One World Governance

AlaskaJono

I just read the first 1/3 or so. Wow. What some of us suspected but here in detail, the 4th Branch of Government in the USA. I got said link from Mark Stoneweapon's Telegram. Very good read informing from 9/11 onwards.

Peatress

1700679970019.png

Peatress

This lecture was posted elsewhere by @Beatrix_

Jacob Nordangård – A Planetary Emergency

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZgEZqMju2M

The lecture by Dr. Jacob Nordangård uncovers the background to the Planetary Emergency that certain actors want to declare during the UN Summit of the Future in September 2024. This is in effect a totalitarian takeover that fuses the climate and health agenda. What is the history behind it and what are the implications?

Jacob Nordangård being interviewed by Derrick Broze

View: https://rumble.com/v3uv2wm-we-must-prevent-the-pact-of-the-future-and-planetary-emergency-declaration.html

AlaskaJono

https://www.ukcolumn.org/video/uk-column-news-extra-27th-november-2023

"UK Column members felt that this UK Column News Extra should be made available to non-members as well. We agree. Please share this discussion with James Roguski on the International Health Regulations and the Pandemic Treaty as widely as possible."

We are members of the UK Column, and don't watch every time..... but I did see this just now on another site. Basically the IHR are breaking their own rules, variously and the UK Parliamentary procedure also..... . They- the IHR and governments are going hell bent for leather to ram through quickly the 'New' regulations which haven't been discussed lately, as it is secretly in process now. This...is a Calculated brake down of governmental powers.... basically tyranny.

Regina

When powerful people who barely understand what a human being is seek to dominate:

haidut

Forum Supporter

AlaskaJono

@haidut
Yes I read in the last week a new 'push' by the IMF in their latest Cheerleading activity for countries to get onboard the CBDC train, "50 in 5" years. That is 50 countries to get CBDCs in the next 5 years by 2028. Novatti is a company here in Australia working with crypto companies like Stellar to get the project viable.
God help us all.

Hugh Johnson

The CBDC rollout has started.
@AlaskaJono @Hugh Johnson
They tried that in Nigeria. It was a disaster. I doubt the moneyed classes are going to go along with this.

Hugh Johnson

View attachment 58483
You guys are assuming way too much competence and obviously have no idea how governments function. These are things result from ideology of the ruling elites, incompetence, private interests trying make a profit and insolvable issues.

Of course there are plenty of conspiracies. They are also quite simple, and there are no supervillain geniuses behind them.

If you are interested in how the policy sausage is made, and how the people who rule is think, I suggest Aurelien, who actually has experience on global and local governance:

Peatress

You guys are assuming way too much competence and obviously have no idea how governments function. These are things result from ideology of the ruling elites, incompetence, private interests trying make a profit and insolvable issues.

Of course there are plenty of conspiracies. They are also quite simple, and there are no supervillain geniuses behind them.

If you are interested in how the policy sausage is made, and how the people who rule is think, I suggest Aurelien, who actually has experience on global and local governance:
I’m not an incompetence theorist, nor a coincidence theorist. I’ve seen enough evidence (books not random blogs) to convince me that a one world government is the ultimate aim. Can it be achieved? I don’t know but they are doing a good job of rubbing some countries of sovereignty, so far. Once they manage the depopulation as predicted, a world population of 2 billion will be easier to manage than one of 8 billion.

The dumbing down of education is not by chance, it is by design. It is a conspiracy.

I read this quote in a book but don't have time to type out the whole speech. I am posting a short video instead

David Rockefeller, Thanking Media

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIYryBKZVFw

haidut

Forum Supporter
I doubt the moneyed classes are going to go along with this.

They can be "bought" by offering them a scaled-down (in terms of surveillance and programmability) version of the CBDC. If the CBDC fails in some country it would be due to the regular people on the streets rejecting CBDC due to its incompatibility with their lives, as happened in Nigeria. It wasn't the rich in Nigeria that tanked the project. In fact, they were very much on board with it. In any event, it seems that technologically advanced countries with good infrastructure are the most vulnerable to majority of the population going along with CBDC simply because they are already used to a cash-less life. Example - Sweden - where CBDC is de-facto in place, as almost nobody there uses cash.

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut
Yes I read in the last week a new 'push' by the IMF in their latest Cheerleading activity for countries to get onboard the CBDC train, "50 in 5" years. That is 50 countries to get CBDCs in the next 5 years by 2028. Novatti is a company here in Australia working with crypto companies like Stellar to get the project viable.
God help us all.

How is CBDC going to work in the outback, where there is barely any electricity and water, let alone phone reception for conducting digital transactions? A place like the Northern Territories is probably a de-facto Wild West from 200 years ago, where even cash is rarely used and people do barter for most things. Or am I grossly misinformed about Australia's outback?

Hugh Johnson

I’m not an incompetence theorist, nor a coincidence theorist. I’ve seen enough evidence (books not random blogs) to convince me that a one world government is the ultimate aim. Can it be achieved? I don’t know but they are doing a good job of rubbing some countries of sovereignty, so far. Once they manage the depopulation as predicted, a world population of 2 billion will be easier to manage than one of 8 billion.

The dumbing down of education is not by chance, it is by design. It is a conspiracy.

I read this quote in a book but don't have time to type out the whole speech. I am posting a short video instead

David Rockefeller, Thanking Media

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIYryBKZVFw

If wishes were horses...

They want all kinds of things, but getting from here to there is not going to happen. I do suggest reading what Aurelian writes. There probably is a class of billionaires that give orders to the PMC. The Blackrock CEO IIRC detailed how he created consensus on in COVID and vaccines at the beginning of the pandemic. Still, it is not one faction. It's many competing factions which explains the incoherent policy.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals