Low Toxin Diet Mike Fave trying to "debunk" the low vitamin A diet(he actually looks a bit yellow).

DanDare

Forum Supporter
+1 on this.

Did not know he is sub 30yo. Looks my age at least (36) and I look 5 years younger than him. I am sure many other in this forum too look younger.

He is arrogant which is the problem. But we must remember many people built businesses around Dr. Peat ideas and now that it turns out there is "something else after Peat" , they feel the heat. Not only on changing their views but also admitting to their clients they've been wrong and probably causing a lot of harm in the process.

It will be a slow process for them BUT they need to understand that the quicker they admit and accept the new piece of the puzzle - the more they will be able to save face. Acting like a little jerk ain't the way to move forward.

I think people forget this, that they are in it to make money. And I bet they have disclaimers that basically say ' I have no idea what I am doing and don't follow my advice' and yet they are giving out advice all the time and making recommendations, nudge nudge, wink wink. So they are VERY reluctant to admit they are wrong. It's a joke honestly, and not all their fault.

ddjd

Vitamin A "toxicity" is just vitamin K deficiency. Garrett Smith has overblown the whole thing

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals