Rich people feel guilty for being rich, so they tell you it's YOUR fault for not also being rich. The great con.

Stupid parables that don't fit modern life. Sorry if that sounds harsh. I'm not quite ready yet to go live in a remote part of the jungle. I want more from life than just fishing all day.
You missed the point then, it wasn’t about fishing.

OP
HeyThere

HeyThere

You missed the point then, it wasn’t about fishing.

LMAO. Wow. You aren't capable of applying your "lesson" to modern life outside of the literal words? Come on, I doubt that.
Find an equal situation for modern life and you'll not miss my point.

Seems to me you support the "You'll own nothing and be happy" frame of thought.

Now where have we all heard this recently?
I own my own house, just sold my business and pay more in taxes than you do, AND tithe 10% of everything I make to church and can’t get ahead much either. I am just not one to whine and sling mud about it.

Voltaire said about God that ‘there is no God, but don’t tell that to my servant, lest he murder me at night’.​

Hammurabi would have said the same about his principle of hierarchy, and Thomas Jefferson about human rights. Homo sapiens has no natural rights, just as spiders, hyenas and chimpanzees have no natural rights. But don’t tell that to our servants, lest they murder us at night.”​

Yuval Noah Harari

You could never convince a monkey to give you a banana by promising him limitless bananas after death, in monkey heave
Keep in mind that the rich believe too in religion and they will always fight against the poor's religion.
The thirst for ultimate power will always push them to create evil or steal energy and souls from others.

What's the point anyway? Once we will arrive to fortune, most of us will become greedy for more. All the time invested will turn into unhappiness and emptiness. The trick is to live a simplistic life. If you don't believe me, throw you phone for a week and stay your nights alone with no entertainment. At some point you will feel joy just thinking of going outside.

PopSocket

"Work hard. Save every penny". If every rich person did JUST this, NO WAY they'd be filthy rich as they are. Unless they got money from an inheritance or the like, they almost always got their wealth from investments, stocks, things that TAKE MONEY TO MAKE MONEY.

Sure, some people/cultures sabotage themselves in life by living in the way of having 4, 5, 6 children already starting pre-20's. Yeah, good chance you'll be poor even though you work hard and have 2-3 jobs. I'm talking about the other people who work hard, live modestly, but in no way will ever be wealthy/free of money worry. There just isn't money to invest properly. I tried penny stocks, they are a scam, and I have had people in the industry tell me they are a scam. Will never forget time time I wanted to sell high but it stopped a FRACTION of a % so it didn't sell. Kept bouncing around my selling amount all day but always stopped a fraction of a penny away from it. So I changed the amount, same thing happened for the rest of the day. Totally fixed. They were right.

Any thoughts?

Your post reminded me of the Swanson Pyramid of Greatness :
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIoSV-obhu4

and the great quote around 20 second mark. "Capitalism - God's way of determining who is smart, and who is poor."

The fact that you remember that ONE time when the price almost reached your target but failed means you haven't tried hard enough to figure out trading. Takes about 3.5-4 years of everyday practice for around 8-10 hours to start reading the charts properly. Just like it would take years to become a neurosurgeon or a pilot or anything that pays good.

Panopticon

Your post reminded me of the Swanson Pyramid of Greatness :
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIoSV-obhu4

and the great quote around 20 second mark. "Capitalism - God's way of determining who is smart, and who is poor."

The fact that you remember that ONE time when the price almost reached your target but failed means you haven't tried hard enough to figure out trading. Takes about 3.5-4 years of everyday practice for around 8-10 hours to start reading the charts properly. Just like it would take years to become a neurosurgeon or a pilot or anything that pays good.

all net negative and evil and soon to be automated.

edit: Peat was not rich yet helped more than anyone I know to make the world better... that's social reach... power=ability=perspective

edit 2: just typed "social reach" into goolag and all it shows is "Social media reach"... this is the real reason for the creation of "social media"... not data selling... social reach inhibition.

Last edited:
OP
HeyThere

HeyThere

I own my own house, just sold my business and pay more in taxes than you do, AND tithe 10% of everything I make to church and can’t get ahead much either. I am just not one to whine and sling mud about it.

I'm glad you have everything you want and need to live the rest of your days not worrying about money. Good for you.

I'm glad you have everything you want and need to live the rest of your days not worrying about money. Good for you.
I don’t have everything I want, that was my point. I had sell my business, which didn’t give me more than six months pay and pay a bunch of taxes, which seems never ending. So I am not well off off either.

JamesGatz

Before I found Peat when my health was in shambles, it was REALLY EASY for me to make money, I had money and a CAREER that looked good on paper but was missing LITERALLY EVERYTHING ELSE (most money I made in my life was $150k+ annually which isn't rich at all but I was single with no obligations so I could buy A LOT OF THINGS I wanted - this was THE MOST MISERABLE time in my life)

Now with Peat - I feel like I have EVERYTHING BUT MONEY, and I hate putting myself under stress to make money

Its difficult to balance the two in my opinion and its rare to find someone who has a high amount of both - you would have to work smart all the time and not work hard, which is what I'm putting my mind too now

But as Andrew Tate has showed you guys THE GAME IS ALSO RIGGED - a lot of rich, famous people are just actors set up in society to give the ILLUSION that anything is possible if you 'work hard', gov HAS MANY ACTORS set up in society like this because it gives people hope (continuing their life in hope things get better or that they achieve their dreams) - tax laws are made REALLY DIFFICULT to understand on purpose, schools are also mostly useless and a waste of time (US colleges are really expensive on purpose to set people in debt traps) but the masses are brainwashed into investing their time in it

BUT if it makes anyone feel better, in our BRAVE NEW WORLD - everyone is going to be equally as poor so yea, thats part of the reason why I don't care to stress myself out to make a lot of money (there is nothing I even want to buy that bad that would make a big impact on life) Thats how I cope with it anyway

OP
HeyThere

HeyThere

I don’t have everything I want, that was my point. I had sell my business, which didn’t give me more than six months pay and pay a bunch of taxes, which seems never ending. So I am not well off off either.

So you proved my point. You had the American Dream. Your customers thought surely you had it made, you were rich, by golly you owned your own business! You did everything right! You are one of "them" and get vacations and can buy things you need and want! As a business OWNER no way did you ever worry about paying bills and debts, right? Your future path didn't have money worries, maybe just personal ones.

What would the real rich people say you did wrong? Why did you fail? Why are you not comfortably well off or even rich like they are?

Why are you not getting the easy point I am making?

So you proved my point. You had the American Dream. Your customers thought surely you had it made, you were rich, by golly you owned your own business! You did everything right! You are one of "them" and get vacations and can buy things you need and want! As a business OWNER no way did you ever worry about paying bills and debts, right? Your future path didn't have money worries, maybe just personal ones.

What would the real rich people say you did wrong? Why did you fail? Why are you not comfortably well off or even rich like they are?

Why are you not getting the easy point I am making?
No my husband died, so everything changed. All that working trying to get rich didn’t really matter in the end, he didn’t get to take it with him. I don’t want his life, so mine changed too, and I moved on to something more meaningful. That is my point. Rich people spend their whole lives working and worrying to get rich and when they get there they just want more, lose it all or die, and most of them, at times, crave to go back to their simpler times. My late husband and I have had money worries like anybody else because the more you have the more you spend. Our business had down times and employees to worry about too. The original point I made about the fisherman was a positive one, but the thing I ponder about your original post is that you are criticizing rich people while trying to follow in their footsteps, and it is their fault you are not so good at it? I don’t know what I am going to do now starting over, but if I fail it won’t be anybody’s fault but my own, and I don’t envy rich people, not one bit. I am not doing that route again.

OP
HeyThere

HeyThere

No my husband died, so everything changed. All that working trying to get rich didn’t really matter in the end, he didn’t get to take it with him. I don’t want his life, so mine changed too, and I moved on to something more meaningful. That is my point. Rich people spend their whole lives working and worrying to get rich and when they get there they just want more, lose it all or die, and most of them, at times, crave to go back to their simpler times. My late husband and I have had money worries like anybody else because the more you have the more you spend. Our business had down times and employees to worry about too. The original point I made about the fisherman was a positive one, but the thing I ponder about your original post is that you are criticizing rich people while trying to follow in their footsteps, and it is their fault you are not so good at it? I don’t know what I am going to do now starting over, but if I fail it won’t be anybody’s fault but my own, and I don’t envy rich people, not one bit. I am not doing that route again.

No, my original point was clear: Rich people blame you for not also being rich (when I say "rich", I mean "not worrying about money and focusing on living a nice LIFE".

I've said it a million times, rich people are stupid. They should cash out, and live life. Why TF are they still working.

No, my original point was clear: Rich people blame you for not also being rich (when I say "rich", I mean "not worrying about money and focusing on living a nice LIFE".

I've said it a million times, rich people are stupid. They should cash out, and live life. Why TF are they still working.
Well it is your own fault if you’re not rich. I know many rich people, and they are very smart people. They didn’t get anything handed to them, and they have their troubles too. One is dying of cancer in his fifties.

OP
HeyThere

HeyThere

Well it is your own fault if you’re not rich. I know many rich people, and they are very smart people. They didn’t get anything handed to them, and they have their troubles too. One is dying of cancer in his fifties.

You avoided my question yet again.
And you keep on doing what the rich people do: making up lies that it's my own fault I'm not rich (not worried about money). You have zero idea of who I am, what I've done, what my family has done. Your assumptions are gross.

You avoided my question yet again.
And you keep on doing what the rich people do: making up lies that it's my own fault I'm not rich (not worried about money). You have zero idea of who I am, what I've done, what my family has done. Your assumptions are gross.
I don’t know what question that I have avoided, and your slinging mud with words like “gross” and “stupid” isn’t a good look for you. Frankly I am getting bored with the conversation.

OP
HeyThere

HeyThere

I don’t know what question that I have avoided, and your slinging mud with words like “gross” and “stupid” isn’t a good look for you. Frankly I am getting bored with the conversation.

You are doing what Liberals do: deflecting.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals