which means basically decrease starch and leafs and increase milk/sugar/salt and fruits
Things are going good so far. My mood is really better.

I have some questions for my journey.
Sometime ago i started eat canned sardine every other night (before i went heavy Peat/Roddy*) and i found some Intriguing things:
a-) My hair stops to fall. When i wake up in the morning i wash my hair in the sink and in these week i wasnt seeing almost no hair.
b-) My sleep improves.

* At that time i was drinking milk already but not the amount of sugar that i eat these days.

Im not a biochemestry expert, but i do believe in self experimentation.
I know Peat disapproves sardines, but if this experiment works, i will believe in my body.

My diet today (i know its not strict Peat :roll: )

Breakfast: Milk + chocolate powder + Kellog´s Cereal corn flakes

Snack: Some cheese + some coffe with sugar

Lunch: Some tomatoes + onions + aubergine/eggplant + beef + 1 can of coke + 2 expressos

snack: Some cheese with fruit or some milk with chocolate powder

Dinner: Beef fried in coconut oil + 2 eggs fried in coconut oil + cassava flour + 1 can of coke.

Tonight i will eat a can of sardines to see what happens. ;)

OP
L

livrepensador

Ok, yesterday i didn´t eat the sardines because i already full. :roll:

But tonight, i have eaten 2 cans of sardines (aprox. 84 g each one) with one coke.

tb_s_tomate.gif

Let´s see what happens...

Anyone here likes sardines?

tara

livrepensador said:
post 109030 Anyone here likes sardines?

Very occasionally. Not planning to make it a staple for the sake of the PUFA, though I love the taste and texture of those (calcium-filled) bones.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
L

livrepensador

Hey Tara, i like the taste too!

Wake up today and here go the results so far:

- Hair didn´t stop shedding like i thought.
- Sleep remains the same. 8 from 10. I went to bed 23:00, woke 4:00 and like in 1 minute i get back to sleep. Some time ago i thougt that micro wake through the night was bad, but today im thinking that its not that important. During the day i dont feel tired.

Getting back on Peating to avoinding PUFA.

My next experiment to improve sleep is to get little protein in the night. Since years i´ve been eating high protein at night.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom