• Can't spot the difference

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

amd

The best of Panapticon ..

[ Progesterone]

"I know 2 girls who don't have periods at all and they look 16 years old at 30 because of progesterone, I have taken a few drops of homemade progest E every day since I was 23 and I am a man... If I was a girl, I would do exactly the same unless I wanted to get pregnant... I am 33 now."

Some golden moments ..

[ Progesterone ]

"Stress is additive, I did a experiment of sleeping in my van life van at -15 C (5 F) to try to take it on a ski trip and could only do it for 5 days if not rebreathing my co2(co2 feels warm under 5 blankets) cold arms and feet produce as much estrogen as an ovary... this goes as Peat says unopposed estrogen damage of menopause, also, Peat says mortality is lowest for both boys and girls at 12 years old...
seeing the world as when you were a kid is the most important to not age... that's why I take progest E, it makes your brain whole like lsd without the negative side effects..."

[ Thyroid ]

"conflict linked to the right lobe of the thyroid relates to an “ingoing morsel” and to “not being fast enough to catch a morsel”. Such a “morsel” concerns, for example, a job, a position, a promotion, a contract, a business, or a purchase one strongly desires but is too slow to “grab”. The expected “morsel” could also relate to a person one is too slow to “catch” or “get a hold of”."

"look up chiral matter and fractal Fourier transforms
edit: this is way beyond secret and they will never admit it, everything goes to Ceres colony corporation trade, trilions every week/month"

Last edited:

SuperStressed

1685142646303.png

Nfinkelstein

if not a bot then a disruptor on hasbara fellowship. or a loon.

My personal Panopticon fave: "this may be taboo on this forum but surrogate mother is 5000 usd and I have seriously considered rising my own kid... breastfeeding until my kid is 5 years old is the only thing stropping me... think laterally "

Panopticon

INTJ, 5w4 you can not make fun of me half as much as I don't care, the central fear of 5w4 is being incompetent so I spend every waking moment collecting information...

edit; Ceres colony corporation is laughing all the way to the "bank" of the humbling river

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
I usually read every post in a thread. But I find panopticon too hard to make sense of so I skip over them. If it isn’t a bot, why post such difficult to comprehend statements? I have been impressed with the users from non-English speaking countries here that can write in English better than I do. I don’t think panopticon is using a translator.

Panopticon

I usually read every post in a thread. But I find panopticon too hard to make sense of so I skip over them. If it isn’t a bot, why post such difficult to comprehend statements? I have been impressed with the users from non-English speaking countries here that can write in English better than I do. I don’t think panopticon is using a translator.
ai is messing with you, it tries to make it sequential... if you use more conceptual thinking it makes it harder for the ai to sabotage your reading

its 2023... ai weapons have been around for 50 years (since 1984)... anyone disscusing health without mentioning them is going to run in circles wondering what is causing their problems...

TheSir

INTJ, 5w4 you can not make fun of me half as much as I don't care, the central fear of 5w4 is being incompetent so I spend every waking moment collecting information...

edit; Ceres colony corporation is laughing all the way to the "bank" of the humbling river
Morsel = caught

CJ_87

If he is a bot, it shows how a lot of meaning can come from our interpretation of the words we read, the meaning we read into it, independent of the original intention (or otherwise) of the person who wrote them.

Some of Panopticon's "gibberish" seems fairly insightful, in an esoteric kind of way.

OP
A

amd

Another for the best of ..

ai is messing with you, it tries to make it sequential... if you use more conceptual thinking it makes it harder for the ai to sabotage your reading

its 2023... ai weapons have been around for 50 years (since 1984)... anyone disscusing health without mentioning them is going to run in circles wondering what is causing their problems...

Panopticon

Another for the best of ..
what is your intent with a thread like this ? Just so you know unless something can do the most good it can, like the ultimate good it can I rarely have an interest in it and don't see the point of it... in the end only the good timelines survive and everything else is just stretching the timeline...

Nfinkelstein

Panopticon answer me this:

The following sentence is true. The previous sentence is false. Which of those two sentences is true?

StephanF

Forum Supporter
😅 saw the morsel one earlier was wondering the same 😂
The word ‘morsel’ was used by Dr. Geerd Hamer in his ‘New German Medicine’. His theory came true for my older brother, who developed bladder cancer. I looked up the underlying emotional cause in Dr. Hamer’s book and it said: “House, inheritance”, which nailed it. Our mother passed away leaving us a large 120 year old villa, that was declared a historical monument. Over the fear to loose the property, my older brother developed cancer and later died of the circumstances of the operation. There was much more to it than I want to write here.

-Luke-

you are all bots aren't you

this is all one sick experiment on me
It would be unethical of me to talk about what my programmers had in mind when they created me and started this experiment. But it is working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals