Milk Protein Allergy and Childhood Vaccination?

ursidae

Evidence that Food Proteins in Vaccines Cause the Development of Food Allergies and Its Implications for Vaccine Policy

Vaccines and injections contain food proteins such as chicken egg, casein, gelatin, soy, agar etc. [12]. They also contain ingredients such as Polysorbate 80 and sorbitol which are manufactured using food sources. Checking with a few suppliers, Polysorbate 80 is sourced from various food items such as coconut, palm, sunflower, tapioca, wheat, corn etc. Other vendors could be using other vegetable oils, legume oils and nut oils as the source for oleic acid used in the manufacture of Polysorbate 80. It is impossible to guarantee that these products do not contain residual allergen proteins from these food sources.”

“Animal models and other similar allergy inducing mechanisms
The Richet allergy model is often used in the laboratory to induce food allergy in mice. Food proteins are commonly injected into mice along with alum as an adjuvant [17]. This is no different from vaccines containing food proteins along with adjuvants such as alum being injected into people.
There is also evidence of this allergy mechanism at work with tick bites. Tick bites have been shown to inject alpha-galactose into the body of the victim. The victim develops sensitivity to alpha-galactose. Since red meat contains alpha-galactose, the victims develop red meat allergy [18]. We have therefore seen multiple, varied and independent confirmations of Charles Richet’s discovery in both humans and animal models.

Summary
Numerous studies have demonstrated that food proteins contained in vaccines/injections induce food allergy. The IOM’s authoritative report has concluded the same. Allergen quantities in vaccines are unregulated. Today kids are more atopic. C-section births bias the newborn’s immune system towards IgE synthesis due to sub-optimal gut microbiome [19]. C-section birth rates have gone up 50% in the last few decades. The vaccine schedule has increased the number of vaccine shots to 30-40 and up to five vaccines are simultaneously administered to children. Vaccines also contain adjuvants such as aluminum compounds and pertussis toxin that bias towards IgE synthesis. Given these conditions, the predictable and observed outcome is a food”

A lot of people having problems with milk, especially in the younger generations

I’ve had 31 vaccine shots by the age of 14, the majority of which were administered by the age of 7. It’s inevitable that this would have some kind of effect, so from a Ray Peat standpoint is it worth considering that childhood vaccines have just as much of a role in the development of allergies as does thyroid health?

Dr. B

Evidence that Food Proteins in Vaccines Cause the Development of Food Allergies and Its Implications for Vaccine Policy

Vaccines and injections contain food proteins such as chicken egg, casein, gelatin, soy, agar etc. [12]. They also contain ingredients such as Polysorbate 80 and sorbitol which are manufactured using food sources. Checking with a few suppliers, Polysorbate 80 is sourced from various food items such as coconut, palm, sunflower, tapioca, wheat, corn etc. Other vendors could be using other vegetable oils, legume oils and nut oils as the source for oleic acid used in the manufacture of Polysorbate 80. It is impossible to guarantee that these products do not contain residual allergen proteins from these food sources.”

“Animal models and other similar allergy inducing mechanisms
The Richet allergy model is often used in the laboratory to induce food allergy in mice. Food proteins are commonly injected into mice along with alum as an adjuvant [17]. This is no different from vaccines containing food proteins along with adjuvants such as alum being injected into people.
There is also evidence of this allergy mechanism at work with tick bites. Tick bites have been shown to inject alpha-galactose into the body of the victim. The victim develops sensitivity to alpha-galactose. Since red meat contains alpha-galactose, the victims develop red meat allergy [18]. We have therefore seen multiple, varied and independent confirmations of Charles Richet’s discovery in both humans and animal models.

Summary
Numerous studies have demonstrated that food proteins contained in vaccines/injections induce food allergy. The IOM’s authoritative report has concluded the same. Allergen quantities in vaccines are unregulated. Today kids are more atopic. C-section births bias the newborn’s immune system towards IgE synthesis due to sub-optimal gut microbiome [19]. C-section birth rates have gone up 50% in the last few decades. The vaccine schedule has increased the number of vaccine shots to 30-40 and up to five vaccines are simultaneously administered to children. Vaccines also contain adjuvants such as aluminum compounds and pertussis toxin that bias towards IgE synthesis. Given these conditions, the predictable and observed outcome is a food”

A lot of people having problems with milk, especially in the younger generations

I’ve had 31 vaccine shots by the age of 14, the majority of which were administered by the age of 7. It’s inevitable that this would have some kind of effect, so from a Ray Peat standpoint is it worth considering that childhood vaccines have just as much of a role in the development of allergies as does thyroid health?
why so many vaccine shots? i thought this many shots became popular in the last 20 years

regarding polysorbate 80 ive heard its made with olive oil mixed with something else.

would getting a vaccine with polysorbate 80 make you sensitive just to polysorbate 80 or even to things like olive oil or whichever oil was used for the polysorbate 80.

how do you stop this effect of food intolerances from vaccines or tick bites or is it not possible to stop it

would A2 dairy be safer since vaccine companies are probably too greedy and wouldnt care to use A2 casein instead of A1
would whey be safer as well, since it doesnt have casein, has very low lactose too

polysorbate 80 is almost always a filler in milks with added vitamin d3/a

OP
U

ursidae

Can’t answer all the questions
Yes, they became popular in the last 20 years and I’m 21.
I don’t know how you can reverse this.

Dr. B

do you have intolerances to all those. casein, egg, red meat, gelatin...
i think gelatin and casein may be uncommon in vaccines

Dr. B

this doesnt apply to vitamins, hormones, that are injected? you dont develop allergy/intolerance to them?

K

Kayaker

How do you know if you have milk protein allergy and not something else in milk, or allergy to a form like A1 or A2?

OP
U

ursidae

I have tried Sheep, goat, cow, raw, gently pasteurised, treated at higher temps, lactose free, with varying amounts of fat including fat free, lower and higher protein, conventional, organic, pasture raised, warmed to body temperature, fermented and then heated to kill the bacteria, fermented with live lactobacillus, fermented with bifido, Skyr, parmigiano regianno, yogurt, kefir, mozzarella, cheddar, feta cheese, sour cream, butter, ghee, supplementing with lactase, pepsin, bromellain, hcl, consumed with antiseptic/prodigestive/Ayurveda spices such as ginger, turmeric, cinnamon

All forms have been problematic

Last edited:

Dr. B

I have tried Sheep, goat, cow, raw, gently pasteurised, treated at higher temps, lactose free, with varying amounts of fat including fat free, lower and higher protein, conventional, organic, pasture raised, warmed to body temperature, fermented and then heated to kill the bacteria, fermented with live lactobacillus, fermented with bifido, Skyr, parmigiano regianno, yogurt, kefir, mozzarella, cheddar, feta cheese, sour cream, butter, ghee, supplementing with lactase, pepsin, bromellain, hcl, consumed with antiseptic/prodigestive/Ayurveda spices such as ginger, turmeric, cinnamon

All forms have been problematic
incredible! youve tried all besides camel, buffalo, deer, horse and donkey. there is donkey milk powder on amazon. not sure it would matter

OP
U

ursidae

I’ve actually tried buffalo, just not the milk. There is also alpaca milk. Maybe it will be the game changer

Apple

I’ve actually tried buffalo, just not the milk. There is also alpaca milk. Maybe it will be the game changer
How're your thyroid indeces ? ( basal body temp higher than 36.6 ? , resting heart rate over 70 ? , TSH lower than 1 ? )

Last edited:
OP
U

ursidae

You think taking thyroid will reverse a milk allergy? Elaborate please

Apple

You think taking thyroid will reverse a milk allergy? Elaborate please
Seriously ? ...
Ray Peat is all about optimising your thyroid.
If I understand correctly he thinks all the allergies / intolerances are signs of low functioning thyroid.

OP
U

ursidae

The issue is ray peat thinks that about every problem. I’m not comfortable taking hormones unsupervised

Apple

The issue is ray peat thinks that about every problem. I’m not comfortable taking hormones unsupervised

check the book by Broda Barnes - Hypothyroidism The Unsuspected Illness, 1976.
Many of Ray Peat's ideas are based on his observations.
Broda Barnes studied and practiced medicine between years 30s to 70s and all the modern diseases were already pretty common in that time, just different names.

Advances in medicine allowed ill kids ( with low thyroid) to survive and give birth to more ill kids. In the past, weak kids usually died from infections without having time to give offspring. So the number of unhealthy people is increasing exponentially...
Vaccines maybe the reason that the majority of us is still alive despite we are having constant health issues.

Last edited:
OP
U

ursidae

I haven’t tested TSH or T3/4 since early 2020
Around 20:30 last night temperature was 37.0, pulse was 82
Temperature upon waking today was 36.7, pulse 62
My thermometer is not the best though
There are people here who ended up in the ER both from desiccated and from the more synthetic medications. I can see this happening to me because I tend to get a very high heart rate from thyroid, start to get jumpy and panicky. You also need to get lots of blood tests before and during to make sure you’re on the right track with self medication and in the UK it won’t be so easy to afford

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals