Peater

1) According to the USDA’s Pesticide Data Program, 35 different pesticides have been found on conventional potatoes.

And out of these 35:

– 6 are known or probably carcinogens

– 12 are suspected hormone disruptors

– 7 are neurotoxins

– 6 are developmental or reproductive toxins

The chemical that is found on 76% of all conventional potatoes is chlorpropham, an herbicide that is used to stop the growth of weeds and to inhibit potato sprouting.

Not only is this chemical toxic to honey bees, but according to the Extension Toxicology Network, chronic exposure of laboratory animals to chlorpropham has caused “retarded growth, increased liver, kidney and spleen weights, congestion of the spleen, and death.”

2) As a root vegetable, potatoes absorb all of the pesticides, herbicides, and insecticides that are sprayed above the ground and then eventually make their way into the soil.

With potatoes, however, the chemical treatment is quite extensive.

During growing season – They get treated with fungicides

Before harvesting – They get sprayed with herbicides to kill off the fibrous vines

After being dug up – They get sprayed again to prevent them from sprouting

Many years ago, a bald Manc by the name of Karl Pilkington said "Look what we can do with Science" with the hypothetical object of the remark being someone that ended up as just a head with a load of wires coming out of it.

This reminds me of that.

Look what we can do with Science!

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Many years ago, a bald Manc by the name of Karl Pilkington said "Look what we can do with Science" with the hypothetical object of the remark being someone that ended up as just a head with a load of wires coming out of it.

This reminds me of that.

Look what we can do with Science!
What a horrible image, a head head with wires coming out. Look we can feed the world with Our science! What do we get? A world full of sick people.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Yep, exactly!

Hopefully the original clip makes it less creepy. :D

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3huN_8ayWQ

This clip is funny! There was an old black and white movie I remember from when I was a kid and it had just a woman’s head on a table keeping alive somehow, and she was talking!

1712287247456.jpeg

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals