Oceanfront or altitude living?

• Ocean

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Mountains

Votes: 13 50.0%

• Total voters

Dapose

Forum Supporter
I’ve always want to live in the mountains. When I was a kid I always said I’m going to move to the mountains. I always thought about the mountains. Magical places!
Every time I’ve been to the ocean I do really like it. The sun the waves the views. But I never dream of the ocean. I never want to live on the ocean. Something very unsettling about it to me.

Sphagnum

This year, like many in my life, I spent time at both the oceanside and in the mountains.

I’ve always felt my best at the shore. The mountains I feel basically the same, with no noticeable change going from 39’ to 1,700’.

OP
I

iLoveSugar

I love both as well, but something about the waves crashing at night, and the ocean air, just is more settling to me. It must be oceanfront with the breeze or its not the same.

Peachy

I love both as well, but something about the waves crashing at night, and the ocean air, just is more settling to me. It must be oceanfront with the breeze or its not the same.

I hear you - nothing makes me feel better than a vacation at the beach. Oceanfront.

Peater

Ocean for me.

Interesting snippet: Aleister Crowley was an accomplished record holding mountaineer.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals