Pansterone - Liquid Pregnenolone/DHEA Mix

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Kessry said:
post 107551 ...I'm slightly worried that water retention could imply increased Estrogen.
Have you tried less Pansterone?

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Kessry said:
post 107551
haidut said:
post 107538

Excellent, thanks for the feedback!
I notice the male odor sweat from Pansterone as well. Probably due to the conversion of DHEA into androsterone, which is a male pheromone. DHT tends to make sweat smell that way as well.
The extra weight could be from water retention, but it can also be from increased protein synthesis. Are you sure it happened overnight?

Good to know that the odor change is expected, I prefer having my sweat smell manly again to be honest!

My thoughts exactly on the weight gain. It happened between one morning weigh-in and the next morning and has been consistently at this +4lbs. level since. Can an increase in DHT/DHEA cause water retention? If so, through which mechanisms? I would just like to understand it all better, I'm slightly worried that water retention could imply increased Estrogen.

Higher testosterone can also cause water retention. I guess short of doing some blood tests there is no way of knowing for sure. If you do test, test for prolactin and estrone (E1) or estrone-sulfate (E1S) as these are the true indicators of estrogen activity.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Vinero said:
post 107546 I have received the pansterone dissolved in tocopherol and olive oil. Is absorption close to 100% do you think? Ray has said that in the case of progest-E that only about 10% of the progesterone gets absorbed if you take it topically. Since pansterone has the same solvents as progest-e, do you think that maybe the suggested 8 drops per dose is not enough and should be way higher?

You can use the same dose. However, for the next batch we will be going back to using DMSO as most people seem to like that formula better.

T

tca300

Im a 24 year old male, I've been using between 3-4 drops of PanSterone per day for the past week or so and this is what I've experienced WARNING GRAPHIC: Mental well-being increases, makes me feel warm and fuzzy :D temperature goes up some, my muscles feel fuller and my libido goes up too ( already desire sex quite often ). The thing that might concern me a little is after taking I get a dull almost ache in the epididymis of either my right, left or sometimes both testicles. My libido is better, my mood is better, my temps raise some and my testicles are fuller, so I assume the discomfort isn't bad? I don't know. The product is great and I love it.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
tca300 said:
post 107821 Im a 24 year old male, I've been using between 3-4 drops of PanSterone per day for the past week or so and this is what I've experienced WARNING GRAPHIC: Mental well-being increases, makes me feel warm and fuzzy :D temperature goes up some, my muscles feel fuller and my libido goes up too ( already desire sex quite often ). The thing that might concern me a little is after taking I get a dull almost ache in the epididymis of either my right, left or sometimes both testicles. My libido is better, my mood is better, my temps raise some and my testicles are fuller, so I assume the discomfort isn't bad? I don't know. The product is great and I love it.

Some people get epididymus pain from raised DHT. It's reported as a common side effect of Adractim, so maybe Pansterone is doing something similar.

T

tca300

Thanks for the info Haidut!
I'm experiencing way to many benefits for me to even consider it a bad thing, probably has something to do with GRAPHIC AGAIN: Increased ejaculate volume I'm now experiencing after Pansterone.

peterh

Is anybody aware if Pansterone or Stressnon can be shipped to Australia? I'm not sure if DHEA or Pregnenolone are banned or not.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
peterh said:
post 107849 Is anybody aware if Pansterone or Stressnon can be shipped to Australia? I'm not sure if DHEA or Pregnenolone are banned or not.

We ship to Australia every week and so far I am not aware of any packages getting stopped.

ThunderSpank

Do you think 1 dose of 5mg once per day or two doses of 2.5 mg like in the morning then evening would be best? For pro androgen, anti estrogen pathways? Or does it really matter?

honeybee

@ haidut
Update-I've been using the pansterone for nearly 2 months. I've found I need to use it only during weeks 3&4 before my cycle begins. I use stress non during week2 and nothing during week 1. This combo really helps keep me balanced emotionally and mentally and physically. I can't say enough good things about these. I pretty much stopped using progest e.
none of these products are a substitute for adequate diet and essential vits&mins, but they are certainly essential cofactors.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
ThunderSpank said:
post 108391 Do you think 1 dose of 5mg once per day or two doses of 2.5 mg like in the morning then evening would be best? For pro androgen, anti estrogen pathways? Or does it really matter?

Ray says that even less than 5mg DHEA should have a good effect and some people have found that taking the full dose of Pansterone is too much and it makes them jittery. The doses on the bottle are just guidelines for maximum effects without observing adverse hormonal events. It does not mean everyone should take Pansterone 3 times daily and in fact many people have reported doing just fine on 1 dose daily, usually taken around lunch. It would also last you a lot longer if you use only once daily. Temps and pulse are good guide. If they stay after even one dose or lower then you probably don't need the full daily dose Pansterone.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
honeybee said:
post 108570 @ haidut
Update-I've been using the pansterone for nearly 2 months. I've found I need to use it only during weeks 3&4 before my cycle begins. I use stress non during week2 and nothing during week 1. This combo really helps keep me balanced emotionally and mentally and physically. I can't say enough good things about these. I pretty much stopped using progest e.
none of these products are a substitute for adequate diet and essential vits&mins, but they are certainly essential cofactors.

Thanks for the nice words! Yes, just as you said, it is a not replacement for proper diet and its goal is mostly to stabilize the steroid environment and production. I would be interested to see blood results from people taking Pansterone or StessNon. Some people already reported lower prolactin, which suggests both supplements lower estrogen.

honeybee

If I ever get to the doc for labs I'll post results.

biznit

I got my batch of the Pansterone formulation with olive oil last week. Yesterday I noticed that a cloudy substance is separating out of the mixture and settling to the bottom of the bottle. I've been shaking it up before using but it doesn't dissolve, it just scatters around the liquid before settling down again. Is this normal? It's been kind of cold -- like slightly below normal room temperature at times -- inside my apartment lately, if that matters. Thanks.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
biznit said:
post 108731 I got my batch of the Pansterone formulation with olive oil last week. Yesterday I noticed that a cloudy substance is separating out of the mixture and settling to the bottom of the bottle. I've been shaking it up before using but it doesn't dissolve, it just scatters around the liquid before settling down again. Is this normal? It's been kind of cold -- like slightly below normal room temperature at times -- inside my apartment lately, if that matters. Thanks.

Some of the pregnenolone may have precipitated due to the lower temperature. Pregnenolone is a lot less soluble than DHEA and tends to do that when exposed to cold. Reheating in a microwave for as little as 10sec should resolve the issue.

biznit

haidut said:
Some of the pregnenolone may have precipitated due to the lower temperature. Pregnenolone is a lot less soluble than DHEA and tends to do that when exposed to cold. Reheating in a microwave for as little as 10sec should resolve the issue.

Ah, OK -- so it's safe to microwave it for a bit, bottle and all?

Thanks, Haidut. Your podcasts with Danny Roddy are making my commute a lot more tolerable. Good stuff.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
biznit said:
post 108770
haidut said:

Ah, OK -- so it's safe to microwave it for a bit, bottle and all?

Thanks, Haidut. Your podcasts with Danny Roddy are making my commute a lot more tolerable. Good stuff.

Yes, both the bottle and ingredients are OK to heat up in the microwave as long as you don't actually bring them to a boil:):

Kessry

haidut said:
post 107557
Kessry said:
post 107551
haidut said:
post 107538

I notice the male odor sweat from Pansterone as well. Probably due to the conversion of DHEA into androsterone, which is a male pheromone. DHT tends to make sweat smell that way as well.
The extra weight could be from water retention, but it can also be from increased protein synthesis. Are you sure it happened overnight?

Good to know that the odor change is expected, I prefer having my sweat smell manly again to be honest!

My thoughts exactly on the weight gain. It happened between one morning weigh-in and the next morning and has been consistently at this +4lbs. level since. Can an increase in DHT/DHEA cause water retention? If so, through which mechanisms? I would just like to understand it all better, I'm slightly worried that water retention could imply increased Estrogen.

Higher testosterone can also cause water retention. I guess short of doing some blood tests there is no way of knowing for sure. If you do test, test for prolactin and estrone (E1) or estrone-sulfate (E1S) as these are the true indicators of estrogen activity.

I am unfortunately unable to easily schedule blood work, so that is not an option.

I have given it time and kept my diet consistent (actually lowered caloric intake slightly), my weight is still up a consistent 5-6lbs since prior to starting pansterone. I weigh myself every morning immediately upon waking up after using the toilet and have been doing so for years, I have a lot of historical averages to work from. This sudden shift in my weight is very uncharacteristic. It literally jumped overnight after more than a week of administering Pansterone.

While my mood has been more stable, my energy levels have been great, and my strength in the gym has finally shot up for the firs time in a while - I constantly feel bloated and if I didn't know any better, all of the increased weight looks like fat. I know it's impossible to gain 4-6lbs. of fat over night like that, so I'm assuming it's water retention. But it is incredibly uncomfortable and unnerving.

Any recommendations beyond blood work for determining if it's water weight or not?

I may stop administering pansterone to see if things return to "normal" out of self-experimentation and interest.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Kessry said:
post 109038
haidut said:
post 107557
Kessry said:
post 107551
haidut said:
post 107538

I am unfortunately unable to easily schedule blood work, so that is not an option.

I have given it time and kept my diet consistent (actually lowered caloric intake slightly), my weight is still up a consistent 5-6lbs since prior to starting pansterone. I weigh myself every morning immediately upon waking up after using the toilet and have been doing so for years, I have a lot of historical averages to work from. This sudden shift in my weight is very uncharacteristic. It literally jumped overnight after more than a week of administering Pansterone.

While my mood has been more stable, my energy levels have been great, and my strength in the gym has finally shot up for the firs time in a while - I constantly feel bloated and if I didn't know any better, all of the increased weight looks like fat. I know it's impossible to gain 4-6lbs. of fat over night like that, so I'm assuming it's water retention. But it is incredibly uncomfortable and unnerving.

Any recommendations beyond blood work for determining if it's water weight or not?

I may stop administering pansterone to see if things return to "normal" out of self-experimentation and interest.

Many fitness centers or gyms have a body fat measuring device that you grab with both hands and it uses electrical impulses to measure fat percentage. If it's water, then there should not be much difference before/after stopping/starting Pansterone.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals