One World Governance

Regina

Attachments

• they_live.jpg
    they_live.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 10

Peatress

If wishes were horses...

They want all kinds of things, but getting from here to there is not going to happen. I do suggest reading what Aurelian writes. There probably is a class of billionaires that give orders to the PMC. The Blackrock CEO IIRC detailed how he created consensus on in COVID and vaccines at the beginning of the pandemic. Still, it is not one faction. It's many competing factions which explains the incoherent policy.
Look at Gaza, Lahaina Maui, Ukraine, that's just in the last year.

It's happening!

AlaskaJono

How is CBDC going to work in the outback, where there is barely any electricity and water, let alone phone reception for conducting digital transactions? A place like the Northern Territories is probably a de-facto Wild West from 200 years ago, where even cash is rarely used and people do barter for most things. Or am I grossly misinformed about Australia's outback?
It is becoming quite uncommon that people have no cellphone at all, or no way to communicate digitally (not radio). I have a friend, named Dr. Friend (True Dat!), who works in the outback at various Aboriginal settlements, is out of daily phone contact a lot, but there is always a computer somewhere there in a village/settlement with satellite comms, computer connectivity, etc. . Most people live in towns and settlements in the NT, which have 4G at least. But in between these are long dark spots. There are also satellite phones, which folks do use also, for the more remote regions, or just in general. Common out the back o beyond.

Also people do barter longer term, as in folks who get 'tossed' a (butchered) sheep, ready for packaging and freezing, and then that dude fixes their trucks, on an ongoing basis. Can't stop the simple things in life.

In Tasmania, a small state here, there are lots of no coverage spots, and barely 4g, phone reverts to 3g a few times a week for me, and I am not super remote. Just sayin', they - Telestra or Vodaphone or the Gov't - aren't spending too much $$ outside of towns and cities, though I do see the 5G towers even in 500 house settlements that are 30 minutes from the next town.

If the Elon Musk satellite project keeps going, there may very well be no place on earth not able to be connect with the mothership; that's the goal I believe.

AlaskaJono

They Live!
Great movie! I agree with ya, it is already happening. I did read some of that Aurelian (Orwellian?) substack. Interesting. Similar to this below, mostly it is Alex Krainer speaking. It is all a ponzi scheme, and we are 'just another brick in the wall'.
https://odysee.com/@cryptorich:e/why-the-west-keeps-waging-wars-with-alex:6

Hugh seemingly disagrees with you on some items, @Peatress, but.... it seems to me ridiculous really. Basic tenets are the same, isn't it? Anyhow...... How deep is the deep state? Corrupted governments, or should I say Entities with a façade of sovereignty, are dictated orders to already..... . The "Democracy" or democratic republic and "Rules Based Order" world which is promoted daily from the Western Media simply doesn't exist.

ThinPicking

Hugh seemingly disagrees with you on some items, @Peatress, but.... it seems to me ridiculous really. Basic tenets are the same, isn't it?
Assuming the observer's in agreement that outcomes can be affected by numbers, without anyone lifting a finger, these views are very different. And obviously only one of them is objective.

The "Democracy" or democratic republic and "Rules Based Order" world which is promoted daily from the Western Media simply doesn't exist.
Neither do the nation states off paper, but that paper can be invoked at any time. If only a stubborn bunch could ditch their fears.

How deep is the deep state?
Shallower than states.

Hugh Johnson

Look at Gaza, Lahaina Maui, Ukraine, that's just in the last year.

It's happening!
I am. And they were disasters. Ukraine war has been lost in a way that is likely to change the entire international system. The US and the West's hegemonic elite can no longer dominate.

It is a perfect example. There are factions that wanted to destroy Russia and worked towards it for decades. Other who just wanted to sell arms. Some who wanted to rob Russia opportunistically.

But then there have been factions that have destroyed Western military might. Others that exported its technology and industrial base to China for profits. Others that have destroyed the Western society's health so most can't even serve in the US.

Our elites, global PMC, rule the West. And they receive orders from the billionaire class, but that is not a coherent class either. And PMC, due to their nature, are selected for ideological conformity and obedience. Such people can not deal with reality and thus are inherently incompetent.

We have a hegemonic elite, that needs access to countries so that they can be financialized and robbed. They are losing it. And their ideology, Liberalism, is losing its shine.

Gaza is an open genocide. The West is losing its moral high ground supporting genocide, and imported a lot of Muslims to create internal tensions for decades to come. And because the Jewish faction of the global elite is so strong, support for Israel is almost guaranteed.

What is your point?

Hugh Johnson

David PS

1702073864726.png

AlaskaJono

Agenda 2030 | The Reality - Sandi Adams​

View: https://rumble.com/v429cwx-agenda-2030-the-reality-sandi-adams.html

Filmed at the Hunter Gathering at Tisbury in December 2023, Sandi takes a look at the UN / WEF's Agenda 2030 and what it's really going to mean for us once you strip the flowery language away.

Her website
Introduction

Hi Peatress, thanks for posting but time is precious now, lots on my plate so prolly not view this. Anything new she adds? Adding to the old info of leading the lemmings to the cliff edge: hyper inflation with limited food/petrol/car parts etc, prolly another medical scare worldwide. They will try the digital money, and... it will in my opinion be rejected, but they will try. Chaos basically, hoping the plebes will follow the TV nudge direction..... Anyhow, doing our best here down under down under. ;-)

Peatress

Hi Peatress, thanks for posting but time is precious now, lots on my plate so prolly not view this. Anything new she adds? Adding to the old info of leading the lemmings to the cliff edge: hyper inflation with limited food/petrol/car parts etc, prolly another medical scare worldwide. They will try the digital money, and... it will in my opinion be rejected, but they will try. Chaos basically, hoping the plebes will follow the TV nudge direction..... Anyhow, doing our best here down under down under. ;-)
It's a general overview of the agenda and who is behind it. A good introduction for people who are not familiar with the key players and what they are up to.

AlaskaJono

https://rumble.com/v44elao-john-pilger-interview.html

This is John's last interview. Yes, he does say basically everything printed/media in the West,etc.. is propaganda. That is why it is so easy to control them.
Also, he did praise John Helmer, roughly his age, who continues to be a journatlist, living in Russia, who is there by choice.

Regina

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals