Oral testosterone: How’s the best way to take it?

blackface

@Hans

do you think that mixing test base with vitamin E would help with the absorbtion. Im thinking about replicating the progest e formula.

I have used oral test and transdermal test base in DMSO And ethanol. Im wondering if the vitamin e would make big diference or not.

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
@Hans

do you think that mixing test base with vitamin E would help with the absorbtion. Im thinking about replicating the progest e formula.

I have used oral test and transdermal test base in DMSO And ethanol. Im wondering if the vitamin e would make big diference or not.
Not sure if combining it with vit E will make much of a difference compared to dissolving it in fat. The goal is to absorb it via the lymphatic system, which vit E can help with, so it's worth a try. But since dietary fat doesn't help, I'm skeptical about vit E as well.

blackface

Not sure if combining it with vit E will make much of a difference compared to dissolving it in fat. The goal is to absorb it via the lymphatic system, which vit E can help with, so it's worth a try. But since dietary fat doesn't help, I'm skeptical about vit E as well.
Thank you for your Insight. I Will maybe give a try.

Santosh

Thank you for your Insight. I Will maybe give a try.

I am currently trying a new formula :

80ml 96% ethanol
20ml MCT oil
10 grams test base

Seems to work better than with the IPM by the way I feel.
Also suprisingly not that greasy at all.

blackface

I am currently trying a new formula :

80ml 96% ethanol
20ml MCT oil
10 grams test base

Seems to work better than with the IPM by the way I feel.
Also suprisingly not that greasy at all.
I wanted to try the oil + ethanol formula. This looks good. I will report back.

blackface

@Santosh So I have tried the MCT oil formula and its pretty good. Its not sticky but since its oil it does hydrate the skin nicely. Plus its dries pretty quickly.

I will maybe do the same formula plus I will put some dhea to the mix.

Do you still take the oral DHEA? My joints hurt pretty bad I had to start taking it aswell.

Santosh

@Santosh So I have tried the MCT oil formula and its pretty good. Its not sticky but since its oil it does hydrate the skin nicely. Plus its dries pretty quickly.

I will maybe do the same formula plus I will put some dhea to the mix.

Do you still take the oral DHEA? My joints hurt pretty bad I had to start taking it aswell.

Still oral DHEA around 100mg a day now.

Vanset

Still oral DHEA around 100mg a day now.
Hi. Do you still take 100mg of DHEA orally? Do you have before and after labs? I have been taking 25mg DHEA orally for the past 3 weeks and it's crazy how much my sleep has improved, wanna try upping the dose.

Santosh

Hi. Do you still take 100mg of DHEA orally? Do you have before and after labs? I have been taking 25mg DHEA orally for the past 3 weeks and it's crazy how much my sleep has improved, wanna try upping the dose.

No labs.
What are you after : DHEAs values or something else ?

Vanset

No labs.
What are you after : DHEAs values or something else ?
I guess I was interested in DHEAS values, but after reading about the protocol you're on I'm surprised you haven't done a full panel. Very interesting stuff, I don't think I have seen anyone else do something like this.

Santosh

I guess I was interested in DHEAS values, but after reading about the protocol you're on I'm surprised you haven't done a full panel. Very interesting stuff, I don't think I have seen anyone else do something like this.

I usually go by how I feel rather than numbers.

blackface

Is anyone on the oral test? I would like to give a try since the transdermal test is not working for me. I know that @Yucca was a huge promoter of this method but I would like to hear any other testimonials.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals