Recommendation for a clean and effective animal based digestive enzyme?

Advocate2021

Does anyone have a recommendation for a a clean comprehensive digestive enzyme derived from animal sources? Dr. Peat does not recommend the plant enzymes made from molds and i can vouch from personal experimentation with those that they can be problematic. He recommends pancreatic enzymes. I have been experimenting with the Solary digestway but i don't like the excipients and I think i may be allergic to something in it such as peppermint or ginger. But i think a good enzyme with all of the ingredients it has for digestion is good- it has pancreatic enzymes porcine based, betaine hcl and pepsin, ox bile and bromelain and papain. just not sure about the added ginger and peppermint- i seem to be having allergic reaction to something even though it helps my digestion. And it contains silica and some other added things i dont like. When i take just the pancreatin and hcl with pepsin from solary, i dont react- but i would like to find a more comprehensive enzymes that has the foregoing without the herbals or harmful excipients- any suggestions? Thank you!!!

snappy99

I like nutricology porcine pancreatic enzymes. Not sure which excipients bother you. It definitely has a few (microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide) but personally they haven’t bothered me and the pills definitely help my digestion. I just feel better overall when I take them, which makes me think my digestion is at the root of a lot of things . They are not cheap either but seem good quality.

supercoolguy

I concur those laboratory enzymes are garbage. Ive had luck with ripe fruit, esp Pineapple before meals, Moderate doses of Cascara Sagrada Tea w/Honey in the eve long after dinner. Fresh 1% Milk. Ginger Tea w/Honey. Even the Carrot Salad helps the overall picture of digestion. Then I avoid foods that are not working, also I Gave Up trying to find a decent enzyme pill.

Best,

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals