My Father Died This Morning Of Covid19. My Mother Is Infected

TheSir

OMG, the guy is sharing his parents died/gravely ill and you want to politicize it? You should be ashamed of yourself.
It's valuable information for many who are reading this topic and evaluating their own situation. Consider that though such line of questioning can indeed be led to health politics, there is nothing innately political to his inquiry. After all, the topic was posted under 'health', not 'rant/rave' -- surely getting sympathy was not the only intent of OP.

Pablo Cruise

@managing, he is politicizing it?? Yikes, your powers of vision are extraordinary. I think you are reading much more than necessary into the question. Covid-19 clearly exacerbated his father's condition. Anyway, give the benefit of the doubt to questioner.

managing

@managing, he is politicizing it?? Yikes, your powers of vision are extraordinary. I think you are reading much more than necessary into the question. Covid-19 clearly exacerbated his father's condition. Anyway, give the benefit of the doubt to questioner.
Why? I'd rather give the benefit of the doubt to the OP/mourner.

peateats1

Sorry for your loss. That's a tough situation to go through. Prayers for you and your family.

HUF

Sorry for your loss mate, losing family is hard. Take care mate God bless

akgrrrl

Oh honey we are with you. The Ray Peat Forum offers you sincere prayers while you see your father off. See? We are listening.

Elize

I'm very sorry for your loss. May you find peace and comfort during a difficult time. We pray for your mother.

Blessings

Elize

BeHealthy

I am so, so sorry about your loss, please accept my sincere condolences as well.

over the phone it might be difficult to convince someone to try experimental treatments.

This is a very true. Dr. Peat also mentioned Aspirin, Vitamin B1, Vitamin A, and Vitamin D3 for support against COVID-19. Maybe one of those, especially Aspirin, would be an easier lift with respect to what she might actually be able/willing to try. I’m not sure that the Vitamins would do much therapeutically, but maybe higher dose Aspirin for a period of time could make a critical difference.

lvysaur

That's horrible. I'm sorry for your loss. You should stay extra careful, since it seems like you may have a genetic predisposition towards severity.
I'm sorry to be nosy, but may I ask a few questions? I wish to learn from you if possible.

Do you know your parents' blood types? And ethnicity? (ethnic Russian, Mongol, Caucasian, Siberian tribe etc). And also, when their very first symptom started?
Again, I'm sorry that this happened to them. I feel awful asking this information but I feel it is important.

I don't know more details I'm on the other side of the planet. Looks like that "happy hypoxic" case like they call it. Sudden onset.
What do you mean by "happy hypoxic"?

This is a very true. Dr. Peat also mentioned Aspirin, Vitamin B1, Vitamin A, and Vitamin D3 for support against COVID-19.
Do you have a link to where he said this? Just curious. Aspirin makes me feel better temporarily, but it doesn't improve my oxygen levels.

OP
methylenewhite
How old were they? Died of Covid or with covid?

That's a good question without definite answer. As he was doing just fine, on day 15 of June he started to have fever and coughing. He was taken to the hospital and till day 18 he was fine then he was suddenly transferred to intensive care, I guess intubation. On 24 of June he died. His death certificate actually says reason of death is 150.0 code of ICD-10 - heart failure caused by 125.5 code of ICD-10 which is ichemic cardiomyopathy. They mention covid but do not pronounce it as a causation. See there code U07.1 which is covid19 code in ICD-10. He had more than 50% of lungs damaged when he arrived to hospital. You ask me if he died of covid19 I say yes. Now you know how is that Russia has so incredibly low death rate of covid19 comparing to other countries. Statistics manipulation. But you are free to think that he died with covid but not of covid.
His death certificate in Russian but you can see ICD codes.

Attachments

• IMG-20200627-WA0020~3.jpg
    IMG-20200627-WA0020~3.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 41
OP
methylenewhite
That's horrible. I'm sorry for your loss. You should stay extra careful, since it seems like you may have a genetic predisposition towards severity.
I'm sorry to be nosy, but may I ask a few questions? I wish to learn from you if possible.

Do you know your parents' blood types? And ethnicity? (ethnic Russian, Mongol, Caucasian, Siberian tribe etc). And also, when their very first symptom started?
Again, I'm sorry that this happened to them. I feel awful asking this information but I feel it is important.

What do you mean by "happy hypoxic"?

Do you have a link to where he said this? Just curious. Aspirin makes me feel better temporarily, but it doesn't improve my oxygen levels.

Ethnic Russian, blonde blue eyes. He started to have fever and coughing on 15 of June and was taken to hospital. Last time he called my mom on 17 or 18 before they took him to intensive care. Again he was in risk group. Obesity, diabetes and blood pressure. Also he was a welder all his life so he was exposed to toxic fumes and etc. Was born in 1955. And he never cared what to eat, mostly junk food in exesive amount. His sister was diabetic too and died of pancreatic cancer.

Blood type I don't know. I'm 0+

Happy hypoxia
'Happy' hypoxia: Covid-19 patients who should be gasping for air but aren't - CNN

Last edited:

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
I'm so sorry to hear this sad news.

And thank you for providing the health background of your father. We are all interested in the information of Real People - not just statistics which we know are not terribly accurate. We want to understand how COVID differs from known viruses that cycle through humans.

I hope your mother improves. Maybe they have checked her troponin and D-dimer as well as her lungs. Please let us know how she is doing. I can't imagine the stress of having your spouse pass away AND being infected with COVID.

gaze

That's a good question without definite answer. As he was doing just fine, on day 15 of June he started to have fever and coughing. He was taken to the hospital and till day 18 he was fine then he was suddenly transferred to intensive care, I guess intubation. On 24 of June he died. His death certificate actually says reason of death is 150.0 code of ICD-10 - heart failure caused by 125.5 code of ICD-10 which is ichemic cardiomyopathy. They mention covid but do not pronounce it as a causation. See there code U07.1 which is covid19 code in ICD-10. He had more than 50% of lungs damaged when he arrived to hospital. You ask me if he died of covid19 I say yes. Now you know how is that Russia has so incredibly low death rate of covid19 comparing to other countries. Statistics manipulation. But you are free to think that he died with covid but not of covid.
His death certificate in Russian but you can see ICD codes.

thanks for being so open during a difficult time. Hope you get through it o.k.

OP
methylenewhite
After all, the topic was posted under 'health', not 'rant/rave' -- surely getting sympathy was not the only intent of OP.

Exactly. This post is not about sympathy or grief. It's a warning. The disease is real. I still think it's not more dangerous than a flu but you have to take care of your health. Don't eat junk food. Tell everyone you know there is absolutely no place for junk food in modern life. My father's death should be a reminder. Take control over your health.

rei

The disease is as real as blood in urine with kidney cancer. "if you have it then prognosis is bad" but it does not mean it is the cause of it. Please don't politicize threads like this, especially when medical records don't even indicate the cause of death to be covid.

This covid thing is all a large mass delusion with next to no scientific evidence, this is the second thread on this forum that i see where someone insists they or close family was affected by "covid" even when records don't indicate this or even multiple times deny it. But the belief is strong.

Lastly i laugh at the attempt at discrediting russia's covid reporting. Look into the case of dr. jordan peterson, how he had to flea to russia to barely stay alive, as the medical system in canada was killing him. Which system is on top of things really? Maybe Russia is one of the ones not completely corrupt in their reporting!?

Last edited:

gaze

The disease is as real as blood in urine with kidney cancer. "if you have it then prognosis is bad" but it does not mean it is the cause of it. Please don't politicize threads like this, especially when medical records don't even indicate the cause of death to be covid.

This covid thing is all a large mass delusion with next to no scientific evidence, this is the second thread on this forum that i see where someone insists they or close family was affected by "covid" even when records don't indicate this or even multiple times deny it. But the belief is strong.

Lastly i laugh at the attempt at discrediting russia's covid reporting. Look into the case of dr. jordan peterson, how he had to flea to russia to barely stay alive, as the medical system in canada was killing him. Which system is on top of things really? Maybe Russia is one of the ones not completely corrupt in their reporting!?

you're factually wrong. the disease is real, so is coronaviruses, so is the flu, even ray says you can catch and die from a virus if your health is not good. Whats not real is the risk that they claim is associated with it for the general population, but the virus can still certainly kill those in poor health just as a flu can, so for you to say OPs completely falsiying information with no evidence even though his parents health quickly deteriorated in a matter of a week is quite a hefty claim on your part, considering you dont know them.

rei

Or maybe the hefty claim is when someone claims that an unproven test of random rna in the airways proves someone died form an infectious disease?

We have had many reports of infected tests, of false positive and negative tests, all which is expected considering the theatre. Here is just the LATEST scandal
Flawed COVID-19 antibody tests shipped without FDA review

What has not changed is mortality in the population. Absolutely nothing is going on out of the ordinary, except in people's minds.

Last edited:

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
Please also let us know how your Mother is doing in this difficult circumstance. Thanks!

managing

Or maybe the hefty claim is when someone claims that an unproven test of random rna in the airways proves someone died form an infectious disease?

We have had many reports of infected tests, of false positive and negative tests, all which is expected considering the theatre. Here is just the LATEST scandal
Flawed COVID-19 antibody tests shipped without FDA review

What has not changed is mortality in the population. Absolutely nothing is going on out of the ordinary, except in people's minds.
This thread is a personal tragedy and you are accusing HIM of politicizing. I know its just the interwebs, but try to show a little humanity. I encourage you to start a thread where you can discuss this forever. But its just rude and inhumane to do it here.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals