Milk is the most non-peaty peat food ever

Starchless

I currently agree with almost everything ray peat says apart from the milk/dairy side of things. It just seems so out of place, I mean, you got the meat (natural) and you got your fruit (natural) but then where does dairy fit into the mix?

I'm not a vegan, but I cannot find an argument against "we are not baby cows". No matter how good the milk is in quality, no matter how raw it is, we still aren't baby cows and therefore it will trigger some kind of inflammation/abnormality when humans ingest it. I can't be the only one who thinks this way in this forum? Drinking the milk that was meant for another animal could not possibly lead to better health in a fully developed human, it's very out of place.

Then, there's all the opiods inside milk which have been shown to make autism worse, casein aswell which seems to make autism worse. As well as hormones that we are against such as prolactin and estrogen, the highest amount of these things are found in milk (even if it's raw organic, doesn't matter because it's naturally there in the milk and it's supposed to be)

You know what else is found in milk which most people here are against? Tryptophan, high levels of tryptophan which will convert into serotonin. There's no known proof that the calcium "Blocks the effect", because otherwise, why do people feel so tired/lazy after drinking a glass of milk and not energized? It doesn't just make you "relaxed from the calcium" it also seems to have a very numbing tryptophan effect on humans. I have taken SSRIS long time ago and played around with serotonin-increasing compounds so I know what high serotonin feels like, all kinds of dairy makes me feel very high serotonin/high estrogen and causes slight anhedonia aswell. Aswell as a diminished libido.

I understand that milk is probably better than starch and is a convenient source of nutrients, but in no way is it optimal, and you guys can't deny that, we biologically don't want milk past infancy and it is not apart of a natural human diet. And drinking milk all the time probably convinces the human body that it is a baby and needs to rapidly grow into a bigger version, hence all the weight gain/water retention people experience with milk. It's just simply not meant for us.

Last edited:

mrchibbs

I would recommend sourcing his September 2017 newsletter on Milk.

GodsHound

I think ur posts are trash, low quality, lacking in knowledge or any real interest for discovery. Milk is one of the most discussed topics on this forum, a simple search will answer ur questions.

DrJ

The indo-Europeans adapted to dairy a long time ago. This is a massive strategic advantage because you can now take a herd of cows and support an army at places in which there is only grass and other foliage. You can have food where others cannot. The indo-Europeans and their descendents have been dominating the world ever since. It has nothing to do with 'we aren't baby cows'. To those of Indo-European descent, dairy is as natural as anything else.

aniciete

I think ur posts are trash, low quality, lacking in knowledge or any real interest for discovery. Milk is one of the most discussed topics on this forum, a simple search will answer ur questions.
This guy is obviously a previously banned member than will continue to spam post low quality content until he gets banned again.

OP
S

Starchless

A post can't be trash, a post is a post that got posted. And it can't lack knowledge if the knowledge is common knowledge for people who acknowledge it.

Keep drinking the white juice though to each their own

OP
S

Starchless

This guy is obviously a previously banned member than will continue to spam post low quality content until he gets banned again.
I wasn't banned, I forgot my password, my accounts still up but I'm logged out.
I did probably almost get banned though, probably for offending someone without trying to be offensive and just giving my thoughts on things.

God I wonder if anyone here truly has low levels of serotonin because the constant emotional sensitivity on this forum is mentally constipating.

Apple

I agree with the OP.
I haven't been consuming any milk (only small amount of cheese very occasionally socially ) for the last 2 months. All my digestive problems disappeared.
Even some grey hair reversed to its original color
Absolutely no problem with gluten which I thought I had before.

Hayley

The naturalistic fallacy is an informal logical fallacy which argues that if something is ‘natural’ it must be good. It is closely related to the is/ought fallacy – when someone tries to infer what ‘ought’ to be done from what ‘is’.​

OP
S

Starchless

The naturalistic fallacy is an informal logical fallacy which argues that if something is ‘natural’ it must be good. It is closely related to the is/ought fallacy – when someone tries to infer what ‘ought’ to be done from what ‘is’.​

No, you got the wrong idea. I didn't say something being "natural" means it must be good, I said that something being "unnatural" means it's bad.

It sounds the same but it's 2 very different things. And there's also a spectrum to how unnatural things can get, there's eating an poorly ripened fruit (slightly unnatural) and then there's going to another animal and drinking milk from it (super unnatural) which pretty much no animals will do. And putting milk in front of a cat to see it drink the milk doesn't count, of course they would drink it if they found it, but they obviously don't prefer to and would want other foods instead.

OP
S

Starchless

I agree with the OP.
I haven't been consuming any milk (only small amount of cheese very occasionally socially ) for the last 2 months. All my digestive problems disappeared.
Even some grey hair reversed to its original color
Absolutely no problem with gluten which I thought I had before.
Yea. milk gives me blurry vision and digestive issues

How much Peat have you read? I'd recommend reading generative energy then just running thru his articles for a start.

Hayley

No, you got the wrong idea. I didn't say something being "natural" means it must be good, I said that something being "unnatural" means it's bad.

It sounds the same but it's 2 very different things. And there's also a spectrum to how unnatural things can get, there's eating an poorly ripened fruit (slightly unnatural) and then there's going to another animal and drinking milk from it (super unnatural) which pretty much no animals will do. And putting milk in front of a cat to see it drink the milk doesn't count, of course they would drink it if they found it, but they obviously don't prefer to and would want other foods instead.
It’s the same thing, read about the is/ought fallacy. Something being un-natural isn’t proof of it being bad. You claim we ought not drink cow milk because we don’t produce it ourselves. That doesn’t prove milk is bad. It’s a fallacy. No offense not trying to be a jerk.

Herbie

Milk is the only way to get enough calcium to suppress parathyroid hormone. Peat said primitive humans didn't need as much calcium because fruit sugar spares calcium and they were not under the stress we are under..

Milk has testosterone and progesterone as well.

Peat said that the tryptophan in milk isn't a problem because the high calcium to phosphorus ratio causes the tryptophan to convert to niacin and not serotonin.

It seems logical to drink the milk of the animal and have a constant source of food and water all the time instead of slaughtering it and benifiting for short time and getting thirsty when we were nomadic.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
Herbie explains it very well. I wish I could drink milk. I have tried but I do much better without it. It is important for people who don't drink milk to get calcium from other sources.

Apple

Milk is the only way to get enough calcium to suppress parathyroid hormone. Peat said primitive humans didn't need as much calcium because fruit sugar spares calcium and they were not under the stress we are under..
not consuming large amount of high phosphorus foods is enough to keep parathyroid hormone at bay. Generally it (PTH) is very well regulated.

Last edited:
OP
S

Starchless

Couldn't agree more.
@charlie , @Starchless has been all over the place since joining only 2 days ago.
Are you trying to say that I'm charlie because I have no idea who that guy is, I can tell you guys my other account you know, I'm not hiding, I'm grouptose. That's my account. People call my posting "spam" but really I'm just posting cos I have free time atm (holiday), I have nowhere to go and posting these posts don't take much time, legit like 2 minutes to make a post and then I go back to doing what I do.

Nomane Euger

God I wonder if anyone here truly has low levels of serotonin because the constant emotional sensitivity on this forum is mentally constipating.
good point on that.still you seems to intentionally make posts with incohérences to taunt peoples that are prone to agression and reaction

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals