“Michelle” Obama: US Presidential Candidate 2024

Peatful

Thoughts?

Bring em….

OP
Peatful

Peatful

Roger Stone has been saying this for the past year. I say Big Mike is definitely going to run. Newsom as VP.
What are your thoughts though

I bet they will “win”

OP
Peatful

Peatful

So what happens to Biden in this scenario?

Fake assassination by crazy conspiracy theorist?

Brian Douglas

Thoughts?

Bring em….
The Obamas were protégés of Clinton. I am convinced Hillary will be in this game for 2024. This little circle of Dem(ocidal) buddies will finish off America &, if we are already not already in a direct confrontation with Russia, will be. I think Hillary will run the show no matter who wins as she is a neocon & hell bent on war with Russia/China. Big Mike seemed well liked by the Dem(ocidal)s & will likely overshadow RFK. Mike will ratchet up the trans insanity that Barack started.
Just my 3 cents.

Brian Douglas

1694340616836.png

Nfinkelstein

If Trump becomes the GOP nominee then the only way to stop him (other than massive fraud) is to replace Biden with someone more electable, in which case Michelle is the ideal candidate --- Trump's battle strengths (his demeaning and mocking rhetoric) would likely be ineffective against Michelle because people basically like her (whereas they loathed Hillary).

OP
Peatful

Peatful

If Trump becomes the GOP nominee then the only way to stop him (other than massive fraud) is to replace Biden with someone more electable, in which case Michelle is the ideal candidate --- Trump's battle strengths (his demeaning and mocking rhetoric) would likely be ineffective against Michelle because people basically like her (whereas they loathed Hillary).
If they knew she was a man- would that change the course?

Tranny?
Ok. Cool.
You do you boo.

Lie. Deceive. Toy. Deny. Trick. Mock.
Play your pathetic little CIA role?
Hell no bttch.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

Oh
Mm-hmm

ddjd

Roger Stone has been saying this for the past year. I say Big Mike is definitely going to run. Newsom as VP.
exactly dogy rodge has been saying this FOREVER on the alex jones show but ive always just laughed it off.

i still dont think it will happen. but the timing with obamas fudge packing Exposé is slightly odd.....

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom