Rockefeller "Reset The Table" Food Supply Tyranny

Doesn’t this seem like a good thing? Sounds like the farmers looking for a profit at the expense of peoples health should clean up their act.

“Plant fertilizers can poison people and pets if they are inhaled or accidentally ingested. Touching the fertilizer may cause skin irritation, and ingesting it may be poisonous. Nitrates are the ingredients that cause the poisoning. Nitrates are a form of nitrogen that plants can easily absorb.”

Birdie

Doesn’t this seem like a good thing? Sounds like the farmers looking for a profit at the expense of peoples health should clean up their act.

“Plant fertilizers can poison people and pets if they are inhaled or accidentally ingested. Touching the fertilizer may cause skin irritation, and ingesting it may be poisonous. Nitrates are the ingredients that cause the poisoning. Nitrates are a form of nitrogen that plants can easily absorb.”

I think the problem is that many will starve while those arguments are used to stop food production. I know what you mean but it doesn't look like this will solve that problem.

I think the problem is that many will starve while those arguments are used to stop food production. I know what you mean but it doesn't look like this will solve that problem.
So it is a case of die now of starvation or of cancer or disease a bit later.

Z

Zsazsa

MoNOR.jpg

Birdie

Jam- horrible about those additives. Eventually they may get to us, but not yet!

And everybody's heard about the chicken feed that's made to inhibit egg-laying.

Birdie

Jam- horrible about those additives. Eventually they may get to us, but not yet!

And everybody's heard about the chicken feed that's made to inhibit egg-laying.
@Jam I got this email from a friend today::

"Apparently, this is true. My oldest son is a gentleman farmer and has 20 head of cattle, plants 104 acres of soybeans and has 24 egg-laying chickens. Last year the chickens stopped laying eggs and he had been buying the feed from Tractor Supply. He inquired and was told it was the Tractor Suuply feed that caused the abrupt change in egg laying. He went to a local feed store in Central Ohio and ordered a non-Gmo mix for egg laying chicks. He purged the old chickens and bought all new ones, and they are now laying eggs like crazy. He says that from now on he will by a special non-Gmo mix of feed, for only a few cents per pound more."

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals