Pansterone - Liquid Pregnenolone/DHEA Mix

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Thanks for that info, i won't add any extra pregnenolone.

Also, just some further observations about this Pansterone:

Higher pain threshold, tips of fingers are not sensitive to anything anymore
Beard and hair grows rapidly, not sure if related to Pansterone
Great clarity and thought processes, I don't tend to get remotely alarmed in problematic situations
Also, I feel an afterburn effect with it. If i apply it on the weekend and forget about it during the week, I feel as though the effects I've mentioned are more pronounced.
If I do it everyday, it's still fine, but the sense is that the body is actively regulating the hormones. It's very subtle, I'm sorry I can't be more specific.

Ive had similar experiences as another poster, where penis and testicles are less sensitive to cold. Because I feel there is extra heat in my body, things are more distended and floppy. It's like insta-bigger-****! But it's not really, it's just heat and probably better blood flow.

Also too many thoughts about making babies... Yuck!

Nice, thanks for the additional feedback. How soon after using Pansterone and at what dose do you experience the dilation...down there?

chispas

Nice, thanks for the additional feedback. How soon after using Pansterone and at what dose do you experience the dilation...down there?

I would approximate 48 hours afterwards.

I haven't taken Pansterone for four days now, and I feel as though all of the effects I mentioned above are starting to fluctuate and diminish. However, I'm also on holiday and without access to my usual foods, which I notice isn't making me feel as good as usual.

I would have to really be observant to notice when and how the effect on the genitals takes place. It seems to me like an extra benefit, but as I said, probably heat related.

My hands are generally very hot constantly.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I would approximate 48 hours afterwards.

I haven't taken Pansterone for four days now, and I feel as though all of the effects I mentioned above are starting to fluctuate and diminish. However, I'm also on holiday and without access to my usual foods, which I notice isn't making me feel as good as usual.

I would have to really be observant to notice when and how the effect on the genitals takes place. It seems to me like an extra benefit, but as I said, probably heat related.

My hands are generally very hot constantly.

OK, thanks for the clarification. The hot extremities (hands or otherwise) are usually a good sign.

chispas

OK, thanks for the clarification. The hot extremities (hands or otherwise) are usually a good sign.

Is it likely that T3 would potentiate or better maintain the good effects I'm experiencing? I was also considering experimenting with K2-MK4 or TocoVit. In the past I have experienced very warm body temperatures from a half teaspoon of mixed tocopherols.

encerent

As with most idealabs DMSO-carried sups, i feel like a lot less of Pansterone at once is better. The serving is 8 drops but 1-2 drops maybe 3 times a day seems better for me.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Is it likely that T3 would potentiate or better maintain the good effects I'm experiencing? I was also considering experimenting with K2-MK4 or TocoVit. In the past I have experienced very warm body temperatures from a half teaspoon of mixed tocopherols.

The T3 should help convert of the precursors like pregnenolone and DHEA into androgens. Hyperthyroidism is associated with high androgen and low estrogen levels.

CKA

Would taking this as a 32 year old male be a bad idea? I haven't had blood tests done but am sure have a damaged metabolism. Would it cause my body to stop producing its own hormones when I go off it etc? Thanks

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Would taking this as a 32 year old male be a bad idea? I haven't had blood tests done but am sure have a damaged metabolism. Would it cause my body to stop producing its own hormones when I go off it etc? Thanks

If used in physiological doses it should NOT suppress endogenous production. This means maybe 2 doses daily. But I would still get some tests for DHEA-S and pregnenolone/progesterone if possible before starting supplementation. Studies show that pregnenolone levels drop very steeply in early 30s, while DHEA levels have a bit more of a gradual decline. This means that for most people over 30, progesterone (as the main metabolite of pregnenolone) will drop enough to allow estrogen to start dominating. Heck, I know people in their teens who already have that problem.
Anyways, please do some tests if possible before you start but it should be OK to try with at least 1 dose daily.

DennisX

Would Pansterone be bad for BPH(benign prostate hyperplasia) because of the increase in DHT?

mirc12354

I gave two 2 drops of Pansterone to my friend two days ago since he had a wish to try it out after all my raving about it. He said he did not feel much from it besides from really heavy sweating at night. He said he never sweats at night at all. Could this be indicative of anything??
Probably just found the answer: Low Dose DHEA Dramatically Increases Oxidative Metabolism

Last edited:

sladerunner69

Why would you take progesterone? If anything, I would add some oral pregnenolone for a guy. Maybe 100mg more orally could provide even more benefits.
100mg of pregnenelone while taking DHEA seems very heavy. I tried that for a while and my brain was a mess. I couldn't focus or concentrate on anything, I felt strangely drowsy and sleepy but at the same time so brimming with bounce and energy it was maddening. I think the synergy between the two chemicals is so significant that less of each substance is needed.

milk_lover

haidut, would supplementing B6 amplify the good effect of DHEA+pregnenolone? I feel much better when I do that for some reason. Maybe by reducing stress further, B6 can prevent DHEA converting to estrogen?

Peata

Has anyone tried using this on their face as part of a skin care regimen?

DennisX

My bottle of PanSterone has a viscosity like water. When I apply 5 to 8 drops on my wrist or under forearm it starts running off the side. Is there a better place to apply PanSterone ?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
My bottle of PanSterone has a viscosity like water. When I apply 5 to 8 drops on my wrist or under forearm it starts running off the side. Is there a better place to apply PanSterone ?

I would put no more than 2 drops as a time, rub those in and then add more if needed. Also, using on shoulders and other larger open areas like abdomen or chest seems to prevent the running of the drops.

NommyWommy

Had good results with Pansterone but unfortunately I upped my dose and changed to applying to my testicles and within a couple of days my chest was covered in acne and had puffy nipples. My question now regarding this is whether it would be best to lay off of this for a while or just continue with a much lower dose in case of rebound issues or something? I am just guessing here. I also have some keto DHT which I am applying directly to my nipples.

Thanks for any help.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Had good results with Pansterone but unfortunately I upped my dose and changed to applying to my testicles and within a couple of days my chest was covered in acne and had puffy nipples. My question now regarding this is whether it would be best to lay off of this for a while or just continue with a much lower dose in case of rebound issues or something? I am just guessing here. I also have some keto DHT which I am applying directly to my nipples.

Thanks for any help.

How much were you using on scrotum? Maybe try lower dose since the steroids are going directly to the testicles?

NommyWommy

Well I was using 8 drops on my body and I think maybe 12 I applied to my scrotum I can't be sure as the bottle was in contact with my skin so it was running out rather than dropping if that makes sense. Thanks Haidut

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Well I was using 8 drops on my body and I think maybe 12 I applied to my scrotum I can't be sure as the bottle was in contact with my skin so it was running out rather than dropping if that makes sense. Thanks Haidut

That is way too much! Why would you apply 12 drops on the scrotum, when the recommended dose is 8 drops and most people report that even that is too much in one sitting? The idea is to give some raw material to the testicles to synthesize T and DHT, not to overwhelm them with steroids. So, you start with lower dose and slowly work your way up IF necessary to find the highest dose you can tolerate.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals