Peata's Log For Weight Loss & Misc

tara

Oh, here's an indelicate question. You didn't have to dig around in the toilet looking for those things did you? I mean, could you just see them without stirring the pot, so to speak? Seems like another poster said they had to dig to find them, couldn't find them by just looking... :shock:
I think some parasites can hide, and would take hunting to find. I guess TBP had plenty, so easier to find. :)
I couldn't be bothered when I did my anti-parasite treatment, so I don't know if I got anything.
I found worms in my kids when we were out in a forest - that i did not spot in normal toileting. Potty might be easier. I think some people sling a sieve under the dunny seat.

OP
Peata

Peata

Glad to have your full account, gives me something to go by of sorts.

I immediately liked the taste, very mild, sorta yummy sweet pine tree-ish, not bad at all. And my mouth felt SO CLEAN!!! Like it scrubbed and killed all bacteria in my mouth, I really love the way it makes my mouth feel and I decide right away that this medicinal oil is valuable just for that alone.

Funny because I was thinking I might try dabbing it around in my mouth with a q-tip or something. Thought it might kill bacteria and maybe improve gum health.

It became real apparent why you need to keep your bowels moving.

I've heard some people use enemas to make sure they keep things moving during turpentine. Maybe I won't have a problem since I might as well call this Peata's Log for Diarrhea most of the time anyway.

The feeling under my right rib cage was up high and very familiar, I'd had this sensation on occasion before....like a pinched feeling and I guessed it was my liver and gallbladder. Recall that I had an ultra sound about a year ago that showed nothing...

I know that feeling. I still get it on occasion. Gah, hate to think there are flukes causing it. I've had hida scans, u/s etc. No gallstones were detected but something is up. I have to say problem is a heckuva lot better than it used to be, but obviously still not completely better.

So I asked my body what it wanted and needed and it told me it wanted apples...apples of all things, apples and more apples. Apple juice too and apple cider vinegar. SO BIZARRE!!! I've never craved apples in my life.

Funny again because I craved apples too during my worst gallbladder times. I would buy organic ones and eat them and they seemed to soothe my gallbladder like I could feel it doing some kind of work in there.

tara

Funny again because I craved apples too during my worst gallbladder times.
Isn't malic acid in apples supposed to help soften gall stones?

OP
Peata

Peata

That's what I heard. When I asked a nurse at the doctor's office, she said it was because of the fiber in the apples. But I didn't think it was that simple because it seemed like the apples had some "magical" quality just for my gallbladder.

tara

That's what I heard. When I asked a nurse at the doctor's office, she said it was because of the fiber in the apples. But I didn't think it was that simple because it seemed like the apples had some "magical" quality just for my gallbladder.
Some of the people who do the liver flush protocols seem to include litres of apple juice in the lead up - not the fibre.

I don't have any knowledge of this. I've never had a "proper gallstone attack" and never I've been diagnosed with gallbladder issues.

I can only relate my anecdotal story based on what happened to me... I CRAVED them like some kinda Apple Junkie. :rollingred

tara

DaveFoster

This is interesting about gut parasites. Is there a timeframe to eliminate any harmful bacteria or parasites in the gut with antibiotics like doxycycline?

Brian

This is interesting about gut parasites. Is there a timeframe to eliminate any harmful bacteria or parasites in the gut with antibiotics like doxycycline?

Well recent research is suggesting that if your pathogenic gut microbes have formed a biofilm they may be impossible to completely get rid of with antibiotics alone. You may be able to kill 90% percent, but that remaining 10% will be able to be protected by their biofilm and completely grow back eventually after antibiotics are ceased. So biofilm disrupting protocols and substances then become necessary to make them fully vulnerable to antibiotics and charcoal.

DaveFoster

Well recent research is suggesting that if your pathogenic gut microbes have formed a biofilm they may be impossible to completely get rid of with antibiotics alone. You may be able to kill 90% percent, but that remaining 10% will be able to be protected by their biofilm and completely grow back eventually after antibiotics are ceased. So biofilm disrupting protocols and substances then become necessary to make them fully vulnerable to antibiotics and charcoal.
So, anti-biotic + charcoal + biofilm protocol. What's a biofilm protocol look like? I found this: this: Candida & Biofilms - Theory & Protocol

Brian

So, anti-biotic + charcoal + biofilm protocol. What's a biofilm protocol look like? I found this: this: Candida & Biofilms - Theory & Protocol

I'm pretty new to this, but it seems like there are many valid ways and substances to go about it. Since it is a fairly new field of study I'm not sure anyone has clearly defined the most effective protocols yet, but the general method of film disruption, antimicrobials, and then cleanup/elimination makes a lot of intuitive sense.

The most effective quorum sensing and film disruption substances seem to be concentrated chemicals from tree resins(turpentine), saps(maple syrup), and others found in barks(aspirin, cinnamon oil). I stumbled upon using high doses of aspirin which seems to work well, but thebigpeatowski's results with turpentine are pretty impressive.

Last edited:
Raw garlic will disrupt biofilms too, but it's brutal (not to mention stinky) taking it long term.

Several months ago I bought a tub of Aniprin which is USP grade aspirin powder for animals, but it's sitting here still unopened....I'm not sure how to use it. @Brian is there a specific aspirin protocol for busting up bio-films that you're aware of?

Here's an interesting article:

Natural Anti-Biofilm Agents

Btw, Peata....I read that bronchitis is caused by bio-films. I've never had bronchitis, but I did cough up small amounts of phlegm after taking the turpentine. Nothing major, but I made a note of it because it was very much out of the ordinary for me. My sinuses became extraordinarily clear too and sense of smell improved...all of this was very unexpected as I wasn't having sinus trouble to begin with.

There are other improvements as well, but I'll stop there and let you see for yourself...:kiss:

More form the link above....

"Bismuth is an element in the earth’s crust that has been shown to possess anti-biofilm activity. Bismuth appears to work largely by inhibiting bacterial EPS [Domenico et al., 1991, 1992] via competitive interference with iron metabolism. [Domenico et al., 1996] Interestingly, Pepto-Bismol is comprised of two independent and additive anti-biofilm agents, bismuth and salicylate [Domenico et al, 1991, 1992]. The likely main action of Pepto-Bismol is to dampen overgrowth of biofilm in the gut."

Makes me think this is why you had some success with Pepto a while back...

Brian

Raw garlic will disrupt biofilms too, but it's brutal (not to mention stinky) taking it long term.

Several months ago I bought a tub of Aniprin which is USP grade aspirin powder for animals, but it's sitting here still unopened....I'm not sure how to use it. @Brian is there a specific aspirin protocol for busting up bio-films that you're aware of?

I'm not aware of any biofilm specific protocols for aspirin, but I have seen it included in anti-biofilm lists which often cite studies that it is effective.

What I did was dissolve 6, 325mg aspirin (about 2 grams) in a cup of water in a pot and combine it with about 1/8 teaspoon baking for each 325mg of Aspirin, so about 3/4 teaspoon total. I stir it a little, turn the stove on low and leave it alone for about 5 minutes.

I was taking this dose twice per day for a week on an empty stomach, also with a 1 gram dose of niacinamide. This was originally supposed to be an experiment to block free fatty acids, but after the end of the week I noticed that my bowel transit had become about 8 hours from start to finish, but completely digested, better than usual for me. So I speculate that I actually had disrupted some biofilms. And I think the oregano oil that I was experimenting with at the time was finishing them off.

For a few days I was feeling freakishly amazing. After eating I would get this strong involuntary joy that would force me to smile and laugh a little while food was being absorbed. Unfortunately that hasn't lasted as strong. Since I can't take aspirin and niacinamide in those high of doses long term I'd like to find another way to recreate a similar effect, so I'm still experimenting with different things.

I realize some of these effects were due to aspirin's other influences on metabolism and inflammation, but its what initially got me interested in anti-biofilm agents.

Last edited:
OP
Peata

Peata

Here's an interesting article:

Natural Anti-Biofilm Agents

Btw, Peata....I read that bronchitis is caused by bio-films. I've never had bronchitis, but I did cough up small amounts of phlegm after taking the turpentine. Nothing major, but I made a note of it because it was very much out of the ordinary for me. My sinuses became extraordinarily clear too and sense of smell improved...all of this was very unexpected as I wasn't having sinus trouble to begin with.

There are other improvements as well, but I'll stop there and let you see for yourself...:kiss:

It would be so amazing if the turpentine treatment helps my allergies and chronic bronchitis. I hate the thought of flukes being in my lungs, biofilms in my gut just sounds better, haha. :wink

OP
Peata

Peata

The turpentine came in the mail today. I'll probably wait until tomorrow night to use it since I work tomorrow.

OP
Peata

Peata

More form the link above....

"Bismuth is an element in the earth’s crust that has been shown to possess anti-biofilm activity. Bismuth appears to work largely by inhibiting bacterial EPS [Domenico et al., 1991, 1992] via competitive interference with iron metabolism. [Domenico et al., 1996] Interestingly, Pepto-Bismol is comprised of two independent and additive anti-biofilm agents, bismuth and salicylate [Domenico et al, 1991, 1992]. The likely main action of Pepto-Bismol is to dampen overgrowth of biofilm in the gut."

Makes me think this is why you had some success with Pepto a while back...

Yes, I think it's a good product. When my diarrhea came back last winter, it was after an antibiotic that messed up my intestine pretty bad. Maybe the Pepto didn't cure it in the longterm because the main problem could be a parasite(s)? I guess I'll find out...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals