Organic Cocoa Powder - Dutched - Fair Trade Certified

We are excited to announce the next product in the Life Giving Store, Organic Cocoa Powder, Dutched, fair trade certified.

We tested many different cocoa powders and no doubt, by far, this is the most absolutely delicious cocoa powders we have come across. The richness and deep flavor is simply incredible.

Cocoa powder is loaded with nutrients such as magnesium, manganese, copper, riboflavin, niacin, and potassium. This metabolically enhancing food has done well for our family so we wanted to bring it to you.

Here are a couple quotes from Ray Peat about chocolate/cocoa:

"In this context, Jeanne Calment's life-long, daily consumption of chocolate comes to mind: As she approaches her 121st birthday, she is still eating chocolate, though she has stopped smoking and drinking wine. The saturated fats in chocolate have been found to block the toxicity of oils rich in linoleic acid, and its odd proteins seem to have an anabolic action." - Ray Peat

"Drinking coffee seems to be very protective against developing diabetes. Its niacin and magnesium are clearly important, but it is also a rich source of antioxidants, and it helps to maintain normal thyroid and progesterone production. Chocolate is probably protective too, and it is a good source of magnesium and antioxidants." - Ray Peat

From our family to yours, we know you will love this cocoa powder that is metabolically stimulating and will "Deliver Energy to Your Life".

View Cocoa Powder Here

L

lollipop

Oh my this is amazing! Just in time for my holiday cooking needs ❤️ Also the price is competitive for a high quality cocoa powder. I spent almost $10 at Whole Foods for 6oz of a fair trade high quality brand. Off to order! I will test your powder for my chocolate sauce and give you feedback about the flavor.

@LifeGivingStore you guys are providing some superb products!

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
LifeGivingStore
Oh my this is amazing! Just in time for my holiday cooking needs ❤️ Also the price is competitive for a high quality cocoa powder. I spent almost $10 at Whole Foods for 6oz of a fair trade high quality brand. Off to order! I will test your powder for my chocolate sauce and give you feedback about the flavor.

@LifeGivingStore you guys are providing some superb products!
Hi Lisa! :) We think everyone is going to LOVE this cocoa powder, it is incredibly delicious. It makes the best brownies I have ever tasted.

We look forward to hearing your feedback!

kaybb

Hi Lisa! :) We think everyone is going to LOVE this cocoa powder, it is incredibly delicious. It makes the best brownies I have ever tasted.

We look forward to hearing your feedback!
Could you post your brownie recipe? I plan on ordering and need a good recipe!

L

lollipop

Hi @kaybb, I can share my recipe which is from one I found here on the forum:

My Brownie Recipe :):

Ingredients:

1) 1 cup sugar
2) 0.5 cup cocoa powder
3) 2 eggs
4) 2tb butter
5) pinch of salt
6) 1 tsp vanilla

Instructions:

*Mix sugar and butter, salt in a saucepan over low until butter melts.

*Place in mixing bowl and let cool for one min.

*Add in cocoa and vanilla

*Mix in beaten eggs until batter has a pancake consistency: smooth and creamy.

*Pour in greased baking pan or cupcake pan. I use butter to grease pan.

*Bake at 350 for 21-22 mins.

*Remove and let sit out and cool for 15 min before removing from pan.

*Do not refrigerate and CAUTION it is super easy to eat the whole pan in one go. Exercise restraint. LOLOL.

kaybb

Hi @kaybb, I can share my recipe which is from one I found here on the forum:

My Brownie Recipe :):

Ingredients:

1) 1 cup sugar
2) 0.5 cup cocoa powder
3) 2 eggs
4) 2tb butter
5) pinch of salt
6) 1 tsp vanilla

Instructions:

*Mix sugar and butter, salt in a saucepan over low until butter melts.

*Place in mixing bowl and let cool for one min.

*Add in cocoa and vanilla

*Mix in beaten eggs until batter has a pancake consistency: smooth and creamy.

*Pour in greased baking pan or cupcake pan. I use butter to grease pan.

*Bake at 350 for 21-22 mins.

*Remove and let sit out and cool for 15 min before removing from pan.

*Do not refrigerate and CAUTION it is super easy to eat the whole pan in one go. Exercise restraint. LOLOL.
Thank you!! I made it and you are right! Very easy to just eat and keep eating

OP
LifeGivingStore
Could you post your brownie recipe? I plan on ordering and need a good recipe!
Hi kaybb! We use the same recipe as @lisaferraro except we do cut the sugar in half and also the butter. We eat a ton of brownies around here so that's our effort to cut back on sugar and fat. lol :)

We look forward to your feedback on the cocoa powder.

kaybb

Hi kaybb! We use the same recipe as @lisaferraro except we do cut the sugar in half and also the butter. We eat a ton of brownies around here so that's our effort to cut back on sugar and fat. lol :)

We look forward to your feedback on the cocoa powder.
I might have to try that, I love Lisa's recipe so I might as well try it with less sugar and butter just to see. Thanks for that info :)

L

lollipop

I received my Cocoa powder today by lunchtime - fast shipping.

1A2C3078-E3A9-4CA1-BF93-27AC192A239F.jpeg

OH MY - it is AMAZING Cocoa powder. The aroma is sooo rich and deep. Here is an image comparing three varieties including @LifeGivingStore’s

990aa573-c419-4687-beb0-4f0cfa8f77bf-jpeg.7512

@LifeGivingStore Cocoa powder is in the center - look at how much richer it looks. The spoon on the left is Whole Foods brand (see image below). The spoon on the right is the more expensive organic free trade one (see image below). Notice how different it is even from Whole Foods brand.

a4961787-bb71-4780-93ad-c7e16c5568d3-jpeg.7513

I already made a batch of my chocolate sauce with it - yummmmmy.

Next are the brownies reducing the sugar and fat.

@kaybb you are going to LOVE this powder ❤️❤️

OP
LifeGivingStore
I might have to try that, I love Lisa's recipe so I might as well try it with less sugar and butter just to see. Thanks for that info :)
It is definitely not as sweet as the regular brownie recipe with a full cup of sugar, but we still love it. We eat a lot of brownies around here so we tried to dial down the sugar intake a bit.

I received my Cocoa powder today by lunchtime - fast shipping.

OH MY - it is AMAZING Cocoa powder. The aroma is sooo rich and deep. Here is an image comparing three varieties including @LifeGivingStore’s

990aa573-c419-4687-beb0-4f0cfa8f77bf-jpeg.7512

@LifeGivingStore Cocoa powder is in the center - look at how much richer it looks. The spoon on the left is Whole Foods brand (see image below). The spoon on the right is the more expensive organic free trade one (see image below). Notice how different it is even from Whole Foods brand.

a4961787-bb71-4780-93ad-c7e16c5568d3-jpeg.7513

I already made a batch of my chocolate sauce with it - yummmmmy.

Next are the brownies reducing the sugar and fat.

@kaybb you are going to LOVE this powder ❤️❤️
Lisa thank you for the feedback! This cocoa powder is truly delish! :)

L

lollipop

1A2C3078-E3A9-4CA1-BF93-27AC192A239F.jpeg
I forgot to upload my photo of your Cocoa Powder to my above post to show how cool the packaging is @LifeGivingStore. My apologies. Maybe @charlie can add the photo of your powder before the spoon photo?

Thank you ❤️ And excuse me Charlie for having to do extra work with my posts - lol. I think so was soooo I excited with the quality of this powder and that I was not thinking clearly. I guess I need some chocolate brownies - lol.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

noordinary

@LifeGivingStore could you please share where the beans (processed the same place they grow?) are coming from? geographically

noordinary

a bit of topic
@lisaferraro if you’ll be able to put your hands on this one, it’s absolute heaven! and i lived in Switzerland for a bit, but nothing compares to this one.

Attachments

• 7373CA64-A21E-417D-8604-500571CF23BE.jpeg
    7373CA64-A21E-417D-8604-500571CF23BE.jpeg
    359.3 KB · Views: 57
L

lollipop

a bit of topic
@lisaferraro if you’ll be able to put your hands on this one, it’s absolute heaven! and i lived in Switzerland for a bit, but nothing compares to this one.
Thank you @noordinary; I will look out for it :): I am going to make chocolate from @LifeGivingStore’s Cocoa powder one day this month. It will be interesting to see how it comes out. I used to make my own chocolate but this powder is sooooo much more flavorful it will be fun to try.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals