Panic Attacks

Wilfrid

You are ingesting way too much liquid foods.
You suffer from GI inflammation and you need to bind bile and pancreatic juice which are extremely corrosive to your intestine and especially to your colon. This kind of digestive reactionnal inflammation is overlooked.
To " bind " those juice you need solid foods no matter what. Those digestive juices need to be buffer and mixed with solid foods, not liquids.
Very well cooked parboiled white rice ( boiled to the point of getting something similar to the chinese " conghee " ), small amount of butter/ghee, salt and very easy to digest low fat protein, boiled in water, would be helpful too.
If more sugar is doing good for you, let dissolve a tsp of sugar under your tongue every two hours.

Ella

Forum Supporter
Real foods: Gelatin broth made into nourishing soups with some potato. No starch if there is bacterial overgrowth. Jelly and ice-cream, egg custards, well cooked lamb (stewed or boiled) Mineral rich broths - cooked greens, remove the vegetables and incorporate as a tea, soups etc. Sugar in milk or juice that is tolerable. The body needs real food. Thyroid hormone and coke and too much sugar will burn through your nutrients. Take some nutritional flakes. Grated carrot to reduce endotoxin and improve liver detoxification. Salt on your tongue to bring down adrenaline. If raw fruits are problematic, try stewing them. stewed fruit with jelly, ice-cream or custard should be easily digestible foods. This is basically an invalid diet.

OP
I

iLoveSugar

Ella said:
post 104435 Thyroid hormone and coke and too much sugar will burn through your nutrients.

This is what confuses me. People on the boards say that thyroid uses up nutrients, etc, but my appetite currently sucks as is. I'm pretty sure it's one of the reasons RP reccommneds thyroid, as it helps to stimulate appetite. Am I wrong?

Wilfrid said:
post 104427 very easy to digest low fat protein
What would be an example here?

Last edited by a moderator:

answersfound

if you are having panic attacks, cold hands and feet, fast heart rate, i think you should try clonidine.

OP
I

iLoveSugar

That fast heart rate is during attacks. Most the time though, while resting like I am now, I'm in the 60s.

answersfound

iLoveSugar said:
That fast heart rate is during attacks. Most the time though, while resting like I am now, I'm in the 60s.

Your heart rate is in the 60's??????

Ashoka

iLoveSugar, you said you have a hiatal hernia right? That could potentially cause your anxiety and explain the palpitations. It affects your vagus nerve, as you know. I'm just throwing this out there because I think that's what I'm dealing with, and I can relate to what you're going through. When I eat, I feel anxiety come on independent of whatever thoughts I'm having.

If it is the hernia, like I believe it is for me, then I don't know what else to do than to try solve this problem head on. If you think this applies to you, you can look at the resources I compiled in my own topic about hiatal hernia, and honestly, everyone should look at those posts and videos, which I will continue to add to. People aren't as interested because they think it doesn't affect them, but everyone should be aware of this thing that may cause a lot more problems than we're aware of.

Hopefully you find what I'm saying relevant.

OP
I

iLoveSugar

What fixes the hernia? I've tried digging deeper with this in the past with no success.

Ashoka

Well, I can understand that frustration. There are a couple of books that might be worth reading by Dr. Theodore A. Baroody and Stephen Roschlitz.

Basically it seems to require a lot of lifestyle changes, targeted exercises, physical manipulation of the affected areas, and stress control. You have to watch the video by Josh Rubin from Eastwest Healing too - that's in my topic: viewtopic.php?f=56&t=7629&p=100363&hilit=hiatal+hernia#p100363

There's also the possibility of surgery, but the hernia can resurface. Also, I think it's important to know how things went wrong in the first place.

For the past few months I've been waking up in the middle of the night with varying degrees of anxiety and palpitations. It's usually accompanied with a feeling of bowel distress. I went camping this weekend and had trouble staying warm even when wearing more layers than most. I've had a similar episode, but both nights I woke up around 3am and my breathing and heart rate were very fast and I was cold and paranoid. Probably some of the most intense and nonstop palpitations I've felt. I imagine my temperature was very low. In fact I took my temperature when i had an episode like it before and it was 96 degrees. Like other similar situations, the only thing capable of remedying it was sugar. I went and drank a soda and ate other sweets(even though i wasn't really hungry) and in a very short time I felt relieved and fell back asleep. I didn't bring much food on the trip, so i mainly ate garbage snack foods and chips. Listening to haiduts last interview had me thinking about endotoxin shock and how fructose powerfully remedies it and I had an aha... moment. My diet has been sucking hard for a while now due to work stress and general lack of energy which leads to carelessness. So i tend to eat a lot of starch and sometime junk foods, though i try to a avoid pufa. Work and diet has definitely taken a toll and put me in a steadily increasing stress cycle. Pretty apparent by my lack of energy, tired face, and weight gain. I think my current diet is producing a lot of endotoxin, especially when I'm stressed at work. Though that's just one factor of course. I'm going to try harder to eat a more peat like diet again, because i sure felt a lot better than i do now. Well that wasn't much of a contribution, just a ramble lol.

OP
I

iLoveSugar

It's not a ramble, just kind of clarifies what many of us know. Chips, alcohol, and garbage a like makes me feel awful.

Jsaute21

I Am having a mini panic attack after starting tyromix last week. Never felt like this. I fell asleep and am up at 6 am with a low pulse which is strange.

All the research pointed to me starting to take this but I feel absolutely terrible on it. Have never had lower libido in my life. Can't tell if it is removing excess estrogen or just a bad reaction.

InChristAlone

I Am having a mini panic attack after starting tyromix last week. Never felt like this. I fell asleep and am up at 6 am with a low pulse which is strange.

All the research pointed to me starting to take this but I feel absolutely terrible on it. Have never had lower libido in my life. Can't tell if it is removing excess estrogen or just a bad reaction.
Starting on thyroid can be tough going for a while if your liver is not used to having to store that much glycogen. Need to eat very frequently. Might also need mag with the thyroid. But I say that only because so many have needed the mag to quell anxiety.

Jsaute21

Thanks @Janelle525. I was starting to feel much better before I added it into my routine. Not worth the trouble at this juncture for me. Feel good without it..I think cypro will be worth my time just don't want to gain weight.

InChristAlone

Thanks @Janelle525. I was starting to feel much better before I added it into my routine. Not worth the trouble at this juncture for me. Feel good without it..I think cypro will be worth my time just don't want to gain weight.
Yeah if you got such a bad response maybe it might not be worth it to push through, it isn't for me either I don't use any thyroid due to adrenaline surges, cypro works for me.

Sheik

I had a similar reaction from cynomel and was on the verge of panicking while getting my thyroid panel at the doctor's office. It turns out the problem was I wasn't eating nearly enough. Undereating+supplemental thyroid=not good.

Do you know how much you're eating?

Jsaute21

Good point @Sheik. I am an active 200 lb male that has been too lean for my muscular frame for probably 6-7 years. For optimal function I am probably in the range of 3,000-3800 calories. I am starting to incorporate sugars and more dairy into my diet from the past 3 months, and have felt noticeably better. I think the depths of winter in Chicago have halted my progress slightly so I decided to try and start thyroid. (Seemed like a harmless idea.) so to answer your question maybe I wasn't eating nearly enough but I don't think more thyroid hormone is the specific answer for me at this time. I think it is more of an excess serotonin issue that needs to be flushed.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals