Red Light Oral Health

sphenoid

Perhaps the lack of light is why there is such a noticeable difference...it takes less to provoke effect.

Yeah that's probably it. I noticed the same when I started sunning my testes. I think a lifetime of little to no light on an area is a tremendous stressor. When we are finally able to get light to the region it's able to function as intended. This is the case for most people who wear clothes all the time and barely get any sunlight on their bodies, let alone these other areas like the mouth, nose, ear.

As for internal organs, infrared light and its ability to penetrate deep into tissue is really important. I use this on my stomach and my liver daily to improve digestion and any estrogen/endotoxin detoxification (along with all the other metabolic functions of the liver). It's also helpful for joint pain/injuries as well. It's definitely a little pricey but its the best of its kind on the market today.

Home of FlexBeam - The Revolutionary Recovery Device

OP
bookshelf

bookshelf

Yeah that's probably it. I noticed the same when I started sunning my testes. I think a lifetime of little to no light on an area is a tremendous stressor. When we are finally able to get light to the region it's able to function as intended. This is the case for most people who wear clothes all the time and barely get any sunlight on their bodies, let alone these other areas like the mouth, nose, ear.

As for internal organs, infrared light and its ability to penetrate deep into tissue is really important. I use this on my stomach and my liver daily to improve digestion and any estrogen/endotoxin detoxification (along with all the other metabolic functions of the liver). It's also helpful for joint pain/injuries as well. It's definitely a little pricey but its the best of its kind on the market today.

Home of FlexBeam - The Revolutionary Recovery Device
I'm happy with my chicken lamp. Anything that has anything to do with NASA doesn't impress me, even a little. Funny, maybe, but true nonetheless.
Another great idea would be for someone to start a red light therapy room business - not a sauna. Just a place where you can go in, sit for x-amount of minutes, get your fix and get on with it. Have a few rooms for privacy for those who wish to bask in the glow in the buff. Maybe they can add a CO2 bar (instead of an oxygen bar :facepalm:) and really step it up a notch!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals