"Ray Peat (1936–2022)[2] was an American conspiracy theorist.."

bookshelf

Funny article.

"The Ray Peat Forum is a crazy forum for alt-righters, crackpots and science-haters who promote all kinds of irrational conspiracy theories about nutrition. They have a thread about this RationalWiki article but not one user has been able to refute any of the evidence on it.[65]"

Anybody aware of the thread he is talking about ?

Must be over the target 🎯 ;)

Izzybelle

Yes, it does sound like someone with a grudge to bear. It's just so pathetic and amateurish. "Cholesterol denialist" LOL. Worth a laugh, but that's about it.

Momma

I think this is really how Ray Peat's work is seen through the lens of Harvard/mainstream medical doctrine
They don’t use vernacular like what is used in the “article”. It’s not close to medical “language”.

Izzybelle

Looks to me like somebody who read and interacted on the Ray Peat forum for a while and then this amateurish attempt at a hit piece. I would venture to say this person hasn't read anything that Ray Peat has written himself, or if they did it was way over their head This is not a scientist, doctor or even a knowledgeable person. I mean, entire sections for Coca-cola and avocados? Totally ignores the substantive work and theory and cherry-picks things that sound silly or unreasonable out of context.

Momma

Pathetic. Waiting for the man to be dead. Speaking of him in the past tense. What a coward.

OP
Mr Joe

Mr Joe

Yeah. If you follow the reference, it leads directly to it.

It’s kind of funny, whoever wrote that checked here often enough to find the thread above. That person was quite invested in disproving it, even though he considered it “quack” science. Hmm, perhaps not so quack if he has to resort to name calling and using weak and illogical arguments. Not so rational after all.. ;)
Thx !

aniciete

054EDA5B-F7CF-4CB3-BF2F-47C694D85FEC.jpeg

🤣

I like some Rational Wiki content but they have a bad habit of baselessly labeling people who disagree with them as having ties to white supremacists.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom