Requesting Ray Peat's Email - My Mother has Breast Cancer

ransom

As the title says my mother has breast cancer and I am seeking advice from Ray himself on how to treat this. Thankfully she is staying away from any radiation.
I just lost my father to the virus less than 2 months ago so losing my mother also would be devastating. Someone please share with me his address and any dietary/supplemental recommendations would be appreciated. I am hoping to secure some Progesterone from @haidut lab as well so I am aware of that but any additional advice as I said would be great.

Thank you

Jackson Chung

Hey there,

You might be interested in this thread:

just a disclaimer I am not a doctor and what is say is just my opinion and I am not giving medical advice.

But in my opinion I believe cancer is caused by stress (leading to energy deficiency), a buildup of microbes (endotoxin leading to energy deficiency) and from all the junk we eat nowadays (PUFA, additives, chemicals in the food, air, water, clothing, etc...). There is a theory that cancer can be caused by a traumatic event (losing your father) and dealing with that trauma may help.

Here is are some things to look into:

1. Fat oxidation inhibition: Niacinamide 500 - 1000 mg/day. Also increases NAD+ ratio and therefore improves mitochondrial function
2. Glucose support: Vitamin B1 (inhibits glycolysis as per Peat at around 400 mg), Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6 and Biotin (unsure of the doses, but I would think your Energin supplement is enough?)
3. Lower stress hormones: Steady supply of sugar & protein (OJ, Milk)
4. Support immune system (Beta-Glucans, AHCC, mushroom based immune stimulants)
5. Lower microbial load (carrot salad, tetracyclines, etc...)
6. Support thyroid and lower estrogen: Vitamins A, D, E and K
7. Protective steroids: Progesterone, Pregnenone, Thyroid, DHEA
8. Other protective substances: Aspirin, caffeine, quinones, cascara
9. Red light and or sunlight
10. Minerals: Mg, Ca, K, Na, Cu, Zn and other trace minerals (Cr, Mn, Se). While avoiding heavy metals
11. Avoid PUFA and use saturated fats whenever possible (coconut oil, chocolate which are both anti-cancer)
12. Increase CO2 levels (bag breathing, high altitude)

This thread deals with lowering insulin requirements via killing microbes in your gut. I think it has some useful applications in the treatment of cancer and energizing your body.

I don't have Ray's email. Hopefully you can get in touch with him. Until then, please research these topics.

aliml

Stretching Reduces Tumor Growth in a Mouse Breast Cancer Model

There is growing interest in developing non-pharmacological treatments that could boost natural defenses against cancer and contribute to primary and secondary cancer prevention. Recent studies have shown that gentle daily stretching for 10 minutes can reduce local connective tissue inflammation and fibrosis. Because mechanical factors within the stroma can influence the tumor microenvironment, we hypothesized that stretching would reduce the growth of tumors implanted within locally stretched tissues and tested this hypothesis in a mouse orthotopic breast cancer model. Female FVB mice (N = 66) underwent bilateral injection of p53/PTEN double-null primary mouse mammary tumor cells into the third mammary fat pad. Mice were randomized to stretch vs. no stretch, and treated for 10 minutes once a day, for four weeks. Tumor volume at end-point was 52% smaller in the stretch group, compared to the no-stretch group (p < 0.001) in the absence of any other treatment. Cytotoxic immune responses were activated and levels of Specialized Pro-Resolving Mediators were elevated in the stretch group. These results suggest a link between immune exhaustion, inflammation resolution and tumor growth. Stretching is a gentle, non-pharmacological intervention that could become an important component of cancer treatment and prevention.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals