• Can't spot the difference

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
A

amd

No problem with the sentiment, but do you realize you are in the Rant or Rave forum?

There are sections not related to RP in the forums.

Sure, there's a lot of low quality posts, but I wouldn't read forums like this one expecting quality.

Is hard for people to stick to facts, most love their opinions.

Am I the only one wondering WTF has happened to this place?

Peater

No problem with the sentiment, but do you realize you are in the Rant or Rave forum?

There are sections not related to RP in the forums.

Sure, there's a lot of low quality posts, but I wouldn't read forums like this one expecting quality.
Oh right I see, it just came up on the list.

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
I think panopticon is a bot. The comments made by panopticon are too illogical to be faked.

Panopticon

Am I the only one wondering WTF has happened to this place?
They are stretching the timeline, also I still remember the original posters on the forum when it first went online probably 10 years ago... they knew about the conspiracies and they were discussed openly, all you see now is low quality bait, my time is better spent doing productive things, I am leaving this psy op unless bots/people get banned

OP
A

amd

New AI classifier for indicating AI-written text

We’re launching a classifier trained to distinguish between AI-written and human-written text.

Our classifier is not fully reliable. In our evaluations on a “challenge set” of English texts, our classifier correctly identifies 26% of AI-written text (true positives) as “likely AI-written,” while incorrectly labeling human-written text as AI-written 9% of the time (false positives). Our classifier’s reliability typically improves as the length of the input text increases. Compared to our previously released classifier, this new classifier is significantly more reliable on text from more recent AI systems.

OP
A

amd

There is no concrete evidence to suggest that the Panapticon forum user is an AI bot. However, there are some factors that could lead someone to suspect this. For example, the user has a very high posting rate, and their posts are often very similar in style and content. Additionally, the user has never revealed any personal information about themselves, which could be seen as a sign that they are not a real person.

However, it is also possible that the Panapticon forum user is simply a very dedicated and passionate [but useless] member of the forum. They may have a lot of free time on their hands, and they may enjoy writing and discussing topics related to AI. Ultimately, there is no way to know for sure whether or not the Panapticon forum user is an AI bot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals