Possible Klinefelters?

Fitch

Recent labs made me concerned as I saw a post on here showing labs from a male with Klinefelters syndrome and my results were fairly similar given the LH and Estradiol levels. Any insight into this would be helpful. Thanks!
Screenshot_20230316_112921_Samsung Notes~2.jpg

LuMonty

I agree with Peachy. Testosterone would tend to be much lower. That said, do you have any physical signs such as wider pelvis?

LuMonty

Yes, wide pelvis and have had fatty chest since I was a child.
What's your hip measurement? Do you lift weights? I had many classmates that had stocky builds and unwanted fat that only cleared up with heavy lifting.

OP
F

Fitch

What's your hip measurement? Do you lift weights? I had many classmates that had stocky builds and unwanted fat that only cleared up with heavy lifting.
Hips are 39 inch around. Only been lifting for the past year and a half. I'm personally hoping it can be attributable to me just being stocky, but I needed to rule this out as it's obviously worth getting treatment for if it's the case of having it.

LuMonty

Hips are 39 inch around. Only been lifting for the past year and a half. I'm personally hoping it can be attributable to me just being stocky, but I needed to rule this out as it's obviously worth getting treatment for if it's the case of having it.
It depends on your body fat, might need to lift less reps closer to max if you're not seeing results after a year and a half of lifting. I have to agree with Vanset, it seems unlikely and your E2 could be up for any number of reasons.

OP
F

Fitch

It depends on your body fat, might need to lift less reps closer to max if you're not seeing results after a year and a half of lifting. I have to agree with Vanset, it seems unlikely and your E2 could be up for any number of reasons.
For how frequent I use aspirin and cypro I'd think it wouldn't be that high which annoys me. I'm not sure if excess free T is being converted into it or what the issues is. I got some progest-e as that's supposed to lower estrogen and all so I'm hoping that helps.

LuMonty

For how frequent I use aspirin and cypro I'd think it wouldn't be that high which annoys me. I'm not sure if excess free T is being converted into it or what the issues is. I got some progest-e as that's supposed to lower estrogen and all so I'm hoping that helps.
Prolactin can also be an issue that goes hand-in-hand with your issues. Have you ever had the chance to check it?

OP
F

Fitch

Prolactin can also be an issue that goes hand-in-hand with your issues. Have you ever had the chance to check it?
No I haven't. I was irriated it wasn't included in the labs I had done. If prolactin is high I'm hoping the progest-e will also be able to tackle that as well.

LuMonty

No I haven't. I was irriated it wasn't included in the labs I had done. If prolactin is high I'm hoping the progest-e will also be able to tackle that as well.
I understand, I had a heck of a time getting tests done when I still bothered with doctors. I've used bromocriptine and Diamant (Idealabs product) at different times for prolactin, makes a huge difference.

OP
F

Fitch

I understand, I had a heck of a time getting tests done when I still bothered with doctors. I've used bromocriptine and Diamant (Idealabs product) at different times for prolactin, makes a huge difference.
Glad to know that they made a difference, I'll give them a shot. Thanks!

LuMonty

Glad to know that they made a difference, I'll give them a shot. Thanks!
You're welcome! Bromo is way stronger but usually has lots of excipients that suck so I don't bother with it anymore.

Lambro18

Small testicles are the main symptom of Klinefelter's Syndrome. Due to the small size, testosterone is low-very low. Your high testosterone is a good enough indicator that your testicles can make a sufficient amount, whether or not you feel good about that. Your LH and FSH would be very high as the pituitary would be on maximum overdrive as the testicles cannot create what is expected. Wider hips, gynecomastia, tall stature (6ft), small testicles, high LH and FSH, long lower limbs and a short torso, genetic test confirming XXY in most or all cells, lack of secondary sex characteristics, elevated estrogen and prolactin, low total and free testosterone, possible hypothyroidism, among others. Based on your blood work, I highly doubt it.

swarrior

Small testicles are the main symptom of Klinefelter's Syndrome. Due to the small size, testosterone is low-very low. Your high testosterone is a good enough indicator that your testicles can make a sufficient amount, whether or not you feel good about that. Your LH and FSH would be very high as the pituitary would be on maximum overdrive as the testicles cannot create what is expected. Wider hips, gynecomastia, tall stature (6ft), small testicles, high LH and FSH, long lower limbs and a short torso, genetic test confirming XXY in most or all cells, lack of secondary sex characteristics, elevated estrogen and prolactin, low total and free testosterone, possible hypothyroidism, among others. Based on your blood work, I highly doubt it.
I am in a similar situation.

My testicles are smaller than normal, my FSH and LH have been increasing over the years (they went down a bit when I was using gonadin).

Thyroid fine always, testosterone levels always in the high range (free and total);

Prolactin always a little above the upper limit.

I am athletic when I exercise.

My secondary sexual characteristics are non-existent (I have almost no beard or body hair).

I am currently supplementing with B vitamins and vitamin e.

I am going to start using the following Stack

Gonadin
Vitamin e and vitamin K (separate)
B Vitamins

Ideas welcome

I have a thread where I tell my experience.

Next I will be getting a sperm count test.

Thank you all

Lambro18

I am in a similar situation.

My testicles are smaller than normal, my FSH and LH have been increasing over the years (they went down a bit when I was using gonadin).

Thyroid fine always, testosterone levels always in the high range (free and total);

Prolactin always a little above the upper limit.

I am athletic when I exercise.

My secondary sexual characteristics are non-existent (I have almost no beard or body hair).

I am currently supplementing with B vitamins and vitamin e.

I am going to start using the following Stack

Gonadin
Vitamin e and vitamin K (separate)
B Vitamins

Ideas welcome

I have a thread where I tell my experience.
an
Next I will be getting a sperm count test.

Thank you all
Smaller than normal testicles don't completely result in a diagnosis of Klinefelter's (KS) as many males can subjectively believe they have smaller than average testicles, just as much as the fear of having a smaller than normal penis. This, of course, can be due to an underestimation of the general male population. Men with KS have a testicular size of a small grape (at best), so if yours is bigger or close to a walnut then you're most likely in the clear. FSH and LH levels most often are extremely elevated, not slightly. If you have a high-end range total and free testosterone, you most likely do not have KS. The atrophied testicles can be caused by elevated prolactin, but estrogen is the main component to look out for as estradiol and prolactin stress the testicular tissue and thus suppress testosterone production. Supplementing with B vitamins is a good means of decreasing prolactin levels. I think that stack has the potential in decreasing prolactin and increasing testicular function for testosterone production, but of course, the majority of improvements come from alleviating micronutrient deficiencies, improving lifestyle choices, improving diet, and improving activity. A potential case for the lack of secondary sexual characteristics can either be from really elevated levels of stress hormones such as estrogen and prolactin and/or an issue with testosterone converting into DHT. Lastly, a sperm count test would be a good path to take if you're afraid of considering a karyotype genetic test to prove otherwise. If you were to have KS, your sperm analysis would come back as azoospermic. This isn't to say you (if you were to have KS), or others that have KS, are sterile; however, there is not enough to come through the epididymis from the ejaculation and therefore remain in the testicles. Surgical extraction of sperm cells would need to occur from advanced fertility technology such as TESTE.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals