My emotional work so far.

biggirlkisss

I want to talk about emotional work that I have been working on so far. Some people who follow Ray Peat are criticized for focusing too much on nutrition and other aspects of health. I’ve been criticized myself for that as well. Here are some things I’m working on in that area.

-not feeling guilty about anxiety and letting the feelings happen

- telling myself to stop worrying and enjoy my life.

- Continuing working on developing a thicker skin.

-if something breaks or is damaged telling myself I can't take it with me.

-clearing my mind and breathing in and out through nose.

-saying when in anxiety loop its working over and over again.

-When I have anxiety telling myself try to enjoy the ride.

One thing that is good about working at ways to reduce emotional stress throughout the day is there no cost to it.

Regina

I want to talk about emotional work that I have been working on so far. Some people who follow Ray Peat are criticized for focusing too much on nutrition and other aspects of health. I’ve been criticized myself for that as well. Here are some things I’m working on in that area.

One thing that is good about working at ways to reduce emotional stress throughout the day is there no cost to it.
Yes.
Another thing you can do is sometimes when you are breathing in (through your nose), you can imagine you are bathing your heart with love. Literally fall in love with yourself while you are giving your heart a treat with the breath. Added bonus: let a soft smile form as your heart is showered in love breath.

Momma

Good for you. I’ll add for me- intentionally helping others; holding a door open for somebody, picking up some thing that’s fallen on the ground for somebody, just being available and aware- is deeply therapeutic. When I’m out with my children or my hands are full even just a kind smile serves others well. I hope that’s OK to share.

OP
biggirlkisss

biggirlkisss

I wanted to add not feeling gulity that i have anxiety. Makeing the assumption that if I have worse anxiety I am automatically going to be worse with my health.

LadyRae

It's taken me a long time to respect my emotional needs and not "should" on myself 😂... Now I prioritize a mostly stress-free lifestyle and I know exactly what works for me and what doesn't. I no longer consider this hiding out or isolating, but instead I consider it respect and self-care for my own unique personality.

The ways we talk to ourselves inside our head are incredibly powerful to our well-being and it's important to develop this cognitive skill when there is a stressful situation that one cannot avoid.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals