My mother has cancer

kettlebell

Luck won't be needed but I wish you and your Mum well. There are very experienced people here who can expand on their experiences which you might find useful as you proceed.

All I will say is keep her laughing, smiling and as relaxed as possible throughout her recovery. That will play a big role :):

OP
B

Bebbo

kettlebell said:
Luck won't be needed but I wish you and your Mum well. There are very experienced people here who can expand on their experiences which you might find useful as you proceed.

All I will say is keep her laughing, smiling and as relaxed as possible throughout her recovery. That will play a big role :):

Thank you kettlebell !

I hope some people might share their experience unless it is too private , because we need some encouragement since we are quite "down" right now.

pranarupa

optimisation of breathing through yogic pranayama, qigong, or Buteyko, emphasis on making the breath as slow and subtle as possible, barely perceptible.

Birdie

More on bag breathing. peatarian has been talking about putting her whole body in a bag, up to her neck. Some very good posts that would apply.

OP
B

Bebbo

@pranarupa . I know about Buteyko's work . Fortunately she never was a mouth breather and always slept on her left side.

@ Birdie. We will do the same but it takes some time to get the body bags

Birdie

Bebbo said:
@ Birdie. We will do the same but it takes some time to get the body bags

Yes, and with so much to do. I'm just increasing my bag breathing for now. It sounds like you have a good plan going. Keep us posted. And peatarian says she has experience with cancer. Maybe in a week or so you can ask her questions.

Ray-Z

Bebbo: Just a quick note to say that I hope all goes well with you and your mother. :thumbup:

OP
B

Bebbo

Thank you alls guys ! I will keep you informaed, today she will be released from the hospital.

@Birdie: Yeah Peatarian already wrote me and I bought most of the stuff.

Birdie

Thanks, Bebbo.

OP
B

Bebbo

It's been a week since my mother is back home. Since she is taking progesterone she can sleep way,way better then before taking it. Unfortunately new problems arised, she ist sneezing after the bronchoscopy and sometimes she can't sneeze at all but some weird pain is coming I don't know how to describe it plus she got diarrhea. I assume she got the diarrhea due to the fact that she took antibiotics for a while and stopped that, bad bacteria might causing it.

peatarian

Bebbo, order charcoal against the diarrhea (I sent you a PM) ... you didn't order ondansetrone? It is very powerful against diarrhea.
You want to tell in Germany what's wrong with her?

OP
B

Bebbo

I forgot the ondansetrone but I bought some super expensive charcoal from the drugstore. I hoped the carrot salad will keep her stomach in check but I was mistaken, I will order some ondansetrone now. However at monday she will do the hyperthermia and the doctor hopefully prescribe her some ondansetrone.

peatarian

Yes, I know it's very expensive. That's why I PMed you the cheapest I ever found.
Ask the doctor for Emset ... It's the German brand name for ondansetron. You can tell him she already had it at the hospital. It's labelled an anti-anxiety drug and prescribed during chemotherapies to help against feeling sick and throwing up.

OP
B

Bebbo

Today my mother did the hyperthermia and was coughing so badly that after she did the hyperthermia she cought up blood again, I'm so scared that the treatment progesterone etc. doesn't work :(. Maybe I should give her more progest e complex ? At the moment she takes 400mg each day but today 600mg because of the coughing .

I'm so down right now

Birdie

Bebbo said:
Today my mother did the hyperthermia and was coughing so badly that after she did the hyperthermia she cought up blood again, I'm so scared that the treatment progesterone etc. doesn't work :(. Maybe I should give her more progest e complex ? At the moment she takes 400mg each day but today 600mg because of the coughing .

I'm so down right now
Oh, sorry, Bebbo. I don't know anything about what dose of progesterone for her but peatar will be back for sure. Don't worry. The progesterone is helping even if you can't see. Good idea that you gave her more today. Did you get the ondansetron? She should do the CO2 also with bag breathing. Can she do that now?

peatarian

Bebbo, don't forget that your mother had surgery several times during the last days. It's normal to have issues after that. She'll feel better. Did you start the Naltrexone? Did you put her in the CO2bag again?
Yes, you can give her up to one bottle a day. It's really a question of your budget. I used one bottle in three days for a year.
Did you get the ondansetron? LDN and ondansetron should help against the coughing, too.
Can she do bagbreathing?

OP
B

Bebbo

Hello peatarian,

No she still doesn't take the naltrexone because she is still taking capvial an opiat, only half a tablet but nevertheless( she is very afraid of coughing) and today she wasn't in a Co2 bag because she was so tired form the hyperthermia. I've got the ondansetron she will take 1mg in the morning and 1mg in the evenig. She is able to do bagbreathing but sometimes she is hyperventilating so I say she should better stop doing it, since it is stressfull.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Bebbo, you are being very brave and I know we are all pulling for you and your mom. Big hug to you both.

peatarian

Yes, hyperventilating is very stressful.
Look, if the capvial isn't working - and if she's coughing blood it obviously isn't, why don't you try naltrexone? It alone has been used as a potent cancer treatment. Just powder one pill, dissolve it in warm water and dose it using a syringe. 4.5 mg is optimal.
Yesterday I re-read Ray Peats article on breast cancer. He (again) emphasizes that Aspirin is the most potent anti-cancer-drug. Is she using aspirin yet? I know it sounds like a paradox because she is bleeding. But the bleeding will not get stronger if you give her vitamin K -- and the Aspirin will help with the pain and against the cancer.

OP
B

Bebbo

I personally know that, but that's not my decision it's the decision of my mother . I gave her one Aspirin (500mg) and one Super K (2mg of Vitamin K) today . I'm in a constant struggle to what to do, I do want to give her the Aspirine but on the other hand she is already bleeding and I don't know how fast Vitamin K is working, I don't want that she will bleed to death.

@ Charlie . Thank you!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals