“Michelle” Obama: US Presidential Candidate 2024

Brian Douglas

If they knew she was a man- would that change the course?

Tranny?
Ok. Cool.
You do you boo.

Lie. Deceive. Toy. Deny. Trick. Mock.
Play your pathetic little CIA role?
Hell no bttch.
Everyone except for die hard Obama fans knows Mike is a tranny & that Barack is a soy boi. Can't imagine what platform Mike would run with especially now as there's too much rumor s(he) offed the chef. However...given the choice of a tranny over Satan's grandma...
Funny no one is promoting RFK, the most sane & grounded Dem there is.

Brian Douglas

OP
Peatful

Peatful

Izzybelle

I have a theory about this as an RFK Jr fan. The DNC is running scared because RFK Jr wants to debate Biden before the primary. I know they've done shady things before, but they're changing the rules to make it basically impossible for RFK Jr or Williamson or anybody to challenge the incumbent. If they put in a surrogate now -- Mike or whomever -- then they may be obligated to have a debate for the primary, in which case somebody would have to defend the indefensible policies of the Biden admin and be challenged on the Ukraine war, censorship, COVID policy, the border and on down a long list of things that RFK Jr is very strong on. So IMO they are in a pickle because they can't have anybody debate before the primary, and the only way they are defending that is that Biden is the incumbent. I don't know if they'll try to parachute somebody in at the last minute to avoid the debate, or maybe RFK Jr goes independent, but as it stands he is a problem because in a debate all of the masses that are brainwashed against him will hear him speak and realize they've been lied to and just what a strong and articulate candidate he is. Just my thoughts from watching the campaign since RFK Jr announced his run.

Brian Douglas

I have a theory about this as an RFK Jr fan. The DNC is running scared because RFK Jr wants to debate Biden before the primary. I know they've done shady things before, but they're changing the rules to make it basically impossible for RFK Jr or Williamson or anybody to challenge the incumbent. If they put in a surrogate now -- Mike or whomever -- then they may be obligated to have a debate for the primary, in which case somebody would have to defend the indefensible policies of the Biden admin and be challenged on the Ukraine war, censorship, COVID policy, the border and on down a long list of things that RFK Jr is very strong on. So IMO they are in a pickle because they can't have anybody debate before the primary, and the only way they are defending that is that Biden is the incumbent. I don't know if they'll try to parachute somebody in at the last minute to avoid the debate, or maybe RFK Jr goes independent, but as it stands he is a problem because in a debate all of the masses that are brainwashed against him will hear him speak and realize they've been lied to and just what a strong and articulate candidate he is. Just my thoughts from watching the campaign since RFK Jr announced his run.
I'm not disagreeing with you. You have some good points. I do, however, suspect that some obscure clause or rule will be pulled out to simply replace Sniffer Joe with someone else under an emergency context & that someone will be Hillary. I really respect RFK, have listened to his historical grasp & secured documents to validate his statements, to wit: "We will not move one inch" from James Baker which many now say never happened (it did). He is articulate & dead set against the Ukrainian war, wants safety studies done on childhood vaccines, wants to upend the CIA etc. Sniffer has denied him Secret Service protection & this doesn't bode well for his vertical stature. We are seeing every possible violation of the Constitution being employed by the Dems & Rinos with J6, mandates, censorship & in particular Trump & any supporters/voters. Just my 3 cents worth. In the meantime, enjoy:
1695418041035.png

Izzybelle

I'm not disagreeing with you. You have some good points. I do, however, suspect that some obscure clause or rule will be pulled out to simply replace Sniffer Joe with someone else under an emergency context & that someone will be Hillary. I really respect RFK, have listened to his historical grasp & secured documents to validate his statements, to wit: "We will not move one inch" from James Baker which many now say never happened (it did). He is articulate & dead set against the Ukrainian war, wants safety studies done on childhood vaccines, wants to upend the CIA etc. Sniffer has denied him Secret Service protection & this doesn't bode well for his vertical stature. We are seeing every possible violation of the Constitution being employed by the Dems & Rinos with J6, mandates, censorship & in particular Trump & any supporters/voters. Just my 3 cents worth. In the meantime, enjoy:
View attachment 55869

lol. These are interesting times for sure, and as a democrat, I'm not sure I would have seen or fully recognized the sheer and utter corruption of our government and institutions had RFK Jr not entered the race. I happen to think Michelle would stand a better chance than Hillary, although I think it's hard to see anybody successfully defending the policies of the Biden admin. At one time they were talking about Gavin Newsom as the dem nominee, but they found a secret biolab in California that he was subsidizing and has refused to answer questions from Congress about. RFK Jr wrote a book about biolabs, bioweapons and how it's all interrelated with vaccines and Wuhan, so this is a huge issue for anybody to have to defend against someone as knowledgeable as he is IMO. They'll try to shut him out of the primary somehow, but I can't see Biden staying in until the election, so will be interesting to see how it plays out. RFK Jr may go independent if his campaign judges that he cannot win under the system, but perhaps they're holding out in case they can't prop up Biden any longer. Just speculation.

Brian Douglas

lol. These are interesting times for sure, and as a democrat, I'm not sure I would have seen or fully recognized the sheer and utter corruption of our government and institutions had RFK Jr not entered the race. I happen to think Michelle would stand a better chance than Hillary, although I think it's hard to see anybody successfully defending the policies of the Biden admin. At one time they were talking about Gavin Newsom as the dem nominee, but they found a secret biolab in California that he was subsidizing and has refused to answer questions from Congress about. RFK Jr wrote a book about biolabs, bioweapons and how it's all interrelated with vaccines and Wuhan, so this is a huge issue for anybody to have to defend against someone as knowledgeable as he is IMO. They'll try to shut him out of the primary somehow, but I can't see Biden staying in until the election, so will be interesting to see how it plays out. RFK Jr may go independent if his campaign judges that he cannot win under the system, but perhaps they're holding out in case they can't prop up Biden any longer. Just speculation.
I agree that Big Mike would be more loved & accepted, esp. if word was sufficiently promoted about Hillary's video in frazzledrip & what she did to that 10 yr old girl, all stored on Weiner's laptop & all 24 NY cops who saw it "suicided". Sigh. With the insane "trans" ideology now running rampant I don't think the fact that Mike is trans would faze anyone but serious conservatives. I am rooting for JFK as far as the Dems go. Newsom has turned California into a sewer with record looting, homelessness & drug use. So many businesses, people, incl. Dr.'s fleeing the state. He is a model WEF toadie. Biden has to go as his mental acuities are approaching zero & Kameltoe Harris is simply a joke. Nothing will surprise me in this upcoming election. I'm praying RFK stays alive.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

Oprah to take Dianne Feinstein’s Senatorial place?

gunther

Oprah to take Dianne Feinstein’s Senatorial place?
I'm guessing that either Oprah or Big Mike will get Feinstein's seat and that person will run 2024 for President. The thing about Big Mike is I don't think his/her temperament is right. Great candidate on paper, but he/she acts like a drunk lady bitching at a 16 year old McDonald's cashier about cold chicken nuggets. Oprah is an on camera wizard.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

I'm guessing that either Oprah or Big Mike will get Feinstein's seat and that person will run 2024 for President. The thing about Big Mike is I don't think his/her temperament is right. Great candidate on paper, but he/she acts like a drunk lady bitching at a 16 year old McDonald's cashier about cold chicken nuggets. Oprah is an on camera wizard.
Appreciate your thoughts

OP
Peatful

Peatful

But are they CA residents? Doesn’t one have to be?

If nit, and they pull a Hillary move like before the 2000 election, that would be an indicator they are vying for that slot.
Oprah lives in Santa Monica iirc

gunther

But are they CA residents? Doesn’t one have to be?

If nit, and they pull a Hillary move like before the 2000 election, that would be an indicator they are vying for that slot.

In a sane world, probably. But, I’m sure they can back date any residency requirements.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom