Removing Skin Growths With Coconut MCT Oil

sweetpeat

Once a day in the close up pics cause I can't reach I and I gotta find someone to help me, but the first before and after pic from far away I could reach it so I was doing it twice a day and it came off quicker.
Thank you! I will give it a try.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Here is the progress I have made in 3 days on the growth in the close-up pic. The point half is gone with white untanned skin showing where it was. It is barely hanging on!

Attachments

• 20210514_140851.jpg
    20210514_140851.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 50

johnwester130

"Many years ago, Harry Rubin was impressed by hearing from a pathologist that he had been able to find diagnosable cancer somewhere in the body of every person over the age of 50 that he had autopsied. If everyone has cancer by the age of 50, that means
that cancer is harmless for most people, and that small cancers might frequently appear, and be spontaneously removed as part of the body's regular house-cleaning. One of the reasons that spontaneous regression of tumors seems so rare is undoubtedly that most tumors are quickly cut out by surgeons."- Ray Peat

Like most people I feared cancer. I had an aunt and a great grandfather that died of skin cancer, another grandfather died of lung cancer, from cigarettes, and all were not pleasant deaths. Before reading Ray Peat's unconventional
collection of science and rational, sunscreen and yearly check-ups were the only thing to calm those fears. Any unexplainable pain or anything else persistent always crossed my mind with what if?

Believing Ray Peat's take on cancer made more sense to me than what the medical industry was pushing with all their intrusive procedures, as the only way out of it. After all nobody I knew was spared death going that route. Come to think of it nobody was dying of it in the old days either. So I have decided that I will never cut out skin cancer. The little monsters are so easily accessable!

I started getting strange growths on my back a couple of years ago. I took a pic so I could monitor them. I couldn't understand where they were coming from. I had been "Peating" and clearing PUFA's out for several years. Long story short I traced it back to the chemicals in my clothing. The spots were only growing where certain usual tops I lived and slept in were touching my skin. I was devastated not just because I am the healthiest person I know and didn't deserve this, but because I also decided to rid myself of anything that isn't cotton, and had near nothing left to wear. The terrible chemicals they put in fabrics, upholstery, leather and such is shocking! This wasn't the first issue I had with them, but that's for another time.

I had had success ridding myself of a couple of other growths with coconut oil, but it took diligence and the most part of a year, with some scary times when they got bigger before they got smaller. I had a friend who said she ran out of coconut oil and started using the coconut mct oil I gave her on a nasty spot on her leg and said it was looking better pretty quick. Remembering that, i tried it recently on a spot on my back, the only one i could reach, and within 2 weeks the growth shriveled up and fell off! I am working on a second one and it is quickly doing the same! Attached are my before and after pics of the first one and the progression now of the second one!

I summize that the reason MCT oil works so well on these skin growths is for the same reason it is irritating to stomach & intestines and melts plastic, it is some powerful stuff!

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SGFbTnfUvNI

Here's a recipe that myself and other members have been doing recently

15ml of Progesterone Liquid
15ml of food grade alcohol, like Everclear or other certified for food use
1 gram of DHEA

This gives you benefits of the MCT oil and alcohol and the DHEA.
It mixed together perfectly

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Here's a recipe that myself and other members have been doing recently

15ml of Progesterone Liquid
15ml of food grade alcohol, like Everclear or other certified for food use
1 gram of DHEA

This gives you benefits of the MCT oil and alcohol and the DHEA.
It mixed together perfectly
What kinds of growths have you removed with this recipe Johnwester?

OP
Rinse & rePeat
@Rinse & rePeat

MCT oil is okay to use on delicate skin like the face, right?

(I have some rough skin near my eye that I want to try it on)
I haven't used it on my face. I have used coconut oil though and gotten rid of brown mole like growths, but it takes so much longer than the mct. It hasn't been rough on my skin in any way so I don't see why not. Test a spot first.

OccamzRazer

I haven't used it on my face. I have used coconut oil though and gotten rid of brown mole like growths, but it takes so much longer than the mct. It hasn't been rough on my skin in any way so I don't see why not. Test a spot first.
OK will just test a little bit first. Thnx for the info in this thread by the way!

Lejeboca

@Rinse & rePeat

MCT oil is okay to use on delicate skin like the face, right?

(I have some rough skin near my eye that I want to try it on)

I use MCT oil preparations (salves) on my face all the time, even on eyelids. So it should be fine as long as MCT oil does not run into your eye, I suppose

Lejeboca

Here is the progress I have made in 3 days on the growth in the close-up pic. The point half is gone with white untanned skin showing where it was. It is barely hanging on!

Wow, Rinse! Inspires me to experiment myself with MCT-based products on skin growths that I have!
I will start with the ugliest, I suppose, hoping the results will be most noticeable, and I can reach it OK too. If there is any differences/progress, I will post here.

N.B. I've tried a black salve on it already for a week but didn't help. Maybe the product was junk, however.

rei

the effect you are documenting from just mct oil seems miraculously effective. I don't have such spots but my father has, so i am going to try caprylic acid on him (only mct-like stuff i have around)

OP
Rinse & rePeat
Wow, Rinse! Inspires me to experiment myself with MCT-based products on skin growths that I have!
I will start with the ugliest, I suppose, hoping the results will be most noticeable, and I can reach it OK too. If there is any differences/progress, I will post here.

N.B. I've tried a black salve on it already for a week but didn't help. Maybe the product was junk, however.
Oh gosh Lejaboca watch out for that black salve! Here is what Sugartits said on page one about it!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210518-123600_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210518-123600_Samsung Internet.jpg
    235.1 KB · Views: 29
OP
Rinse & rePeat
the effect you are documenting from just mct oil seems miraculously effective. I don't have such spots but my father has, so i am going to try caprylic acid on him (only mct-like stuff i have around)
I would could not attest to that, but let us know if it works rei!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals