Question about calcium supplement purity

Sheik

It seems like whenever this topic comes up, people conclude that there aren't any known good calcium supplements—they may contain a large enough proportion of phosphorus to defeat the purpose of supplementing calcium.

My question: is it really that hard to find out? Couldn’t I send a sample of my Now Foods calcium carbonate powder to some lab and have them analyze it?

Morten

Forum Supporter
It seems like whenever this topic comes up, people conclude that there aren't any known good calcium supplements—they may contain a large enough proportion of phosphorus to defeat the purpose of supplementing calcium.

My question: is it really that hard to find out? Couldn’t I send a sample of my Now Foods calcium carbonate powder to some lab and have them analyze it?
Hi Sheik.

As I understand your question, You conclude that there aren't any good calcium suppl. ??

I bought from amazon a 400 gr box with pure organic calcium. the ratio calcium/phosphor is 140:1. Name: Lunderland, bio, for cats and dogs...Pure german product.

Recently I hear Dinkow talk about his homemade burgers, where he adds 1000 mg calcium to normal burger(ground beef, egg + calcium)

Please check this out, and give me some feedback, since i´m a beginner in this complex health world:)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals