Pansterone - Liquid Pregnenolone/DHEA Mix

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
DankMemes said:
post 113493
haidut said:
post 93675 -- DHEA reduces LDL (bad) cholesterol, insulin, and glucose levels in men with coronary artery disease. (Rabijewski 2005)

-- “DHEA is an integral part of LDL and HDL and exerts an anti-oxidative effect on LDL. Since oxidative modifications of LDL enhance their atherogenicity, DHEA could have anti-atherogenic consequences.” (Khalil 2000)

Hey Haidut in one of your recent talks with Danny Roddy you said that LDL was the good cholesterol, is this something you've changed your stance on recently or was the "(bad)" just left in from pasting the quote?

Also when testosterone gels are applied to the scrotum it has a higher conversion rate to DHT, would this apply to DHEA even though it is further up in the chain?

Cheers, great work btw.

When I said "cholesterol" above I was referring to the popular opinion, not mine. LDL is the cholesterol used for steroid synthesis while HDL primarily carries toxins back to the liver.
In term of DHEA, topical application anywhere will favor the androgen route given the high expression of 3b-HSD and 5-AR in the skin. Have you seen these posts?
viewtopic.php?f=122&t=7522
viewtopic.php?f=122&t=7339
viewtopic.php?t=6019

Last edited by a moderator:

Kray

Haidut,

Anything showing that ingredients in Pansterone or Progestene may be helpful in breaking down scar tissue or removing warts? Or, another one of your products that may be beneficial for these situations?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
classicallady said:
post 113613 Haidut,

Anything showing that ingredients in Pansterone or Progestene may be helpful in breaking down scar tissue or removing warts? Or, another one of your products that may be beneficial for these situations?

I think MelaNon and SolBan may be better than Pansterone and Progestene for skin health.
viewtopic.php?t=8473
viewtopic.php?t=5830

Kray

Thank you for the links, I'll read up.

On another note, would the use of DMSO in the Pansterone not be wise to use on my face (jaw/neck area) if I use a beauty product with any the following ingredients (last 2 ingredients, in particular)?

Ingredients: Water, Propanediol, Glycerin, Arginine, Asparagine, Glycine, Histidine, Lysine, Glutamic Acid, Proline, Aspartic Acid, Serine, Valine, Xanthan Gum, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Thank you,

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
classicallady said:
post 113629 Thank you for the links, I'll read up.

On another note, would the use of DMSO in the Pansterone not be wise to use on my face (jaw/neck area) if I use a beauty product with any the following ingredients (last 2 ingredients, in particular)?

Ingredients: Water, Propanediol, Glycerin, Arginine, Asparagine, Glycine, Histidine, Lysine, Glutamic Acid, Proline, Aspartic Acid, Serine, Valine, Xanthan Gum, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Thank you,

I don't know how DMSO would interact with these. Since it effectively carries through the skin pretty much anything it binds then you probably don't want to use it while there are other substances on the skin.

Kray

haidut said:
post 113677
classicallady said:
post 113629 Thank you for the links, I'll read up.

Thank you,

I don't know how DMSO would interact with these. Since it effectively carries through the skin pretty much anything it binds then you probably don't want to use it while there are other substances on the skin.

Thanks Haidut, better safe!

Orion

cantstoppeating said:
post 111967
haidut said:
post 111894
gp3690 said:
post 111610 I have been taking pansterone for four days and thus far I can say I have a better libido as well as harder and fuller erections. I have only been taking one dose a day (5mg of each ingredient)

That is awesome! Thanks for sharing. It's interesting that even a single dose can bring about these effects. I was worried initially that DHEA below 10mg daily would not have much of an effect.

For me a single dose is too much. I get a noticeable effect from 1-2 drops: I feel a rush-like sensation where my hands turn slightly pink. If I take it in the afternoon, I have to keep a fan near my bed so that I don't get too hot and drench my sheets with sweat during the night. When I take half of a single dose, or a single dose, I get a bloodsugar crash similar to when I take too much B2 or biotin or pregnenolone.

And I can definitely attest to the muscle "pump" feeling; it's like doing resistance training while taking creatine -- a rush of blood gorges the muscle and makes it feel as though it's going to explode. It's not as extreme but certainly noticeable.

More than 2 drops at bedtime, makes me sweat all night as well and very light sleep, too many wakeups. Tried 2 drops this morning, will see how tonight goes.

Agent207

Haidut, do you actually use dhea? if so, did you check your dhea-s labs before and after to see an increase to desired levels?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Agent207 said:
post 116899 Haidut, do you actually use dhea? if so, did you check your dhea-s labs before and after to see an increase to desired levels?

My DHEA levels were normal the few times I checked, so I don't check them often. Sometimes I take Pansterone and measure the DHT metabolite ADG, which in my case did go up showing Pansterone raised my tissue levels of DHT.

ilovethesea

Haidut, if I have extremely high estrogen that I want to get rid of, would it be worthwhile combining Pansterone with Progestene and/or StressNon? Or just focus on Progestene?

I mentioned in the other thread, I never got results from oral Progest-E. I did get results from oral Life Extension pregnenolone 100mg but only at a dose of 2-4 a day.

In comparison your products are giving me even better results right away at lower topical doses.

I got excited and ordered 1 each of your supplements, but what would be your recommendation for the best 1-2 to use for my issue? (high estrogen)

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
How much dhea would you recommend for 10mg sublingual pregnenelone? I would prefer a topical, but I have a bottle of the sublingual to consume. Thx. :hattip

Regardless of pregnenolone intake I don't think taking more than 5mg at a time is wise. It is only one step away from converting to estrone, and in stressed people that can happen really easy.

Dan W

"Title-ified" benefits of pregnenolone:

BENEFITS OF PREGNENOLONE:
____________________________________________________________________________________________

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Do I need less than the dosage because it uses DMSO ?

Not sure how to answer that. Pregnenolone and DMSO potentiate the effects of DHEA, so the same dose from this product should achieve more than the same dose orally/topically of only DHEA. How much exactly each person needs is experimentally determines. Just make sure you don't use more than 15mg DHEA daily.

Kennya

My name is Kenny, been Peating for 5-6 years, a member of all the Peat groups on Facebook. I usually am lurking behind the scenes, but I started taking an array of Ideal labs supplements, and want to give some feedback on the pansterone. I'm 45, 6'1" 220, lift weights regularly for the last 25 years. Here's a copy of an email I sent describing my pansterone experience after 2 weeks.
"I wanted to give another Pansterone update. When I first got it 2 weeks ago I reported insomnia, blurry vision, etc. at dosages in the 12-24 drops per day range. This last week I did 2 drops in the morning, and 2 drops in the afternoon, half of one dose total per day, everything has been good. I decided to up it to 4 drops morning and 4 drops in the afternoon yesterday. At this 8 drop dosage I have the blurred vision, spacey/foggy feeling, and diarrhea again. I think maybe I just don't need very much. I will go back to 4 drops per day. If I increase again I'll just add 1 drop per day for a week. Do 3 and 2, if all is well the next week try 3 and 3, etc. "

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
My name is Kenny, been Peating for 5-6 years, a member of all the Peat groups on Facebook. I usually am lurking behind the scenes, but I started taking an array of Ideal labs supplements, and want to give some feedback on the pansterone. I'm 45, 6'1" 220, lift weights regularly for the last 25 years. Here's a copy of an email I sent describing my pansterone experience after 2 weeks.
"I wanted to give another Pansterone update. When I first got it 2 weeks ago I reported insomnia, blurry vision, etc. at dosages in the 12-24 drops per day range. This last week I did 2 drops in the morning, and 2 drops in the afternoon, half of one dose total per day, everything has been good. I decided to up it to 4 drops morning and 4 drops in the afternoon yesterday. At this 8 drop dosage I have the blurred vision, spacey/foggy feeling, and diarrhea again. I think maybe I just don't need very much. I will go back to 4 drops per day. If I increase again I'll just add 1 drop per day for a week. Do 3 and 2, if all is well the next week try 3 and 3, etc. "

Thanks, and as I mentioned in my response, many people on the forum seem to be doing best on less than 8 drops per day. So, one bottle will last you for a while :):

Kennya

Thanks, and as I mentioned in my response, many people on the forum seem to be doing best on less than 8 drops per day. So, one bottle will last you for a while :)
As long as I keep it at the right dosage it's great stuff

thbIndiana

I've just started taking Pansterone as an alternative to T-Replacement options via Big Pharmaceuticals. Will this really help raise T-levels and how long before there will be noticeable improvement?

johnwester130

DMSO will increase half life and absorption by about 10 times.

So each serving is much more than the label says ?

Peatit

I must admit that I haven't read the entire post so please forgive me if my question has already been addressed.
I receive my pansterone bottle yesterday and I noticed a little layer of white crystals at the bottom of the bottle so i guess that preg and/or DHEA has precipitate.
I'm wondering if shipping (international) can alter the supplement (and more generally for all the Idealabs' supplements range).
It reminds me that for example on iHerb they not recommend to order some stuffs for overseas customers.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals