Mirtazapine Sources? (And overwhelming positive experience)

feedandseed

Hi all,

I have been taking mirtazapine for about a week now, at a dose of approximately 2mg nightly. (via the "Mirataz" feline formulation, lol)

I struggle with excess cortisol/adrenaline and I find that this medication works for me in the same way as cyproheptadine, but with more mental clarity and motivation. I sleep great, I wake up a bit groggy but full of energy, my appetite is excellent, and I feel calm and confident. Cypro is great, but taking it every evening tends to build up a lack of motivation over time. I think I'm particularly sensitive to the dopamine and cholinergic antagonism. I don't love the dry mouth either.

Surprisingly, topical usage seems to give me absolutely no constipation, which was my primary concern with Mirtazapine, as I get this side from both topical lisuride and topical metergoline, and assumed it was the 5ht3 antagonism.

Getting a prescription of Mirtazapine in pill form will likely not be too difficult, but regardless I'm looking for a source. The low dose of the topical veterinary formulation is an added benefit, but sadly, I will not have access to a continued prescription of this formulation, (my cat is fine now) so I'm wondering if anyone has a known source of Mirtazapine that I can order. (US or International) This particular vet cream formulation "Mirataz" would be my preference but is not at all a requirement.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals