Pansterone - Liquid Pregnenolone/DHEA Mix

NommyWommy

Yes I realise that now. I had worked my way up to 8 on the body and was fine at that dose however my mistake being i didn't realise how potent it would be on the testicles and the error with application. Thanks

Ben

MB50

Thank you very much for the great review! If you do get labs please share with the forum. Also, instead of checking DHT (which may also help) a better indication of androgenic activity is androstanediol glucuronide (ADG) and most labs can test for it but the doctor has to order it. There are some other surrogates for tissue expression of 5-AR and the doctor knows how to test for those as well. I think a good surrogate for androgenicity are prolactin (obvious) and estrone sulfate (E1S). In combination they can probably replace all other hormonal tests that bodybuilders do.
Just my 2c.

Does testing 3β-diol have any benefits compared to or in addition to ADG? I was trying to understand as I was reading some stuff and what I interpreted was that 3B-diol is a sign of 5AR activity and shows up at the end of the hormone cascade, but that it is actually estrogenic. I may be completely off here.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Does testing 3β-diol have any benefits compared to or in addition to ADG? I was trying to understand as I was reading some stuff and what I interpreted was that 3B-diol is a sign of 5AR activity and shows up at the end of the hormone cascade, but that it is actually estrogenic. I may be completely off here.

Androsterone is lower in the cascade then the 3-diols, so it is a better indicator.

chispas

Due to bad timing I ran out of casein protein and could not consume my usual 180+g protein/day for eight days.

During this time, the effects of Pansterone greatly diminished for me. Once I got the casein back, things improved over a period of a few days. I still wouldn't say I'm back to "normal", as my appetite has greatly diminished, and I acquired a cold in the interim that created a lot of brain fog.

Tried combining Pansterone with Keto-DHT, but this didn't do much, seems like it makes me irritable, like short tempered, which is weird.

I've also noticed that all my good feelings I was getting from the sugar/caffeine has diminished. It's like my body doesn't want anymore sugar. It doesn't perk me up anymore.

Strange observations, huh?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Due to bad timing I ran out of casein protein and could not consume my usual 180+g protein/day for eight days.

During this time, the effects of Pansterone greatly diminished for me. Once I got the casein back, things improved over a period of a few days. I still wouldn't say I'm back to "normal", as my appetite has greatly diminished, and I acquired a cold in the interim that created a lot of brain fog.

Tried combining Pansterone with Keto-DHT, but this didn't do much, seems like it makes me irritable, like short tempered, which is weird.

I've also noticed that all my good feelings I was getting from the sugar/caffeine has diminished. It's like my body doesn't want anymore sugar. It doesn't perk me up anymore.

Strange observations, huh?

Well, depending on lifestyle and protein needs if you were not getting enough protein I'd say no steroid could help in that situation. I think restricting sugar would have similar effects. I know quite a few people who practice Paleo and go to the gym and wonder why their muscles look flabby despite their weight lifting and injecting steroids.

heaahde

We have randomly urine-tests at my work to see if we use any illegal substances. In my country it is illegal to ingest pro-hormones (DHEA, Pregn.). Let's say hypothetical that one of my rats had taken 8 drops of pansterone, do you think it would show on the urine-test?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
We have randomly urine-tests at my work to see if we use any illegal substances. In my country it is illegal to ingest pro-hormones (DHEA, Pregn.). Let's say hypothetical that one of my rats had taken 8 drops of pansterone, do you think it would show on the urine-test?

I don't think they test for Preg/DHEA as these hormones vary quite a bit in the population and people on some legally prescribed drugs can get skewed test results. Even if they do test for these steroids, if you are using it in physiological doses (no more than 15mg Preg and 15mg DHEA daily) then it should not trigger a positive result. That is why I emphasize to use steroids in physiological amounts, the goal is health, not to turn into Hulk.

Raytoo

After using Pansterone for my wife (50) it worked wonders, she has the sex drive of her youth, much better mood, I have my wife back, thanks Haidut!

Blossom

Forum Supporter
After using Pansterone for my wife (50) it worked wonders, she has the sex drive of her youth, much better mood, I have my wife back, thanks Haidut!
That's awesome @Raytoo! What dosage does she take?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Thanks for awesome feedback! I happy you and your wife can enjoy life again like you did before!

X3CyO

If one serving of pansterone gives out 5 mg dhea, and dmso increases absorbtion to almost 100%, and regular oral administration is usually 10-15% absorbed, then wouldnt the dhea be translatable to a 50mg dose? Isnt that a lot more than what peat reccomends? What am I missing here?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
If one serving of pansterone gives out 5 mg dhea, and dmso increases absorbtion to almost 100%, and regular oral administration is usually 10-15% absorbed, then wouldnt the dhea be translatable to a 50mg dose? Isnt that a lot more than what peat reccomends? What am I missing here?

Topical administration of DHEA makes it convert primarily to androgens. Human studies showed that topical DHEA did not raise estrogen until the dose of 18mg daily was reached. But you have a point, as most people on the forum feel like even 8 drops of Pansterone (5mg DHEA) may be too much for them and usually go for at most 4 per dose.

X3CyO

Perhaps an option with less dhea would be effective. Unless of course that would lead to pregnenolone converting to estrogen and cortisol more consistently in the first place.

Would androsterones anti-estrogen effects via dht also help fight against dheas estrogen raising effects?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Perhaps an option with less dhea would be effective. Unless of course that would lead to pregnenolone converting to estrogen and cortisol more consistently in the first place.

Would androsterones anti-estrogen effects via dht also help fight against dheas estrogen raising effects?

DHEA is more effective than pregnenolone for androgen synthesis in the gonads. Pregnenolone is more for stimulation of the enzymes but also has conversion into androgens. Not sure what you mean by option with less DHEA - you can use fewer drops and thus lower the dose applied on the scrotum. Each drop of Pansterone has a little over 0.5mg DHEA, which is good enough to accurately deliver both lower and higher doses.

X3CyO

Of course; I just meant to implicate that higher doses of pregnenolone are reccommended in higher amounts whereas dhea is in lower doses atleast from what I understand.

Im just a little curious on what lead you to the 5:5mg ratio as youve certainly put in a lot of time researching each.

Can't wait for your a5-DHP master thread

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Of course; I just meant to implicate that higher doses of pregnenolone are reccommended in higher amounts whereas dhea is in lower doses atleast from what I understand.

Im just a little curious on what lead you to the 5:5mg ratio as youve certainly put in a lot of time researching each.

Can't wait for your a5-DHP master thread

In lower doses pregnenolone seems to stimulate the activity of all steroidogenic enzymes except aromatase (estrogen) and 11b-HSD1 (cortisol). So, it potentiates (forces) the conversion of DHEA into downstream steroids while at the same time preventing conversion of DHEA into estrogen and itself (pregnenolone) into cortisol or estrogen. Pregnenolone is an aromatase inhibitor in those lower doses. And of course, it itself is a raw material for more steroid conversion.
In higher doses, pregnenolone not only saturates the enzymes but also seems to inhibit 3b-HSD, which is crucial for the synthesis of testosterone. Also, in lower doses pregnenolone seems to act as an agonist on the androgen receptor. Higher doses lead to mostly conversion into progesterone and as such an anti-androgenic effect. So, I found what doses in humans would provide enough pregnenolone for the beneficial effects to be observed without triggering the negative ones. While I can't divulge what that upper limit is to avoid getting copied by competitors :): I can tell you that 5mg pregnenolone per dose WHEN combined with DHEA has these beneficial effects without the negatives.
And here is the master thread on 5α-DHP:
5α-Dihydroprogesterone (5α-DHP) - Pro-hormone And Neurosteroid For R&D

X3CyO

Intriguing. Thank you for your support haidut.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Here's my pansterone experience at close to two weeks of use.

It seems like it is causing more oil production on my scalp. I think that's optimal for me though because I tended towards oily hair and skin as a teenager.

The best part for me is that my pelvic floor strength is improving which I'm thrilled over because I've been trying to regain some strength for many months. As much as I hate to admit it I was almost resigned to it never getting better because of my age and I worried about the possibility of needing surgery eventually. I've also ordered an ab-roller as mentioned by @goodandevil in another thread and I'm now hopeful the combination will result in a complete fix.

One person at work this week commented that I looked like I had enjoyed a really good nights sleep. When I asked what made her think that she said I looked like I had gotten five years younger overnight! So apparently pansterone is working for rejuvenation in my case. Thanks a million @haidut.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals